Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malific

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (1.0.18)
Mods: IC2, Logistics Pipes, Build Craft Silicon
Whats the bug: Energy Crystals not properly recognized by Crafting Pipes when the 'import' button is used in the pipe GUI.
Can it be repeated: Yes
Details:
I'm making a automatic crafting set-up using IC2; Compressors, Logistics Pipes; Crafting Logistics Pipe Mk3 and BC Silicon: Advanced Crafting Table, and am attempting to create an IC2 MFE.

The Issue is: If you use the Import button in the Crafting Pipe GUI to import the MFE requirements from the Advanced Crafting Table, it imports the 'creative' version of the Energy Crystal. The item ID and meta data is identical to the Energy Crystal created in a Compressor but the pipe will not recognize the Energy Crystal created in the compressor as the same item as the Energy Crystal in the Pipe GUI (the pipe GUI shows 4 stacked crystals, they don't stack normally). Attempting to remotely craft the MFE results in a "Missing: 4 Energy Crystal" dialog.

Testing this, I found that if you use NEI to give yourself an Energy Crystal and then use that crystal in the Crafting Pipe GUI on the Compressor, you can then remote order the MFE with a successful result, but the Pipe attached to the compressor will not recognize the Energy Crystal created within as the same crystal in the GUI and therefore will not pull it out of the Compressor to send to the Advanced Crafting Table.

Known Fix: Use an Energy Crystal created in a Compressor and place it manually in any Crafting Pipe GUI's. DO NOT use the import button.

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
Remove Ars Magica 2 (Currently: mods/AM2_1.1.2b). We just encountered this problem on our own server and this fixed the issue. You probably initiated Ars Magica, built a crafting altar, or something else. We are uncertain as to what specifically caused the issue and are as such unable to provide them with feedback.

For the benefit of Quinn and anyone else who had issues today - I have just restored my world from a backup and opened with the Ars Magica 2 mod installed and it seems to be back working normally

ThinkSlow

Jul 29, 2019
It may be that cheat mode is disabled in the config for NEI for whatever reason, try going into NEI.cfg using a text editor and editing line 29 "Lockmode" to -1

Think I have replicated the issue on 1.0.18.

Fine in 1.0.15, 1.0.16, just not in .18.

Fresh worlds, fresh setup every-time, no mods added.

The configuration is all the same with all same versions.

MiniMoggie

Jul 29, 2019
Two separate items here

Modpack: Direwolf 20 1.6.4 v 1.0.16 and 1.0.18 but with Pams Harvest Craft and MrCrayfish mods added and hats removed.
Mod & Version: Tinkers Construct
Pastebin: n/a
What's the bug? Not sure if this is a bug or not but I made a shortbow with slime crystals and firestring. Whenever I have the bow selected in my hot bar my fps drops significantly (i.e from high 60s + to below 20 fps This doesn't happen with a vanilla bow. It makes it really difficult to target a moving mob.

Mod & Version: Thaumcraft 4 or Extra Bees
Pastebin: n/a
What's the bug: When scanning rock hives with the thaumometer it shows as a water hive. It also says nothing can be learned from this but that could just be because it can't be scanned.

Maximized

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 v 1.0.18
Mod: MFFS
Pastebin: click
What's the bug? Minecraft (client) crashes when moving a structure with the Force Manipulator. This structure consists of forge microblocks, BC Mining Wells, a Tesseract, a Chickenchunks Chunk loader and some ProjectRed|Integration gates /w wiring. I get the feeling it's a problem with the microblocks thing.

Stinky817

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: DW20 1.6.4 1.0.18
Mods: Factorization & ProjectRed:Transmission
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/6StXkSub (minecraft crash log from single player)
I don't have access to the server side console to pastebin that
The bug is: if there is red alloy wire near a wrath lamp, and you break the red alloy wire, it causes a crash. Duplicated bug in multi and single player.

Last edited:

TheGreekMnan2

Jul 29, 2019
Mods: ic2 applied energistics
Pastebin:N/A
The bug is: while trying to craft raw carbon fibre the recipe does not work with any combination of coal dust from various mods

Zaflis

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.18
Mod: Extra Utilities
Pastebin link to crash log: -
What's the bug?: Potion of Healing ( Instant health II ) has varying ID's between 16181-16373. At least both ID's are found in world's ME network. I was trying to craft a Magnum torch but it was unable to use these potions. Brewing them manually makes those high ID's too, so it's not only to blame exploration and dungeon finds.
Fix: Change potion ID from recipe or brewing? I used NEI cheatmode to give me potion with right ID 8229 and the Magnum torch recipe worked with it.
For some reason the potions are crafting with correct ID today... in all cases. I don't know what was wrong the other day, we didn't change any mods or configs and i think even the server hasn't been restarted.[DOUBLEPOST=1394403471][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mods: ic2 applied energistics
Pastebin:N/A
The bug is: while trying to craft raw carbon fibre the recipe does not work with any combination of coal dust from various mods
Did you try with 4 dust? That was NEI recipe bug if i recall.

