[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

lotr88

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i've just find some bug, not sure if i can post it here! I found a bug help me creat a infinite lava source!

Version: 1.1.2

Here the video:

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
I've worked out a set of config for adding EnderIO that I think is in line with the rest of the progression. I changed the machine frame to use PRC100 and changed the Ender IO config to use the more expensive recipes. Also I changed the stirling generator recipe and reservoir to be in line with their counterparts.

Grab the mod for 1.6.4 from the EnderIO website then get the configs that I modified from my google drive

The only other thing I think might be nice would be to add some quests related to the mod.

Enjoy![DOUBLEPOST=1408305754][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi, i've just find some bug, not sure if i can post it here! I found a bug help me creat a infinite lava source!

This is a very long standing bug with Thermal Expansion, and I'm pretty sure they will not fix it since they are busy working on the next version now and have known about it for a long time now.

Reactions: Shane2482

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
I've worked out a set of config for adding EnderIO that I think is in line with the rest of the progression. I changed the machine frame to use PRC100 and changed the Ender IO config to use the more expensive recipes. Also I changed the stirling generator recipe and reservoir to be in line with their counterparts.

Grab the mod for 1.6.4 from the EnderIO website then get the configs that I modified from my google drive

The only other thing I think might be nice would be to add some quests related to the mod.

Just went through the recipes and they look good the only thing i would change would be the staff of traveling although it requires a octadic capacitor it still verges on OP travel maybe adding a PRC LX 500 to the recipe would better balance things to this mod pack considering the top jet pack requires 2 PRC LX 500

Edit: same with the Dimensional Transceiver due to same thing with the tessaract

Last edited:

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014

Version: 1.1.2

Here the video:
1. The cruiclbe has an inner storage of 8k mb.
2. You need to post what kind of heat source you are using to melt the cobble down. (if it is the Blazing Pro It will melt cobble faster then you can use it in most cases.)
3. exploits are to be Pmed to Iskandar in a PM giving the details above along with any other details about how you did it?

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
What are the different ways to obtain water bottles? Are there any apart from the ones shown in NEI and the cooking of dirty water bottles?
well..... since some NICE SOUL decided to write iskandar a mod that prevents rain from happening AT ALL, then anything that shows up in NEI is it. Crucible - leaves, fluid transposer - saplings, dirt/bottle ->dirty water -> cook. there's no way to convert salty water since he removed the cauldron. No rain, thus no water catching. No rain, no MFR capture. AA is expensive. I don't recall but I think the extra utils fluid thing can be used but it's sorta expensive (iirc). there's a cactus recipe iirc.

Now, if I only knew who that mod developer was who helped him engineer the one thing that was so plentiful... jeez... I'd use my SFM to find him but I ran out of window panes... hmmmm

btw, can't resist saying this. you are one of my favorite devs. SFM is a godsend. I only ask. PLEASE add something to add reusability to the code you write so you don't have to start from scratch in a new world. Like clipboard or saving states or something to a file. anything. Especially when you do the 3+ pages of ore processing from sieves. SFM is so awesome tho. Steve's desert tho? Not so much *grin* TY for devving. HQM, Steve's carts, all of it. It's awesome stuff and I'm so glad ALL you devs do what you do.

anyways, find me the person that wrote steve's desert and we'll take care of him. ok? :)

nusscreme

Jul 29, 2019
In the second quest site named Under Pressure you can found two quests at the bottom of the page named "Upgraded" and "Tools of the Trade". For the one called Upgraded you need to make a speed upgrade. For this you need speed potions. And for breewing speed potions you need a brewing stand and so on ... But if you travel in the nether you will notice that there arent any blocks. For the other So how should i get blaze rods for the breewing stand ? And for the second quest called Tools of the Trade you need to craft a Charging Station which needs red plastic, which needs fire flower seeds, which needs a grass seed and a rose red. But how to get the rose red in this pack ?
Thanks for help if somebody can help me :).

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
In the second quest site named Under Pressure you can found two quests at the bottom of the page named "Upgraded" and "Tools of the Trade". For the one called Upgraded you need to make a speed upgrade. For this you need speed potions. And for breewing speed potions you need a brewing stand and so on ... But if you travel in the nether you will notice that there arent any blocks. For the other So how should i get blaze rods for the breewing stand ? And for the second quest called Tools of the Trade you need to craft a Charging Station which needs red plastic, which needs fire flower seeds, which needs a grass seed and a rose red. But how to get the rose red in this pack ?
Thanks for help if somebody can help me :).
Some of the answers to your questions are ex nihilo specific. Blaze rod is doll in crucible iirc - gets you blaze. rose red is iirc, hoe / mattock on grass. Read forum posts prior since these questions have been asked/answered a dozen times. Btw, you can get all the blaze rods, all the rose red from going through cities now so you can bypass the original things I stated and just do that. Again, look at previous posts since this isn't going to be a cake walk.

