Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaflis

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.18
Mod: Extra Utilities
Pastebin link to crash log: -
What's the bug?: Potion of Healing ( Instant health II ) has varying ID's between 16181-16373. At least both ID's are found in world's ME network. I was trying to craft a Magnum torch but it was unable to use these potions. Brewing them manually makes those high ID's too, so it's not only to blame exploration and dungeon finds.
Fix: Change potion ID from recipe or brewing? I used NEI cheatmode to give me potion with right ID 8229 and the Magnum torch recipe worked with it.

sonic1o1

Jul 29, 2019
Hi so i have a server running and im fairly new to all this on the client it says missing tile.extautils:angelBlock and this is stopping me and my friends from logging on. How to fix and thanks in advance.

Zaflis

Jul 29, 2019
Hi so i have a server running and im fairly new to all this on the client it says missing tile.extautils:angelBlock and this is stopping me and my friends from logging on. How to fix and thanks in advance.
Did you check that there is extrautils in both server and client's mods\ folder?

reno14122001

Jul 29, 2019
hello i play on a sevrer running v1.0.16 with plugins but squids dont spawn in the overworld only in myscraft ages what can i do?

Sandro Cella

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.16 and 1.0.18
Mod: Minecraft Factory Reloaded

Steam Turbine and BioFull generator run on any liquid. So thats alot of power just from water....
Having issues finding if there a way to configure this.

MrDuckemy

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if this is an intended feature, but I couldn't find any information on it.

Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.18 (on a server)
Mod & Version: Unknown
Pastebin link to crash log: n/a
Whats the bug? Whenever I get killed by a creeper, not all of my items are dropped; I usually only end up with half of my inventory back, even if I get back to my death point in seconds.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: n/a

jeroo231

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.244.jar & extrautils-1.0.3a.zip
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/55WSpM1Q
Whats the bug? When I look at a transfer node(id#2513) with any Forge Multipart block in my hand the client crashes
Can it be repeated? Yes, ever time I try to re-log my client crashes again
Can is be fixed? I can manually fix it by editing my player data file and deleting the Forge MultiPart block's from my inventory, or quickly mashing q(or whatever your item drop button is) to try and quickly throw the items on the ground so you aren't holding them in you hand anymore
this has already been reported pleas try to not double report bugs pleas and so far i can see it are hooks that are messed up

lilmoefow

Jul 29, 2019
Mod: thermal expansion, codechicken multipart
Pastebin link to crash log: - http://pastebin.com/nGT9Gxrd
What's the bug?: crash server is probably the fault of the thermal expansion and codechicken multipart

you have unsupported plugins i dont think the ftb team helps with Bukkit or MCPC+ problems[DOUBLEPOST=1394325042][/DOUBLEPOST]
this has already been reported pleas try to not double report bugs pleas and so far i can see it are hooks that are messed up
yeah I wasn't aware and i read your reply to him and you are defiantly able to cover them with multiparts cause i was able to do it in older versions of the mods...

jeroo231

Jul 29, 2019
you have unsupported plugins i dont think the ftb team helps with Bukkit or MCPC+ problems[DOUBLEPOST=1394325042][/DOUBLEPOST]
yeah I wasn't aware and i read your reply to him and you are defiantly able to cover them with multiparts cause i was able to do it in older versions of the mods...

ok but if you seen what i replied there are some hooks messed up so it crash your games

ninja edit that bug works in ssp as well so no plugins needed....

