[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Got lost in the middle of nowhere... then see these.

wth is it tho? It doesn't look like dust. That would be an interesting idea. If you could make it so that it's configured to be pretty far from spawn site and definately not something you can get to early on, make some obelisks or structures out of nether quarts or soul sand or netherrack or slimy mud. Something to get either quartz or sievable material. Maybe a dirt hut or two. If you could pepper these out pretty far away based on how big it is or what not, that would be a way to get some resources by looking for them.

heh Maybe include a planted world breaker redwood *grin*. Wood for weeks or so on end.[DOUBLEPOST=1408297662][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aw, went inside and got swarmed by blazes and creepers. Oh well, it was a good run. :cool:

get some good running shoes. get outside, use dust or whatever building materials and pillar up as fast as you can, then glide glide glide away. that's my strategy. I started using the glider cause of you. never used it before. I think that thing is a life saver now.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
wth is it tho? It doesn't look like dust. That would be an interesting idea. If you could make it so that it's configured to be pretty far from spawn site and definately not something you can get to early on, make some obelisks or structures out of nether quarts or soul sand or netherrack or slimy mud. Something to get either quartz or sievable material. Maybe a dirt hut or two. If you could pepper these out pretty far away based on how big it is or what not, that would be a way to get some resources by looking for them.

heh Maybe include a planted world breaker redwood *grin*. Wood for weeks or so on end.

Netherbricks. Looks like a maze inside though. Fell into one of the holes and got stuck with blazes surrounding me.

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019

Thats the basic idea for 113 ruins the problem is that the gen is random. Now we can set the spawn chance for dunes hi so thet the ruins are rair but thats about all the control we have over the ruins

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Thats the basic idea for 113 ruins the problem is that the gen is random. Now we can set the spawn chance for dunes hi so thet the ruins are rair but thats about all the control we have over the ruins
Under normal circumstances, you'd need randomization and some basis for +x quantification. As in, spawn point +X chunks away, start making Y # of buildings, etc. In this case tho, there's an absolute starting position. Does that mod allow for absolute coordinates or a starting point to calculate it? Probably not or you would have thought of that already. That would work well here tho. but then people will be sharing coordinates to sites and sorta ruin it a bit but oh well. I was skeptical at first but I think this addition is a neat add to this pack. Changes things up quite a bit and separates it even more from the other packs out there (as if it needed any help already). :} Love it. Love the work you guys are putting into it.

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
Under normal circumstances, you'd need randomization and some basis for +x quantification. As in, spawn point +X chunks away, start making Y # of buildings, etc. In this case tho, there's an absolute starting position. Does that mod allow for absolute coordinates or a starting point to calculate it? Probably not or you would have thought of that already. That would work well here tho. but then people will be sharing coordinates to sites and sorta ruin it a bit but oh well. I was skeptical at first but I think this addition is a neat add to this pack. Changes things up quite a bit and separates it even more from the other packs out there (as if it needed any help already). :} Love it. Love the work you guys are putting into it.

you can set the distance from player spawn to begain spawning ruins but do to the fact that this mod is also creating the dunes this is not posible without messing with the world gen.
Now to my ideas first off rember this is sill WIP and im still tring to find the right blocks to use also Iskandar has final say. Ok then to me CA ruins are overly big and in your face plus the block type doesnt make sence after looking at the cities so iv went in buried them and now im tring to find the right block type Iskandar is good at that so it will prob be him that chouses them. So to just show my idea iv used the city blocks
2014-08-17_14.00.01.png 2014-08-17_14.00.15.png

d3vilsangel04

Jul 29, 2019
Mouse over the patterns to see what materials you can use. Slime tools are disabled I believe.
Ok well tat was a waste of slimeballs lol...oh well i guess.
Also how many quests are in the first quest line? it says i have 31 total, 31 unlocked, and 31 complete but only 93%

dirtybeatfreak

Jul 29, 2019
I am totally rubbish at this, can only survive one or two nights. I am finding the monsters just way too hard. I like the idea of them, but getting one hit by a baby zombie is too much for my old brain to comprehend lol

Vswe

Jul 29, 2019
What are the different ways to obtain water bottles? Are there any apart from the ones shown in NEI and the cooking of dirty water bottles?

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
What are the different ways to obtain water bottles? Are there any apart from the ones shown in NEI and the cooking of dirty water bottles?

10 Leaves in a crucible. 8(?)Saplings/leaves in a fluid transposer

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I had an idea while I was sitting up last night (damn insomnia) and I thought... Wouldn't it be nice if some of the dunes and places around the world would have mineral deposits where you could find higher concentrations of certain materials? For example in the dune next to the ship has a few nickel dust scattered in it.

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
I had an idea while I was sitting up last night (damn insomnia) and I thought... Wouldn't it be nice if some of the dunes and places around the world would have mineral deposits where you could find higher concentrations of certain materials? For example in the dune next to the ship has a few nickel dust scattered in it.

hmmm?

Reactions: pc_assassin

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019

That would be great :D but it would need to be far from the base (close to the city?)

Reactions: pc_assassin