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. Still nothing after a few mc days, but I'll keep at it. (maybe create a couple more ponds to speed things up)
Yes, it'll spawn. I have one that spawns occasionally in my cobble gen:rolleyes:
2014-08-12_202655_zps2bff235f.png

nusscreme

Jul 29, 2019
Some of the answers to your questions are ex nihilo specific. Blaze rod is doll in crucible iirc - gets you blaze. rose red is iirc, hoe / mattock on grass. Read forum posts prior since these questions have been asked/answered a dozen times. Btw, you can get all the blaze rods, all the rose red from going through cities now so you can bypass the original things I stated and just do that. Again, look at previous posts since this isn't going to be a cake walk.
Okay thank you very much, i forget about the "search" function.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Yes, it'll spawn. I have one that spawns occasionally in my cobble gen:rolleyes:

ok, you took that snapshot at the perfect time since I was clueless what you guys were talking about and what I saw? Well, for the first 5-10 seconds, I was like... how come a mini altar or summoning circle got into his cobblegen. wth? that is too funny.

Back in early version, I had about 10-15 of them in a 2x2x2 thing of water for my AA's (that used to be part of your starter package) and the mangling of squid tentacles around there used to give me the heebie jeebies.

Sales_Kital

Jul 29, 2019
I found a broken recipe in 1.1.2.
I got to the quest where you have to make a grinder, and I have all the appropriate materials, i even put them in the right spot according to nei with the only recipe for it. I get nothing, I check the recipe with whats in my crafting station and everything checks out, all items in the right spot and the right items even, but still no grinder.

Reactions: pc_assassin

DragonDai

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so, been trying to get my account confirmed here (hint: The forum just plain does not send confirmation e-mails to @live.com accounts...used a different e-mail, instantly worked), but something I've noticed here is that no one mentioned the toughened leather (I think that's the name) armor. It's made by putting a piece of candlewax and a piece of leather together in a crafting grid (shapeless). Then you use the new Toughened Leather just like normal leather to make armor. You get the candlewax by shapelessly crafting 4 candleberries and a pot. Yeah, it's a lot of candle berries. But after just a little while, you shouldn't have any problems just bonemealing the needed candleberries. And getting the candleberry seed you need to get things started isn't any harder than getting any other seed (just use the mattok on the grass).

The armor provides the same amount of protection as Invar, only heats you up a tiny bit less (Invar/Leather/Toughened Leather just always add a tiny bit of extra heat, unlike Iron or Gold or something), and is only a tiny bit less durable that Invar.

Yeah, I switched to Invar later, but Toughened Leather was what I used for my first two trips into the city, and it's awesome stuff. Give it a try.

Reactions: XxWinnslowxX

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Nice, but seriously, days later, no squids.

Fortunatelly one of the pneumaticcraft quests gives squid seeds or I'd be tearing out my hair here.

In the ruins, on the second floor of the pneumaticcraft buildings, sometimes there are pneumaticcraft seeds in the chest.

mobsi_09

Jul 29, 2019
I got to the quest where you have to make a grinder, and I have all the appropriate materials, i even put them in the right spot according to nei with the only recipe for it. I get nothing, I check the recipe with whats in my crafting station and everything checks out, all items in the right spot and the right items even, but still no grinder.

do your books have metadata? (as in books you looted from a city)
that would be my best guess since that happened to me too, if they do craft a pair of books and it should work just fine.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Recipe isn't broken. If you are using books gotten from Chisel bookshelves, well, it is a known bug. Get a vanilla book, it should show up as ID 340 with no metadata. Then throw all the screwed up books on the ground. With the vanilla book in your inventory, pick them all up. That will then fix the ID to be correct. From then on, always carry a vanilla book on your hotbar when breaking bookshelves. It will prevent the weird metadata problem from recurring.

Not my bug, this is purely Chisel's fault. Luckily, easily, if a bit annoyingly, fixed.

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
I've noticed here is that no one mentioned the toughened leather (I think that's the name) armor. It's made by putting a piece of candlewax and a piece of leather together in a crafting grid (shapeless). Then you use the new Toughened Leather just like normal leather to make armor. You get the candlewax by shapelessly crafting 4 candleberries and a pot. Yeah, it's a lot of candle berries. But after just a little while, you shouldn't have any problems just bonemealing the needed candleberries. And getting the candleberry seed you need to get things started isn't any harder than getting any other seed (just use the mattok on the grass).

The armor provides the same amount of protection as Invar, only heats you up a tiny bit less (Invar/Leather/Toughened Leather just always add a tiny bit of extra heat, unlike Iron or Gold or something), and is only a tiny bit less durable that Invar.

Yeah, I switched to Invar later, but Toughened Leather was what I used for my first two trips into the city, and it's awesome stuff. Give it a try.

Why not just go for diamond armor? I barely notice the heat any more since dressing in bling:p

larae1929

Jul 29, 2019
im loving this pack but honestly its pretty frustrating to go the city in invar armor, get one shotted by god knows what and then have my shell eject me into a wall...boom deleted server........

Reactions: DoomSquirter