[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
To be honest, I think the bottom needs to look like it ripped, so more jagged than a clean cut.. I don't mean to make this sound wrong, but like usually a small portion of a wall is left standing...
Yea i compleatley agree what happend was i mest up on the first building i made and had to make a second one and to be able to get the building to DragooKnight i just rushed it and didnt finish now that he has the terrain done im going to go back in and clean it up

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
OK everybody just got my first building back from DragooKnight. Befor View attachment 12528 AfterView attachment 12530
I think it looks pretty good how about you.
Very nice. And you got it right. The brown, rusty metal blocks are the frame. Where the white brick walls fall apart and the glass shatters, the frame holds together. While it might bend or shear, in almost no case should bits be missing. Well done indeed.[DOUBLEPOST=1408227516][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yea i compleatley agree what happend was i mest up on the first building i made and had to make a second one and to be able to get the building to DragooKnight i just rushed it and didnt finish now that he has the terrain done im going to go back in and clean it up
Yeah. Basically, city buildings go through 2 or 3 phases. Shane gets it roughed out and looking 90% done....and then I go through in creative and make small tweaks and pass it back for templating. It works very well

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
67 days in (not using beds either), still haven't seen mobs throwing each other to try to get over my trenches or my walls. Guess I'm lucky.

Bone frying pan is the best weapon. I still use it 67 days into my world. Has very high knockback and casts slowness debuff on mobs you attack.
If you want to go all Vechsie you can use the sign and put a piston on it, rofl :)

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
67 days in (not using beds either), still haven't seen mobs throwing each other to try to get over my trenches or my walls. Guess I'm lucky.

I think the special AI mod is the one responsible for zombies throwing other mobs at you, or pick you up and throw you right towards a creeper. Which I checked, was disabled.

cannajan

Jul 29, 2019
Iv got a question about the cities has anyone been brave enough to go into the subway and if so whats it like

Theres a big room very dark with a lower trench with train track (chest in wall here) At each end of the track is a way into the maze - nasty dark single width tunnels with chests buried in the floor -under the walls often where mossy is but check all the lowest blocks. Plenty of blazes down there!

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
Theres a big room very dark with a lower trench with train track (chest in wall here) At each end of the track is a way into the maze - nasty dark single width tunnels with chests buried in the floor -under the walls often where mossy is but check all the lowest blocks. Plenty of blazes down there!
Sounds like you had fun.
Was the maze any good and how bad are the mobs because this is the first maze iv built and any advice will help in the future

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.3 teaser 2

2014-08-16_20.43.29.png 2014-08-16_20.44.07.png so far iv got 12 ruins and still planning more

Reactions: XxWinnslowxX

noobyboob2

Jul 29, 2019
uhhh, i was just minding my own buisness on the first night, sieving dust, and i go back to the strongbox on the side of the ship with the needlegun, only to find a hole in the wall and a massive crater about 40 blocks deep and 20 across.

DragooKnight

Jul 29, 2019
uhhh, i was just minding my own buisness on the first night, sieving dust, and i go back to the strongbox on the side of the ship with the needlegun, only to find a hole in the wall and a massive crater about 40 blocks deep and 20 across.
Aint Pryotherium grand?

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
You know this has been answered about a hundred times already i think its time Iskandar ether put in in the book or on the first fourm page. Anyways creeper+pyro= big bang you need to block off the pyro ASAP on your first day just watch out for fire

DarkWorm

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there! First of all congratulations to the author on the Map/Modpack, very well done so far!

I'm having a strange issue on my game play... I'm playing the 1.1.2 version available trough the FTB launcher with the Soartex Fanver texture pack also available on the FTB launcher.
The game is running on a private server.

Today I got some rubber tree seeds and proceed to plant them, grow and chop them down... after a few plant, bone meal, axe down the tree I checked my inventory and realised I had none raw rubber.... I got almost a stack of rubber wood but no raw rubber... for some reason when the raw rubber is on the ground and I get close to catch the raw rubber it does the animation and sound of an item being collected but simply does not appear on my inventory... I tested on a single player local game and everything went just fine, when the raw rubber is dropped on the floor you can grab it back to the inventory with no problems...

So, does anyone here have the slightest clue about what's happening?

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone got tips on how not too die once at the city? achieved too get there twice and died too zombie pigmen both times, within a min I get there D:

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Better armor sadly.

I'm wondering if Invar armor has heat implications (Iron apparently does)
armor?
invar?

cna you make that in the mini smeltery? I usually get there ASAP, before I even have metals smelting down :p that mighttttt be why

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
armor?
invar?

cna you make that in the mini smeltery? I usually get there ASAP, before I even have metals smelting down :p that mighttttt be why
No I don't think you can make alloys.

I'm thinking of myself here now. I have a smeltery, but I still get owned in the city. So I'm thinking invar.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019

I'm thinking of myself here now. I have a smeltery, but I still get owned in the city. So I'm thinking invar.
simply jetpack would be an option? since you have some capacitors you can put in your inventory and charge it

DragooKnight

Jul 29, 2019
armor?
invar?

You can smelt up some ingots then grind them down in the grindstone and put them together as an alloy and smelt them back up in the furnace.

Reactions: Shane2482 and Pyure

Eggyplant

Jul 29, 2019
I enchanted my camel pack with an auto anvil with unbreaking III, I think it does nothing but also loses its enchant when refilled.

UberZogster

Jul 29, 2019
If you have a good book in your inventory when you break a chisel bookcase the new books will be usable. The opposite is also true so make sure you break a regular bookcase first. Any time you combine stacks this happens so you should have a ton of books.

Xamie

Jul 29, 2019
For a while i've been thinking of adding Moddular powersuits to the pack as a overall armor to constantly tweak through out my time on the dust world, personally I think adding it would make other mods such as the simply jetpacks mod redundant and make it pointless being in the pack (that and I really don't like that mod, spoiled by other mods like the Mec jetpack, Mod powersuit, and blood magic flying potion).
So balance wise is it worth putting it into the pack or would it over power too many other items in the pack? Its mostly for a resource sink hole as atm i'm at the early stages of building an AE system and want to go to the city too mess up some pig men and steal their loot, while looking fabulous in my pink power armor. Yes I know can set up a sync system like base in the city and zerg rush from that point, but can I do it while feeling fabulous?