Werewolf: Nice and Simple GAME THREAD

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
Goodbye wolf!

"as Dwappo watches as the final votes are in he feels a sense of clarity, and is somewhat glad that it will be the villagers that will send him off instead of the wolves."

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Dwappo did indeed feel a sense of clarity.
As he was shoved backwards off a cliff, screaming. "Eh, could've been worse", was the second to last thing to go through his brain, the final thing being his arse as he hit the rocks below. But all was not as it entirely seemed. Trajing was looking over the cliff to see him die, and was smiling with sadistic thoughts, until of course Dwappo's arrow hit him in the face his face, spearing straight through. His lifeless body fell to the same fate as that of Dwappo, smashing on the rocks. There was a smash of glass as the crystal ball fell out of his pocket, exploding black and red with dark energy as it shattered. He was the sorcerer.
But that was not all. When the morning meeting was called, SkeletonPunk and Realsketch were nowhere to be found. Upon searching for them, Skeletonpunk was found in the cafeteria, a bowl of ice cream in front of him, splattered with his guts and blood, mainly due to the fact that he was killed by wolves. In his pocket was found a crystal ball - he was, indeed, the seer.
All that was found of Realsketch was a pile of ashes, donned comically with a jester hat - he was the jester.

Villagers, you have ratted out your first wolf, but in the process, had two innocents killed, and one smitten.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Staxed walks into the cafeteria contemplating if it would be easy to wipe the guts off skeletonpunk's icecream. "It's so hard to let a good bowl of icecream go!" After a few seconds, he thougth about it enough and decided against it. "Hmm, someone should sweep up that pile of ashes".

picapi_

Jul 29, 2019
Oh goodness, so much death, and no info to go on AGAIN!(Well at least not enough for me to see anything...) We're all going to DIEEEE *has a breakdown*

Last edited:

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Sweet Jesus Christ. It's like a kid's birthday party in here. Except it would have have to be one disturbed, sadistic kid to bring a jester to a party. Oh, and the corpse thing too.

Not sure how well the other guys are holding up. One of them's sobbing in the corner while another one is trying to scrape guts out the ice-cream. Not sure how well I'm holding up either, what with the jabbering cake.

They got the seer. The damn seer. The guy should've been guarded against them, we knew that they would come if he was the seer. No leads. Nothing to go on. And no way to identify anyone apart from trial and error or intuition, both of which are notoriously good at killing the wrong people.

One thing has felt off this whole damn time. There's a few things I need to say.

@seiya4win I'm not convinced by you. The deliberate bad grammar (you admitted as much in one of your posts), plus the LOLSORANDOM type replies to questions, means that no-one really wants to engage with you. I'm wondering whether you're using that as a shield to deflect attention.

With the confirmation of SkeletonPunk as a seer, I'm much more inclined to listen to goreae's earlier advice. There's a couple of people who are remaining very quiet, and staying out of any sort of debate, but that isn't too much to go on.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to vote jus2beast. He's being too quiet and voting for random people with little to no reasoning. Why was realsketch killed again?

Im being quiet because I don't have much time to get on :p. Feel free to vote for me, It wont help your cause in killing all the wolves....

I awoke from a day and night of drinking... This wolf situation had really got to me. Anyway as I awoke I saw my loyal chicken Rawr on my side and it had seemed he bought me back a dead rabbit. Atleast I had someone I could trust. Atleast I had some form of protection. I really do hope my chicken does not die, even if I have to die in his place. He is a loyal pet, no a friend. My only friend in this disasater.. The only one I can trust.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, probably won't be able to post anything for maybe 8 hours or so. Some family issues just came up :(

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Won't be able to post much maybe either IDK. But good work killing the seer everyone /sarcasm

seiya4win

Jul 29, 2019
Sweet Jesus Christ. It's like a kid's birthday party in here. Except it would have have to be one disturbed, sadistic kid to bring a jester to a party. Oh, and the corpse thing too.

Not sure how well the other guys are holding up. One of them's sobbing in the corner while another one is trying to scrape guts out the ice-cream. Not sure how well I'm holding up either, what with the jabbering cake.

They got the seer. The damn seer. The guy should've been guarded against them, we knew that they would come if he was the seer. No leads. Nothing to go on. And no way to identify anyone apart from trial and error or intuition, both of which are notoriously good at killing the wrong people.

One thing has felt off this whole damn time. There's a few things I need to say.

@seiya4win I'm not convinced by you. The deliberate bad grammar (you admitted as much in one of your posts), plus the LOLSORANDOM type replies to questions, means that no-one really wants to engage with you. I'm wondering whether you're using that as a shield to deflect attention.

With the confirmation of SkeletonPunk as a seer, I'm much more inclined to listen to goreae's earlier advice. There's a couple of people who are remaining very quiet, and staying out of any sort of debate, but that isn't too much to go on.
dont be like that RJS im just a innocent cake laying on top of the table at the village waiting for all the wolves to die. i mean wolves eat humans not cake right? and cakes dont eat or kill humans cakes just does nothing so im INNOCENT