Whitelist Server BroCraft | Agrarian Skies | 2.1.9 | Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Jul 29, 2019
  • Your IGN: ScaRep
  • Time zone: +6:00 (Ekaterinburg); And yes, I live in Russia.
  • Experience with Agrarian Skies: medium
  • Experience with modded minecraft: I am the Forestry and HarvestCraft god! Well I know lots of other mods but I know those best.

Psych Production

Jul 29, 2019
  • Your IGN- psychfan54
  • Age-21
  • Time zone- Central
  • Experience with Agrarian Skies- I've been watching a lot of Agarian Skies and played through it so i know mostly a lot but like to get to get in it more deeper.
  • Experience with modded minecraft- Been playing Modded Minecraft for over 4 years and enjoyed it ever since

SwiftLilEagle

Jul 29, 2019
I believe the server died :/ it may be because of my mob tower (vaccuum hopper not letting items unload and stuff). I'm at island 15

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
  • Your IGN- psychfan54
  • Age-21
  • Time zone- Central
  • Experience with Agrarian Skies- I've been watching a lot of Agarian Skies and played through it so i know mostly a lot but like to get to get in it more deeper.
  • Experience with modded minecraft- Been playing Modded Minecraft for over 4 years and enjoyed it ever since
whitelisted

zerotolernc

Jul 29, 2019
  • Your IGN would be Nhydro44
  • Age is 25
  • Time zone is GMT -05(eastern standard)
  • Experience with Agrarian Skies is a little bit null ive only invested three hours roughly.. just to test the waters and i must say its very awesome that your able to build a empire just with a tree and some dirt... and a few quests
  • Experience with modded minecraft would be Tekkit i was big into that a few years back but havent played minecraft purely for fun until ive discovered agrarian skies Via yogscast.

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
  • Your IGN would be Nhydro44
  • Age is 25
  • Time zone is GMT -05(eastern standard)
  • Experience with Agrarian Skies is a little bit null ive only invested three hours roughly.. just to test the waters and i must say its very awesome that your able to build a empire just with a tree and some dirt... and a few quests
  • Experience with modded minecraft would be Tekkit i was big into that a few years back but havent played minecraft purely for fun until ive discovered agrarian skies Via yogscast.
Whitelisted

Urs1997

Jul 29, 2019
  • Your IGN: Urs1997
  • Time zone: GMT+1
  • Experience with Agrarian Skies: Played the map once, but didn't fully complete it. GOt far though
  • Experience with modded minecraft: Played FTB since it was released, went trough the Direwolf, Monster packs and also the challenge maps.

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
  • Your IGN: Urs1997
  • Time zone: GMT+1
  • Experience with Agrarian Skies: Played the map once, but didn't fully complete it. GOt far though
  • Experience with modded minecraft: Played FTB since it was released, went trough the Direwolf, Monster packs and also the challenge maps.
Whitelisted

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
  • Your IGN: 016Nojr
  • Time zone: GMT +1
  • Experience with Agrarian Skies: I know good amount of stuff how to do Agrarian, i have completed some chapters alone. Im pretty good at not dying, I also love helping people :D
  • Experience with modded minecraft: I have about a year experience with minecraft/modded minecraft. I help people if they ask for help :)

Last edited:

mack hall

Jul 29, 2019
  • Your IGN: ibuildmudkips
  • Time zone:chicago idk what its called
  • Experience with Agrarian Skies:played a bit by myself watched a crap ton of videos played multiplayer once with a buddy who didnt like it.
  • Experience with modded minecraft:tons been playin for about a year on ftbd an minecraft for years i watch alot of tutorial videos too like to many

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
  • Your IGN: ibuildmudkips
  • Time zone:chicago idk what its called
  • Experience with Agrarian Skies:played a bit by myself watched a crap ton of videos played multiplayer once with a buddy who didnt like it.
  • Experience with modded minecraft:tons been playin for about a year on ftbd an minecraft for years i watch alot of tutorial videos too like to many
Whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1399848627][/DOUBLEPOST]Updated to 2.1.4 make sure you update your clients!

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
  • Your IGN Moryse
  • Age 17
  • Time zone GMT -8:00
  • Experience with Agrarian Skies Complete noob
  • Experience with modded minecraft im fairly knowledgeable of it

Omgalof

Jul 29, 2019
well the server just crashed, it was not me this time, and this was probably the reason.
ZD0WJuO.png