Monkeygooch93

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: Twlight Forest 1.20.2
Pastebin link to crash log: No Crash log Not crash able bug
Whats the bug? the bug is that the fiery pickaxe from twlight forest is giving me iron dust for all modded items but ars magic 2 ores and thaumcraft 4 items. tinker aluminum is giving me paper stacks.
Can it be repeated? just mine with the fiery pickaxe.
Known Fix:Unknown?

Tezorian

Jul 29, 2019
read good buddy it says EXTRA TREES not thermal expansion before calling bugs read where its from

Besides the typo (sawbust), it's the sawdust from thermal expansion i am talking about. However, you are right about me needing that type of sawdust.
Perhaps you can work on your manners, while i try to remember to not just go with the visuals and text, but also the tooltip information.
Even if you had a bad day, you can be helpful in a more civilized manner, buddy.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Mystcraft/ChickenChunks
Pastebin link to crash log: No crashes
Whats the bug? Mystcraft loads 400-500 chunks per world
Can it be repeated? Yes just go to the world
Known Fix: None

Zaflis

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug? Mystcraft loads 400-500 chunks per world
Can it be repeated? Yes just go to the world
This is normal. Minecraft always loads chunks in 10 chunks square radius around player, meaning about 20x20=400 chunks. You can reduce that in server.properties file, but as soon as you leave the world they are freed anyway.

Mverboogen

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (1.0.16)
Mod: Thaumcraft, Thermal Expansion, Forge Microblocks
Whats the bug: Using an Autonomus Activator on an crucible will cause the crucible to be filled with water and place an water source block in front of the crucible.
If you place a Forge Microblock where the water source would appear. The activator will still fill the crucible but not empty the bucket. Meaning you have an automatic crucible re filler without having to refill the bucket.

Can it be repeated: Yes
Known Fix: Unkown, needs fixing in code (if not intended).

Sjele

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.18
Mod & Version: Forestry
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash, it's a broken recipe
Whats the bug?
Thermionic fabricator
When trying to craft tin electron tubes it wont work when you use liquid glass, this is what all the wiki pages i have found says i need. And this will not work. NEI tells me i need biomass as the liquid, but tell me i need to smelt down glass/sand/glass panes.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

I have tryed pumping biomass into the fabricator will not accept the liquid.

GameroLp

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.0.18
Pastebin link to crash log:http://pastebin.com/D5m0Jih8
Whats the bug? I cant start a singleplayer game after i create a world crash the client and the log says:
[Information] [ForgeModLoader] The state engine was in incorrect state SERVER_ABOUT_TO_START and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known fix: None

Last edited:

Owen343

Apr 1, 2013
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.15 - 1.0.18
Mod & Version: Unknown
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A (Does not generate a crash log since it does not technically crash)
Whats the bug? Upon upgrading from 1.0.13 to any higher versions, Minecraft will load properly and menus will work but any attempt to use a world before that version (World was generated almost 3 months ago) will stop loading up properly being stuck on the "Loading World : Building Terrain". The is mention in the console of skipping some entities (Mainly Wisps).
Can it be repeated? Yes, Selecting the world in question will cause the "crash"
Known Fix: Yes, by starting a new world, practically voiding 3 months of progress.

Note: Chicken Chunks and Opis are disabled, while Zans minimap is enabled. Rougelike Dungeons, Pam's Harvestcraft and Chisel (and the required auto utils) are added in.

ricci

Jul 29, 2019
it's easy to fix. Open your inventory. Left click the Options button in the bottom right. Left click the Inventory button (top option). Now left click the Global button in the top right. And finally right click on the W button next to where is says Recipe mode. This usually changes the mode to Cheat mode.

Now it will function as you expect.

THAAAAAANKYOUUUUUUU!!!!

Rodger

Jul 29, 2019
Just had a local server crash, and then the world wouldn't load again. The log showed something to do with EnderStorage, so I disabled that mod and it fixed it, the world loaded again. Using .18 with updated thaumcraft, and I had an ender tank in the overworld and the nether.

Status
Not open for further replies.