Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
eyamaz, do you have the capability to change the harvest rate and/or amount of tomato? it grows really slow and the worst part... only produces one per. the latter make useless any recipe it requires.

Why useless? You turn the first into a seed, have two, then 4, then 8 etc. If it grows twice as slow, plant twice as much. When you get a seed, bonemeal it to get more until you have a good sized field of them.

superckl

Jul 29, 2019
Why useless? You turn the first into a seed, have two, then 4, then 8 etc. If it grows twice as slow, plant twice as much. When you get a seed, bonemeal it to get more until you have a good sized field of them.
Yes, that is the process but it takes a ridiculous amount of time. And last time I checked bonemeal doesn't work on crops.

Reactions: NinjaEnergy

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
Regardless of bonemeal working or not, or how effective, or how slow tomatoes/peppers grow - It's still a minor annoyance that a player can compensate for. I'd rather see Eyamaz spending his time on pack progression and fixing bugs that have a large effect on the game.

Razorhide

Jul 29, 2019
If you're desperate, you could just create some kind of recipe to double seeds. Maybe a seed + so many bonemeal in a crafting window = two seeds or something.

Luaithel

Jul 29, 2019
I only tried right clicking... I would assume breaking the plant wouldn't be better
At least when I was playing Agrarian Skies, right clicking the tomato only have one, but breaking the stem did give about three, though you then have to re-plant it and it goes back to 0% instead of 50%.

SiberianPhoenix

Jul 29, 2019
There seems to be a glitch in the 1.1.1 version (doesn't affect the 1.1.2 version at least on SSP) in multiplayer (perhaps SP as well) where the chisel doesn't gain any xp. All other tinkers tool are working fine but the chisel isn't gaining any xp at all. I can't get my buddies to upgrade to 1.1.2 (it's not a "recommended" build) and I'm doing all the stonework. Any ideas? I'd love to be able to moss it so it repairs itself in between uses but....

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
You guys should play BnB with this in the background >

I think it adds a lot to night time effects lol.

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm getting this error when trying to make a new Blood and Bones world... It worked fine a couple of weeks ago and now it keeps crashing!! Could anyone take a look and help me? http://pastebin.com/9Kr6x2J3

It seems to be something to do with ChickenChunks? But I'm not that knowledgeable of error messages and crash reports to see the problem...

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm getting this error when trying to make a new Blood and Bones world... It worked fine a couple of weeks ago and now it keeps crashing!! Could anyone take a look and help me? http://pastebin.com/9Kr6x2J3

It seems to be something to do with ChickenChunks? But I'm not that knowledgeable of error messages and crash reports to see the problem...

Let's start by the normal reason this happens. Temporarily disable any antivirus software you are running, then restart the pack.