[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

schpeelah

Jul 29, 2019
HQM lives are different from shells. In fact, this pack is by default on vanilla hardcore because the HQM lives system doesn't notice the shells.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Flenix? >_>

Naw, I remember who pointed me in the right direction, dude. :D

Edit: The post for anyone looking for it [1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Yeah, that is some render distance. Check out those bones and arrows.
VpQMAW1.jpg

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Playing online with a buddeh trying to craft a grinder but it just won't work checked the minefactory reloaded config and the recipes enabled dunno what do please help

http://gyazo.com/faaa77677cf27b6dc9b172a36083c0bf
My assumption is that you are trying to use bibliocraft books. You need to have a vanilla book in your inventory before you collect any of the bibliocraft books. setting up a barrel would work as well.

AlphaSpider12

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded the pack but for some reason it doesn't want to even LAUNCH! I've tried everything: Going to another tab, restarting the launcher, logging out, even restarting the computer! What is going on?

DragonZ102

Jul 29, 2019
My assumption is that you are trying to use bibliocraft books. You need to have a vanilla book in your inventory before you collect any of the bibliocraft books. setting up a barrel would work as well.

That was the issue thanks tons for the help

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012

It's chisel. Just so you know.

Reactions: PODonnell

Hexerin

Jul 29, 2019
i have come to the personal conclusion that this map is unplayable without utilizing the chisel mod. after seeing funshine's bases, i suddenly realized i can't have dust/cobble walls anymore. i must make them fancy, if i am to feel comfy in my base. sidenote: what is the difference between chisel from chisel mod and chisel from TiCon?

Reactions: ScottieC

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
i have come to the personal conclusion that this map is unplayable without utilizing the chisel mod. after seeing funshine's bases, i suddenly realized i can't have dust/cobble walls anymore. i must make them fancy, if i am to feel comfy in my base. sidenote: what is the difference between chisel from chisel mod and chisel from TiCon?
The Ticon chisel and the chisel mod are rather similiar. Chisel offers a FAR wider variety and more of a tech map feel.... the Ticon is more limited and generally "feels" vanilla.

Hexerin

Jul 29, 2019
The Ticon chisel and the chisel mod are rather similiar. Chisel offers a FAR wider variety and more of a tech map feel.... the Ticon is more limited and generally "feels" vanilla.
what i take from your description is that the TiCon chisel just changes the blocks to relevant other vanilla blocks (like cycling the different dungeon blocks), which the chisel mod does anyways.

You can also gnaw on the TiCon one but don't think you can for the Chisel one.
bubg0.jpg

Reactions: moded guy 123