Introducing JamPacked

Banananaa

Jul 29, 2019
I'd love to watch someone stream or watch a lets play of material^3, I'm having a little trouble getting going on it.

If anyone knows of anyone who is streaming or recording it, please post.

Majkli99

Jul 29, 2019
i have ftb and i can't to use my <deleted link> is only give me this. Logging in... Beginning authlib authentication attempt successfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService Failed to authenticate plz help me

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Do you need a mudpack itself to create th map like crash landing? It uses blocks from its pack.

wut?

crash landing is a custom modpack with a custom map, so to play the custom crash landing map you also need the custom crash landing pack
it's possible to create your own custom map with other modpacks, but it's probably a better idea to create your own modpack as you'll probably want to change alot of things if you were to use someone else's modpack

Reactions: Elec332

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
So I read the first page and am wondering if this will happen again next year or some time?
Thanks in advance.
My guess is that it will happen once mods for 1.7.10 are all happy and stable and people are starting to make mods for 1.8.n, n not a valve number

Kami

Jul 29, 2019
I like how Canada is left out. =( Seems like everyone likes to leave Canada out of everything. Directly above the US and related to both US and Britain, but we get cut from lots of competitions and stuff like online radios and lots of Youtube content. And for some reason the US is included in everything overseas. Canada is super friendly and nice, and US is warmongering, yet Canada gets left out? Nice guys truly do get screwed in real life. lesson learned here is, if you want anything, be a douche, and don't live in Canada.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I like how Canada is left out. =( Seems like everyone likes to leave Canada out of everything. Directly above the US and related to both US and Britain, but we get cut from lots of competitions and stuff like online radios and lots of Youtube content. And for some reason the US is included in everything overseas. Canada is super friendly and nice, and US is warmongering, yet Canada gets left out? Nice guys truly do get screwed in real life. lesson learned here is, if you want anything, be a douche, and don't live in Canada.

Has to do with your laws. Your country doesn't like prizes. They won't let us give you prizes.... tell Canada to let us give you prizes... cause right now they say we are not allowed to give you prizes.

Ryblan

Jul 29, 2019
Obviously too late for Jampacked, but I'm guessing the restriction on Canada is due to our illegal lottery laws. Which are kinda funny. They're the reason Canadians that go in for sweepstakes have to do a skill testing question and such. Ironically, it's easier to give something to Canadians for doing nothing, or very little (like the whole roll up the rim of your coffee cup lottery) than to give it away for making something new and very cool (like a mod pack, quest map or the like). I'm guessing (disclaimer: Not a lawyer) that if you did pretty much the same contest, and said Not valid in Quebec and Skill testing question required, Canada would let you give us stuff. But personally, I'm happy with the gift of more awesome minecraft content :) So... thanks for that!

Reactions: Jadedcat

cadock

Jul 29, 2019
Has to do with your laws. Your country doesn't like prizes. They won't let us give you prizes.... tell Canada to let us give you prizes... cause right now they say we are not allowed to give you prizes.
Want to say prizes a little more Jadedcat :p

Reactions: AlCapella

Salamileg9

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, but the entire time i read that i couldn't stop thinking about Hetalia.

Niko_Bellic_3

Jul 29, 2019
Jaded, I think Pahimar has been working on EE too long if he said that, BTW How do I get the minium stone in EE3 cuz it was in EE2 I think. Says WIP.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
hmm, i had a thought.(even though i didn't participate) what if you won in canada, but had the pacage sent to your grandparents in the US, then they mail it to you(the Canadian)