Whitelist Server VeldCraft|Monster v1.1.2|Whitelisted|Small and friendly

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Seancog

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Seancog
Experience With FTB: I have played for about 6 months
Why You Would Like To Join: I would like to help the community and have fun!
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes, I agre and Rule 6 is missing!

Additional info: I love animals and want to make a massive farm!

Haribear

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Haribear
Experience With FTB: Really looking to learn. I've been plaing modded minecraft for about 2 years but I never really took the time to learn the mods.
Why You Would Like To Join:Would like to get to know ne wpeople and just have fun :)
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes, rule number 6 is missing.

Additional info: Nope :)

XrockslipperX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XrockslipperX
Experience With FTB: 3 years since 1st Gen tekkit
Why You Would Like To Join: Big, donation oriented servers have become too much for me. A small, wholesome, mature server would be a good, fun transition
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes, but I would like to know what 6 is

Additional info: I am very skilled in many of the mods on the server including rotarycraft

Last edited:

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Seancog
Experience With FTB: I have played for about 6 months
Why You Would Like To Join: I would like to help the community and have fun!
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes, I agre and Rule 6 is missing!
Additional info: I love animals and want to make a massive farm!
IGN: Haribear
Experience With FTB: Really looking to learn. I've been plaing modded minecraft for about 2 years but I never really took the time to learn the mods.
Why You Would Like To Join:Would like to get to know ne wpeople and just have fun :)
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes, rule number 6 is missing.

Additional info: Nope :)
IGN: XrockslipperX
Experience With FTB: 3 years since 1st Gen tekkit
Why You Would Like To Join: Big, donation oriented servers have become too much for me. A small, wholesome, mature server would be a good, fun transition
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes, but I would like to know what 6 is

Additional info: I am very skilled in many of the mods on the server including rotarycraft

ADDED

CloudyDash

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: link145632
Experience With FTB: I know the basics of most of the mods.
Why You Would Like To Join: Looking for a server with a minimal amount of plugins to play on. (EG: No MCMMO etc.)
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes. But... Why is rule 6 missing..?

Additional info: Nah.

Last edited:

Kenny_gman

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

IGN kenny_gman
Experience With FTB: around a year almost im still learning i only know a handful of things
Why You Would Like To Join: i want the ability to interact with others and learn more about ftb in a relaxed setting
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? all but number 6 its missing!!!
Additional info: i am 24 i work a full time job but i love to get on ftb after work and work on learning more about it

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: link145632
Experience With FTB: I know the basics of most of the mods.
Why You Would Like To Join: Looking for a server with a minimal amount of plugins to play on. (EG: No MCMMO etc.)
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes. But... Why is rule 6 missing..?

Additional info: Nah.
Application:

IGN kenny_gman
Experience With FTB: around a year almost im still learning i only know a handful of things
Why You Would Like To Join: i want the ability to interact with others and learn more about ftb in a relaxed setting
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? all but number 6 its missing!!!
Additional info: i am 24 i work a full time job but i love to get on ftb after work and work on learning more about it

ADDED

Otterman89

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BradleyFolsom
Experience With FTB: I don't remember when I started, but I think I started 1.4.7. I have a lot of experience. I haven't been on in quite a while, so I may be a bit rusty and not up-to-date on a lot of the mods as in don't know much about new stuff added to them. I'm a quick learner tho.
Why You Would Like To Join: Looking for a fun, friendly FTB Monster community to be in. Normally I'm SSP, but I do love the SMP because playing alone gets lonely sometimes. :)
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Additional info: YES! (Six is missing!)

Last edited:

srslyaiden123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:srslyAiden
Experience With FTB:been playing for about a year now
Why You Would Like To Join: I like small friendly FTB servers
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes, Six is missing

Additional info: Im pretty friendly and I love to explore and be an engineer.

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
the server says im missing a few microblocks what mods do i need?

all the default ones thats it[DOUBLEPOST=1411364971][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: BradleyFolsom
Experience With FTB: I don't remember when I started, but I think I started 1.4.7. I have a lot of experience. I haven't been on in quite a while, so I may be a bit rusty and not up-to-date on a lot of the mods as in don't know much about new stuff added to them. I'm a quick learner tho.
Why You Would Like To Join: Looking for a fun, friendly FTB Monster community to be in. Normally I'm SSP, but I do love the SMP because playing alone gets lonely sometimes. :)
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Additional info: YES! (Six is missing!)
IGN:srslyAiden
Experience With FTB:been playing for about a year now
Why You Would Like To Join: I like small friendly FTB servers
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes, Six is missing

Additional info: Im pretty friendly and I love to explore and be an engineer.

ADDED

Fraggie001

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fraggie001
Experience With FTB: been playing ftb since 1.4 MC
Why You Would Like To Join: Kinda new to playing on servers, would like some to see what crazy builds other players make, be social and have a laugh
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes i agree. missing rule nr 6

Additional info: chat frendly person that need his share of Minecraft after a long day at work

Oraia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GuillaumeDeleu
Experience With FTB: I play since 1 years now
Why You Would Like To Join: I'm searching a new and friendly whitlisted server to play on
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Of course I agree . Missing rule number 6 !

Additional info: I'm from Belgium, and I love helping other people in their project and I talk a lot xD

XrockslipperX

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way I can make a mod enabling suggestion? It would be so great if you could enable blood magic and lycanites on the server.

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fraggie001
Experience With FTB: been playing ftb since 1.4 MC
Why You Would Like To Join: Kinda new to playing on servers, would like some to see what crazy builds other players make, be social and have a laugh
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes i agree. missing rule nr 6

Additional info: chat frendly person that need his share of Minecraft after a long day at work
IGN: GuillaumeDeleu
Experience With FTB: I play since 1 years now
Why You Would Like To Join: I'm searching a new and friendly whitlisted server to play on
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Of course I agree . Missing rule number 6 !

Additional info: I'm from Belgium, and I love helping other people in their project and I talk a lot xD

ADDED

Jul 29, 2019
I know the last server I was on, lycanites cause a lot of people to crash several times per day... crashed started right after it was enabled. Admin tracked the cause to lycanites and removed it. Crashes stopped right when it was removed. Don't know if it would be a problem here or not, but keep an eye on it if we try it. I like the variety and some of them caused me to run away just from how they looked! Only thing I didn't like about it is some of the mobs ignore spawning rules for light level and distance from the player. They would spawn 10 blocks away from me in my fully lit up house - they were weak ones, but still.

Is there any way I can make a mod enabling suggestion? It would be so great if you could enable blood magic and lycanites on the server.