Mekanism: Feature Request Thread

Nfrance

Jul 29, 2019
You know while were at it, can we just get a society of robits? Builders, warriors, politicians(for stealing your enemies diamonds while promising to bring peace to the middle east), flamethrower wielding psychopath robits, and firemen robits to put out the fires the psychopath ones start.

Aidan

Jul 29, 2019
We have baby skeletons!

a491c6db33.png

They're really cute, but boy, can they run.

Nfrance

Jul 29, 2019
We have baby skeletons!

a491c6db33.png

They're really cute, but boy, can they run.
Oh God, I shouldn't suggest this... Baby Creepers? Faster, harder to hit Creeper. Less terrain damage, but still the same damage to people *insert evil troll face here*

EDIT: Oh, and a config for the Baby Skeletons to have flamethrowers instead of bows. Because Evil.

T10a

Jul 29, 2019
What about something like ammonia that acts as a sprayable bonemeal? More chemistry stuff would be cool.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
What about something like ammonia that acts as a sprayable bonemeal? More chemistry stuff would be cool.
Ooh, maybe have the flamer as a multipurpose spraying tool for various things? Fill it with water, and it becomes like a firehose, pushing things away (perhaps break/replant crops?), even mobs, whilst doing little in the way of actual damage.

OOH! Okay, maybe an optional option of optionalness that allows you to turn it into a freezethrower using gelid cryotheum, and an enhanced flamer using blazing pyrotheum, should they be present.

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to see better ore integration, specifically, Nether Ores and Big Reactors :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mevansuto

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
Just had a brilliant idea, Aidan I'd love you forever for this ... an electrical version of the Thaumcraft wand that can swap entire swathes of blocks to one of your choosing! I don't tend to get into TC, and the only time I used the wand that a friend made me, I drained the entire thing doing a small portion of my base. Pretty please? Then backdate it to Mekanism 6.0.5 so I can have it now :D

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Could you expand Mek into the realms of automated farms (both flora and fauna) and harvesting? There's no farming solution in Mek yet.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Could you expand Mek into the realms of automated farms (both flora and fauna) and harvesting? There's no farming solution in Mek yet.
Are the digiminers capable of doing that, yet? I know I tested that with trees sometime back and it didn't work, but I dunno if a certain configuration would allow that, nowadays.

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
Does the Atomic Disassembler have a list of what are 'ores'? If not, that's a nice feature I'd love to see. Smooth stone is totally an ore ... :D

Nfrance

Jul 29, 2019
Are the digiminers capable of doing that, yet? I know I tested that with trees sometime back and it didn't work, but I dunno if a certain configuration would allow that, nowadays.
Perhaps if it worked with a redstone stignal that would work, as the miner does a single operation, but if anything new of that type appears when it's finished it won't cut that down too, so you would have to manually restart it, unless of course it worked with a redstone signal, where in which case you could have it on a time to say run every few minutes, scanning for wood and cutting(mining) it down.

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
Just had a brilliant idea, Aidan I'd love you forever for this ... an electrical version of the Thaumcraft wand that can swap entire swathes of blocks to one of your choosing! I don't tend to get into TC, and the only time I used the wand that a friend made me, I drained the entire thing doing a small portion of my base. Pretty please? Then backdate it to Mekanism 6.0.5 so I can have it now :D
The digital miner already has this functionality