Those little things that irk you about Minecraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
D1LjW4j.png

Tidy up that taskbar young man or there's no pudding for you! :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
That internet explorer icon- haven't seen one of those in years.
Tidy up that taskbar young man or there's no pudding for you! :p

i have to use IE, because chrome hates slow internet, and i am plugged into 12kbps internet most of the time. (it just NOPEs all over the place and i copy the link to IE)

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
12kbps? Surely it's quicker to send letters :D

*wince* yes, but imagine sending lletters to FTB to tell them to post something on my account, then they mail me my alerts.[DOUBLEPOST=1409413107][/DOUBLEPOST]and i don't live in town, so i need to drive 20 minutes to get my mail.

Reactions: Master_Builder_800

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
*wince* yes, but imagine sending lletters to FTB to tell them to post something on my account, then they mail me my alerts.[DOUBLEPOST=1409413107][/DOUBLEPOST]and i don't live in town, so i need to drive 20 minutes to get my mail.

Go on, indulge your inner hipster! :)

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Early game, hunting for some lava to power my smeltery. I've dug out a dozen entire chunks at layer 10 without finding so much as a sniff of the stuff.

Usually I can't move for lava pockets when i'm trying to mine out a nice, tidy, regular mine working down that deep...

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Early game, hunting for some lava to power my smeltery. I've dug out a dozen entire chunks at layer 10 without finding so much as a sniff of the stuff.

Usually I can't move for lava pockets when i'm trying to mine out a nice, tidy, regular mine working down that deep...
Not sure if this is a necropost.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Not sure if this is a necropost.

Nope. It is actually encouraged to not make an entirely new post to bitch about not finding lava when you need it.

(no really... Necroposts around here are posting irrelevant info into a long dead/forgotten topic. The new post is relevant to the topic, thus, not necropost.)

Oh shi.... my post would be a necro post... quick... find something that irks me in MC....

Creating a new world, go exploring and not seeing any sheep the entire day. Get swamped at night. Think you can outlast the zombies. Nope.

Wait.. that's a derp... aww fuuuuuuuuu

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
When someone bans you for finding diamonds within 1 hour of joining a server because "It's impossible" and I'm "spawning in diamonds"

Reactions: abculatter_2

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Nope. It is actually encouraged to not make an entirely new post to bitch about not finding lava when you need it.

(no really... Necroposts around here are posting irrelevant info into a long dead/forgotten topic. The new post is relevant to the topic, thus, not necropost.)

Oh shi.... my post would be a necro post... quick... find something that irks me in MC....

Creating a new world, go exploring and not seeing any sheep the entire day. Get swamped at night. Think you can outlast the zombies. Nope.

Wait.. that's a derp... aww fuuuuuuuuu
Yours wouldnt be a necro since someone else revived it beofre hand.

Reactions: 1SDAN

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Lava's started spawning in pools higher up I've noticed. Though on a similar vein, being able to see but not find lava on the minimap. Combined with every map having a different up/down distance from which you can see it, it's a real pain.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Things that irk me about MC... hmm... Can I say mod devs who do too much in one update? We all know what mod I am on about ;)

Reactions: 1SDAN