Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

superckl

Jul 29, 2019
The only problem with that is the fruit trees that require jungle saplings unless you've found yourself in a jungle biome, due to the jungle saplings being much rarer to drop. It's definitely not a guarantee to get the sapling drop from your fruit tree.
Not to mention the bones required for that...

-shhfiftyfive

Jul 29, 2019
requires only 1 bonemeal for several fruit and a bunch of wood. the jungle saplings are rare, but that's a small issue to deal with compared to the alternative of only harvesting them when they are full grown.

Chris Caldwell

Jul 29, 2019
The only problem with that is the fruit trees that require jungle saplings unless you've found yourself in a jungle biome, due to the jungle saplings being much rarer to drop. It's definitely not a guarantee to get the sapling drop from your fruit tree.
I have a 2x2 jungle tree that I harvest in parallel with the fruit trees that rely on jungle trees in order to make up the difference in drop rates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a list somewhere of where to find the different metals? I'm having trouble some and I'm thinking I may be mining at the wrong levels :(

Parnelli

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I give. I've mined my blocky little fingers to the bone and have yet to find a single fantasy ore or catalyst. These are in the overworld correct? Any biome restrictions?

Parnelli

Jul 29, 2019
Well, there's the changelogs that you can find from the FTB Wiki page, or this thread where we mention it quite a bit. We are in sore need of an overview I think.

Thanks. I rooted around a good bit but couldn't figure it out. I was looking for Infuscolium which I tracked in the configs to "diminsion=9" but never could figure out what that was.

I should have asked sooner. :)

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
lol

A book was planned. Probably wont be added till 1.7 since I will be rebuilding several things focused around DAED and working with authors to integrate with their mods, even if its through ASM and BnBTweaks to do it. That being said...

1.2.x will be the final 1.6.x arc for BnB. I'm going to try to get as much as done with the 1.2 update to have it up by the time I reset the pledge server whitelist and do a server reset. Any updates after that will probably not include any mod updates as I would prefer the authors to move to 1.7.10 (once its out.)

Reactions: Blood&Scott&Bones

Anesos

Jul 29, 2019
Two sickles and some bloody knuckles from just punching tons of grass later and still now lettuce seed! ARGH! C'mon RNG. Show me some love!

Also... hungry spiders seem to be rather broken. And something is weird with TiC tools/weapons leveling up unexpectedly but I'm not quite sure what's causing it or when.

superckl

Jul 29, 2019
Two sickles and some bloody knuckles from just punching tons of grass later and still now lettuce seed! ARGH! C'mon RNG. Show me some love!

Also... hungry spiders seem to be rather broken. And something is weird with TiC tools/weapons leveling up unexpectedly but I'm not quite sure what's causing it or when.
I hear you on those seeds. I almost cleared an entire plains biome to find a single bell pepper seed for supreme pizzas :p

zuiko

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not so sure about the hungry zombies having the item stealing mechanic... the thief skeletons are fine because they are relatively rare and you expect them to do this from the name and the bandit mask (so you can check for your items as soon as you finish one off)... they also don't have anything else going for them. The hungry zombies are already crazy overpowered and extremely common. It is too easy to fight one and lose a tool to them and not notice until it is too late. Considering how long the tools take to level not sure this is a great design. I think the speed, HPs, and crazy regeneration is enough for them really... they already can't die to any debuff (including the sun) because of that. You either have to fight them or despawn them by moving away.

Razorhide

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not so sure about the hungry zombies having the item stealing mechanic... the thief skeletons are fine because they are relatively rare and you expect them to do this from the name and the bandit mask (so you can check for your items as soon as you finish one off)... they also don't have anything else going for them. The hungry zombies are already crazy overpowered and extremely common. It is too easy to fight one and lose a tool to them and not notice until it is too late. Considering how long the tools take to level not sure this is a great design. I think the speed, HPs, and crazy regeneration is enough for them really... they already can't die to any debuff (including the sun) because of that. You either have to fight them or despawn them by moving away.

You could just turn those mob types off, I assume their ability to steal items having a config option would have to be brought up with the mod creator.

-shhfiftyfive

Jul 29, 2019
eyamaz, do you have the capability to change the harvest rate and/or amount of tomato? it grows really slow and the worst part... only produces one per. the latter make useless any recipe it requires.