What's new in modded minecraft today?

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
@Tombenpotter had an update to ElectricMagic Tools 4 days ago!
Version 1.1.2 :
Fixed the Shield Block being broken by the wither.
Added Config GUIs. Regenerating the config file is HIGLY reccomended.
Moved the baubles API to package it with EMT, along with the @API annotation to prevent any issues.

MoarPeripherals
by theoriginalbit has a few bug fixes
  • Fixed chat bug in SMP
  • Keyboard not paired message is red to be better seen in chat
  • Keyboard is more stable with connections on a target, no longer causes crash in SMP when computer is no longer where expected
  • Shift-right clicking with a keyboard now places the keyboard instead of pairing
  • Added pt_PT language

Last edited:
Reactions: Like and Yusunoha

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019

c45vITV.gif

also, a bit of a plug... @Jadedcat created a feedback topic for Agarian Skies for 1.7 where a large part of Agrarian Skies will be re-written. take this as your chance to express your opinions and thoughts about Agarian Skies about what you think should be added/removed/changed

This is not a bug thread. There is one of those in the modpack bug forum.

This is one of the rare times I ask for input from the community.

In 1.7 much of Ag Skies will be re-written. I'd like feedback on what the community liked versus what felt out of place/ too much.

Do NOT post:
  • Bug reports
  • Mods on the "Never getting added" list

Do post:
  • Out of place/ overly tedious quests (Octuple cobble )
  • New mods that you feel might fit that are not on the list of mods I feel will never fit my vision.
  • Parts you really like and want to keep
  • Reward suggestions (trolly ones are good too)

Mods I will not add - not bad mods they just don't fit my vision for this specific pack

• Carpenter's Blocks
  • Chisel
  • IC2 - and GregTech
  • Buildcraft
  • Railcraft
  • Mystcraft
  • Mekanism
  • Ender IO
  • Rotary Craft
  • Computercraft
  • RedPower
  • Project Red
  • Ars Magica
  • Any power system other than RF (this is an RF pack)

Most of the above mods are suited to other packs I have planned. For example RailCraft and Buildcraft are for a steampunk factory pack. I won't put them in Ag Skies just to say I used them.

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Another update by GregoriousT

V5.02h:

• Added Restriction Pipes which count as 100 regular Pipes of each of their kind.
  • Added Sense (other people might call it Scythe), which harvests a 3x3x3 of Crops/Leaves on Leftclick. It can harvest a 3x3 of IC Crops on Rightclick.
  • Added Plow, which shovels a 3x3x3 Area of Snow, and ONLY Snow, not your lawn or other Dirt/Sand/Gravel alike Materials.
  • Added Plunger, which can be used to clear a clogged GT Item Pipe System just by rightclicking any Pipe inside the System.
  • Added a lot of missing Assembler Recipes for vanilla Blocks.
  • I think i fixed the Tooltip Bug in the Lang File.
  • Fixed some other Bugs too.
Highlights: Restriction Pips, Scythe, Plow, Plunger

Last edited:

Arkandos

Jul 29, 2019
V5.02h:
  • Added Restriction Pipes which count as 100 regular Pipes of each of their kind.
  • Added Sense (other people might call it Scythe), which harvests a 3x3x3 of Crops/Leaves on Leftclick. It can harvest a 3x3 of IC Crops on Rightclick.
  • Added Plow, which shovels a 3x3x3 Area of Snow, and ONLY Snow, not your lawn or other Dirt/Sand/Gravel alike Materials.
  • Added Plunger, which can be used to clear a clogged GT Item Pipe System just by rightclicking any Pipe inside the System.
  • Added a lot of missing Assembler Recipes for vanilla Blocks.
  • I think i fixed the Tooltip Bug in the Lang File.
  • Fixed some other Bugs too.
Highlights: Restriction Pips, Scythe, Plow, Plunger
Even though I know it's GregTech, a title for the changelog might be good?