Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xBad_Ass

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: xBad_Ass
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: once
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 2 months ago

GamerBeast

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GamerBeast
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yeap, mutliple times.
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Around 2 years now I think.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Jur1121
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I have played on multiple servers. The last time was over 8 months ago where I played actively for a couple of months until the server stopped. I've been learning the new stuff in singleplayer.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started roughly a year ago. I played it a lot for 3-4 months. After Minecraft 1.5 came out and mods like RedPower died, I stopped playing FTB. Recently I've picked it up again because there's so many changes, and some good mods (such as Logistics Pipes) reappeared.
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

- IGN: xBad_Ass
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: once
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 2 months ago
I'm sorry, but you don't meet our expectations to join this server. :(

IGN: GamerBeast
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yeap, mutliple times.
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Around 2 years now I think.

Macentar

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Macentar
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I've played on a few with my brother doing survival/creative/pvp
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've played a few on and off but looking to play more.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Macentar
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I've played on a few with my brother doing survival/creative/pvp
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've played a few on and off but looking to play more.

sonicmaster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sonicmaster10
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since 1.2.5

Spectre37

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Spectrer3327
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes, 4-5 servers with different mod packs
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since 1.2.5 version of mc i believe, around that time :D

lincore

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: lincore

- Have you played on other modded servers before?:
A few, yes. I'm currently playing on a non-whitelist server and it's not pretty.

- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?:
Since the initial ftb release, although I've been trying out a few mods before that.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Spectrer3327
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes, 4-5 servers with different mod packs
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since 1.2.5 version of mc i believe, around that time :D

- IGN: lincore

- Have you played on other modded servers before?:
A few, yes. I'm currently playing on a non-whitelist server and it's not pretty.

- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?:
Since the initial ftb release, although I've been trying out a few mods before that.
Promoted to member. Welcome![DOUBLEPOST=1393945298][/DOUBLEPOST]Server is gonna be down for some time until we get the new DNS.

peleromer

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: shqfaya
Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes. Like 5 of them. Eventually all of them went down. I hated that.
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since I first saw FTB on Etho's channel.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: shqfaya
Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes. Like 5 of them. Eventually all of them went down. I hated that.
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since I first saw FTB on Etho's channel.

ZethHQ

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: ZethHQ
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, too many to remember...
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: ~3 years, first on vanilla ( got bored very easily) then I found Tekkit and after that FTB appeared. :)

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: ZethHQ
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, too many to remember...
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: ~3 years, first on vanilla ( got bored very easily) then I found Tekkit and after that FTB appeared. :)

SnowShock35

FTB Pack Developer
Feb 27, 2014
United Kingdom
snowshock35.com
- IGN:SnowShock35
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes i have played on 10 other servers before and owned my own
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 1.2.5 Tekkit/technic

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:SnowShock35
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes i have played on 10 other servers before and owned my own
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 1.2.5 Tekkit/technic
Promoted to member. Welcome!

- IGN: FE3KA
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i have been playing modded minecraft on servers for 2 years now. (with breaks)
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since 2 years. (with breaks)
Promoted to member. Welcome!

XGingerMonsterX

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: XGingerMonsterX
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes, I've been on several for the past two years.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 2 years ago! started on Tekkit Classic and moved my way up!

BrainInBlack

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: BrainsInBlack
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: kinda yes, but they had a map size limit (2k by 2k blocks)... i.e. not my cup of tea, i like to build some bigger structures, especially community builds (spawn, workshop, and so on...)
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 1.2.5 (with mods)... vanilla since the alpha (on and off)

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: XGingerMonsterX
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes, I've been on several for the past two years.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 2 years ago! started on Tekkit Classic and moved my way up!

Promoted to member. Welcome to the server![DOUBLEPOST=1394141873][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: BrainsInBlack
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: kinda yes, but they had a map size limit (2k by 2k blocks)... i.e. not my cup of tea, i like to build some bigger structures, especially community builds (spawn, workshop, and so on...)
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 1.2.5 (with mods)... vanilla since the alpha (on and off)

I'd say 2k * 2k is more than enough space to build in, unless there are too many players on the server.
We have a limit of 5k (basically a 10k by 10k square around spawn).
Promoted to member.Welcome to the server!

MoMoMonster

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN: _Momo_Monster_
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes and I love modded servers
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Years ago and I am very experienced