Werewolf: Nice and Simple GAME THREAD

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Don't encourage him.
Really, don't.
I'm just pointing out the fact that in a game of occasionally bluffing, he chose that specific inanimate object to represent himself. I honestly dont judge a player by their RP. But when they arent helping us it gets frustrating.

C

chbachman

Yay! I did it!

What are you guys all looking at, I finally fixed this stupid bug.

Oh yeah, voting. I heard something about seiya4lose or something like that.

Too lazy to figure out his real name, so, vote seiya

Now I can continue with my life, my bug is dead, and my vote it done.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Seiya4Win His logic is flawed and he is just shooting out random votes with no logical reasoning... Hence I vote him. I will change IF you can prove your innocence @seiya4win you have 5 hours and 13 minutes.

Reactions: 016Nojr

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
After the resurrection of RealSketch, everyone was in a somewhat better mood, alongside the fact that a sorcerer had been killed.
The time came once again for one person of the many to be killed, by being thrown off a cliff. This time around, is was Seiya. He had irritated the hell out of everyone claiming he was simply a cake, despite his obvious lack of spongey texture and icing.
As he screamed all the way he fell down the cliff, his scream was not the only scream to be screamed, for another screamer's scream was screamed! (anyone starting to see a trend here?)
The screamer of said scream was Realsketch, known to be a proliferous screamer of screams in the scream screamer community. Though he had been heard to say something else, after having screamed a scream:
"Oh for fuck's sake, again?"

Everyone knew he was a jester, so his room and such had no need to be searched.

Luckily, nobody else died that night, and everyone went back to their rooms.

Oh, seiya? He was just a really, really annoying villager.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
So it had come to this. I'd been working on a few leads, and now it seemed the time had come to lay everything bare.

Sketch was a good man. Not many climb out of the jaws of death only to throw themselves straight back in in the name of duty. He knew that he might die (again) as a result of his actions, but he went ahead and did it anyway.

He spoke to me before he died. Told me that he'd got Staxed laughing, found out was a good guy, was with him the first night when Gideon died. Staxed was no way one of them.

Skeleton was another help. When he was found to be the seer, his silence with regard to goreae exonerated him.

Sketch and I had a few suspicions. Sketch offered to help find out. Said he was going to go play with Sora last night. Now, he's dead, and the greatest among us has left us one legacy.

@SoraZodia I declare you to be a wolf, and lock my vote for you

Reactions: RealSketch

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Umm RJS... Chances are Sketch died from the wolf kill (although both could've happened). I'm not refuting your claim, but to lock instantly without considering the possibility of a coincidence is interesting

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
"Jester - chooses one person to distract each night. They cannot do anything that night, except vote to lynch. If they’re a wolf, the Jester is killed, but they cannot kill anyone else that night."

Taken straight from the role description. Sketch said he would distract Sora. If Sora was a wolf, then Sketch dies, but the wolves could not kill last night.

I have no guarantee that Sketch did actually go ahead and distract Sora, although it seems highly unlikely that he wouldn't. If anyone alive was a bodyguard and was guarding Sketch, then you coming forwards would prove that Sketch died as a result of using his ability. Not sure whether to read the concurrent nature of the deaths as reported as a stylistic choice or a marked contrast to previous night's reports, but either way I accept that there's little evidence to support what I say at the moment.

Nevertheless, I locked my vote because I'm certain that Sora is a wolf.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still not certain but I vote SoraZodia for the time being. But we can't remove the possibility that sora is not a wolf, therefore allowing the wolves to attack RealSketch. But it is the most promising lead we have so yeah

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, so your saying Sketch distracted Sorazodia? And in doing so this got him killed? Please confirm Im confused :p

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
If a jester targets a wolf, the jester dies and the wolves don't get to kill. Sketch (the jester) targeted Sora and died.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I'm not one to bandwagon, but this is interesting. Here are the possibilities of what happened last night that i see:

• SoraZodia is not a wolf. When sketch roleblocked him, nothing happened. Or if it did, it's nothing we noticed. The wolves killed sketch so we can't roleblock anymore.
  • SoraZodia is a wolf. Sketch roleblocked him, and died. The wolf kill was then redirected to sketch.
  • RJS is lying. Whether he's a wolf, the bard, or just trying to stir the pot, it matters not. If he's a wolf, then soraZodia is either an innocent, or a lone wolf discovered to be with them (This would be a stupid ploy by the wolves and is rather unlikely.)
Whichever is the truth, here's what I'm thinking: Lynch sora now. If he's a wolf, then wonderful. We're that much closer to victory. If he's a villager, then something is wrong. Anyways, it's a lead. We don't have much of thos things. Vote soraZodia. I may change that vote based on sora's defense.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Okay thanks for clearing it up goreae. Il vote SoraZodia untill further notice. If he is innocent suspicions will move onto RJS

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
That line of reasoning makes perfect sense to me as well, vote soraZodia

(and off topic a bit, but I just felt I needed to point out that not everyone on the face of the planet speaks perfect english...and this is a forum, we are not the kings of it...you can't blacklist someone from a fun forum game just because you don't like their grammar, and that's all I'll say on the matter).

Reactions: VikeStep

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
That line of reasoning makes perfect sense to me as well, vote soraZodia

(and off topic a bit, but I just felt I needed to point out that not everyone on the face of the planet speaks perfect english...and this is a forum, we are not the kings of it...you can't blacklist someone from a fun forum game just because you don't like their grammar, and that's all I'll say on the matter).
Except that his grammar is very clearly intentional. He even admits it here:
i, Vote, dwappo

sorrY? for the Bad grammer and speling (hahaha thats right no peirod at the end of the sentece and bad spellng:))
If English wasn't his first language, that I can understand. It's usually very easy to see if someone either has poor english or is using google translate. But the poor grammar and immature cake thing got infuriating, and they simply would not stop, even when asked.