Whitelist Server BroCraft | Agrarian Skies | 2.1.9 | Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Trumpkintin

Jul 29, 2019
What!? Vacation for a SysAdmin? Not allowed, we depend on this system being up and operational! (I'm just joking BTW)

Trumpkintin

Jul 29, 2019
KIV29RK.jpg

Iperithon

Jul 29, 2019
Bro, y'killin' us here, need to continue on our AS fix! any ETA on when server will be back? (I bet it's once he reaches level 20-30 in wildstar *sagenod*)

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
I am working on getting the server back up, sorry about the delay. I get a critical file transfer error whenever I try to upload files to the server via ftp (can't try any fixes). I have contacted the support team from the company hosting the server (Pytohost if anyone is wondering) and am awaiting their response. I wish I could give a solid ETA, but it really depends on when I get contacted back from the support team at Pytohost. In the past they have been prompt at finding and fixing problems like these. Hopefully the server will be back up within 24-48 hours. I will post here again when it is back up.

Trumpkintin

Jul 29, 2019
I took a look and found several guides about FTPing into Pytohost (1 2 3).
Are you sure the problem isn't with your settings or something? Maybe try from a second computer or something? (Maybe a more stable internet connection?)

How did the server suddenly stop working? Or did you try and fix it and something went screwy?

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
I took a look and found several guides about FTPing into Pytohost (1 2 3).
Are you sure the problem isn't with your settings or something? Maybe try from a second computer or something? (Maybe a more stable internet connection?)

How did the server suddenly stop working? Or did you try and fix it and something went screwy?
The error code (550) implied that the server was full of data. I backed up the files on the server (I can still view and download the files with no problems) and deleted all the files on the server. I still couldn't upload anything. I tried multiple PCs and got the same error. I'm still waiting on the response from support.

Trumpkintin

Jul 29, 2019
The error code (550) implied that the server was full of data. I backed up the files on the server (I can still view and download the files with no problems) and deleted all the files on the server. I still couldn't upload anything. I tried multiple PCs and got the same error. I'm still waiting on the response from support.
Wow, are they that slow at responding? I couldn't find any service level commitments on their website, but I assumed it would be within a day...

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
I have all of the server files on backup. The worst case scenario would be switching to a new host. They have never taken so long to respond to me before. I did get a bulk email from them explaining that they were having some issue with some of their servers and that they were trying to fix it.

I think I will give them a little more time before I give up on them. At the same time I think I'll be looking around for a new host.

Pastatastesnice

Jul 29, 2019
  • Your IGN - luca2849
  • Age - 18
  • Time zone - GMT (London,Cardiff)
  • Experience with Agrarian Skies - Played since version 2.1.1
  • Experience with modded minecraft - I've played minecraft 1.0

Chupsy

Jul 29, 2019
  • Your IGN - Chupsy
  • Age - 18
  • Time zone - -01:00
  • Experience with Agrarian Skies: Single and Multiplayer :)
  • Experience with modded minecraft - Ftb Monster, Unleashed, Ultimate, AS...
( If u open application, here is mine :p )

Royal_Qube

Jul 29, 2019
didn't get a response last time so I figure to try again ;)

IGN: Royal_Qube
Timeszone: GMT+1
Experience with AS: completed it apart for some waiting quests (like the octuple cobble)
Experience with modded MC: playing modded MC since beta 1.7

Iperithon

Jul 29, 2019
didn't get a response last time so I figure to try again ;)

IGN: Royal_Qube
Timeszone: GMT+1
Experience with AS: completed it apart for some waiting quests (like the octuple cobble)
Experience with modded MC: playing modded MC since beta 1.7
I think it was mentioned at some point that we are no longer recruiting people for the server... could be wrong, but I'm sure bro will let you know.