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
Hope this is the correct place for this....I have been playing this pack since Direwolf started the S6 lets play series, my world has a lot going on but I have 4GB memory (option slide to 3gb) on a Windows 7 64bit system with the latest java etc and a 1gb graphics card.
I am unable to get into my world, it closed yesterday and as soon as it loads my map today it closes back to the FTB launcher not to Minecraft.
The log is here if anyone can help http://pastebin.com/wKBEtWQ5

jeroo231

Jul 29, 2019
Hope this is the correct place for this....I have been playing this pack since Direwolf started the S6 lets play series, my world has a lot going on but I have 4GB memory (option slide to 3gb) on a Windows 7 64bit system with the latest java etc and a 1gb graphics card.
I am unable to get into my world, it closed yesterday and as soon as it loads my map today it closes back to the FTB launcher not to Minecraft.

do you remember if you had a cover in your hand towars a transfer node?

ninja edit: i see you are using 1254mb try to look at your options are make it higher it says its that thats the memory you got

Last edited:

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
No I think I had an imperial bee, and the memory - when the crash occurred I had 3gb on the slide and I then changed down to 2gb to see if it made any difference, not sure where you are seeing the 1254mb but if that is all it is getting when the slide is showing 2gb I may have bigger issues. A question - what would happen if I pushed the slide to the whole 4gb, would the computer crash due to not having memory for the OS

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
An update to my previous post - I have just tried my backed up world from about 12 hour of gameplay prior to the crash, it is also loading and then closing immediately. I changed the memory slide to the maximum 3.75gb prior to trying the backup

vanZeben

Jul 29, 2019
backup your world and remove chickenbones and ic2 then start up that might fix it (you have to recover lost items or transfer them over from the old world)
Nah this doesn't work. It will continually crash with any mod that uses Multipart. Remove IC2 and it spits out the same but with TE being the issue. Remove TE, and the issue switches to Project Red.

It's an issue with the core multipart not being able to read data, and removing multipart wont work as more than a few mods use it, and force download it if its not installed.

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all, I posted a crash report about an hour ago and have been trying to work out where it began. I have just tried to start a new world and the result is the same - Minecraft comes up and looks like it will work, but it closes down to the FTB launcher as the world is about to appear.
This log is from my attempt to create a new world (after my current world and its backup did the same thing)
http://pastebin.com/y4gM3pnt
I don't think I did an manual update for a few days prior to the crash, I have since, could the error be in the FTB launcher v1.3.5 is what I have showing.

Quin

Jul 29, 2019
Remove Ars Magica 2 (Currently: mods/AM2_1.1.2b). We just encountered this problem on our own server and this fixed the issue. You probably initiated Ars Magica, built a crafting altar, or something else. We are uncertain as to what specifically caused the issue and are as such unable to provide them with feedback.

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
Remove Ars Magica 2 (Currently: mods/AM2_1.1.2b). We just encountered this problem on our own server and this fixed the issue. You probably initiated Ars Magica, built a crafting altar, or something else. We are uncertain as to what specifically caused the issue and are as such unable to provide them with feedback.

Thanks Quin - I removed Ars magica 2 and the map loads - I guess I will wait a day or so to see if they fix it, I don't really use Ars Magica but I have collected resources that I may want to use later, I want the boots that Direwolf loves so much but the research sucks. Thanks again

lilmoefow

Jul 29, 2019
ok but if you seen what i replied there are some hooks messed up so it crash your games

ninja edit that bug works in ssp as well so no plugins needed....

yeah i don't think you know what you are talking about...[DOUBLEPOST=1394339544][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi all, I posted a crash report about an hour ago and have been trying to work out where it began. I have just tried to start a new world and the result is the same - Minecraft comes up and looks like it will work, but it closes down to the FTB launcher as the world is about to appear.
This log is from my attempt to create a new world (after my current world and its backup did the same thing)
http://pastebin.com/y4gM3pnt
I don't think I did an manual update for a few days prior to the crash, I have since, could the error be in the FTB launcher v1.3.5 is what I have showing.

you need to post an actual crash log not the log from the console...

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
yeah i don't think you know what you are talking about...[DOUBLEPOST=1394339544][/DOUBLEPOST]

you need to post an actual crash log not the log from the console...
Thanks for your interest but I think the cause has been found (Ars Magica 2) and I am not sure a crash report was created as it was more of a auto shut down than a crash

Status
Not open for further replies.