Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

wendictive

Jul 29, 2019
Hi
- IGN: wendictive
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:yes, on quetzi's server , but it changed to a sub server so i left
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since 1.2.5 buildcraft was the first mod i tried... loved it now i cant play without mods.

im looking for a mature server and lagfree.. so this seems like a server for me
im helpfull to others, but i like to setup a place for my self and explore the mods and what they can do.
are there restrictions on mods on your server? banned items? and mods that are disabled?

i miss a server to play on, playing on single play just isnt the same

hope you'll have me

hugs wendi

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Hi
- IGN: wendictive
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:yes, on quetzi's server , but it changed to a sub server so i left
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since 1.2.5 buildcraft was the first mod i tried... loved it now i cant play without mods.

im looking for a mature server and lagfree.. so this seems like a server for me
im helpfull to others, but i like to setup a place for my self and explore the mods and what they can do.
are there restrictions on mods on your server? banned items? and mods that are disabled?

i miss a server to play on, playing on single play just isnt the same

hope you'll have me

hugs wendi

Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!
We have disabled Portal Gun / Gravi Gun's block grabbing, Mystcraft (just the creating of age, you can still use linking books and portals) and Nukes. I recommend using quarries only in the mining world, but if you really want you can use Buildcraft quarries in the overworld, just don't place them near spawn or place them underground. Other than that everything should be usable, unless I've missed something.
If you like playing multiplayer more, there have been formed quite a few teams that might let you in, just ask around.

wendictive

Jul 29, 2019
We have disabled Portal Gun / Gravi Gun's block grabbing, Mystcraft (just the creating of age, you can still use linking books and portals) and Nukes. I recommend using quarries only in the mining world, but if you really want you can use Buildcraft quarries in the overworld, just don't place them near spawn or place them underground. Other than that everything should be usable, unless I've missed something.
If you like playing multiplayer more, there have been formed quite a few teams that might let you in, just ask around.
ty afterwind :)

IceEye

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: lceEye (spelled LceEye)
- Have you played on other modded servers before? early beta around 3 years ago
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: about 3 years

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: lceEye (spelled LceEye)
- Have you played on other modded servers before? early beta around 3 years ago
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: about 3 years

Nrb33

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Nrb33
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I took a break for some irl reasons and the other server I played on dispersed :/
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: early 2010, but I started playing around with Ftb packs a little later then that.

xXFlame_Knight101Xx

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Flame_Knight101
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but I took a break for abut 2 mouths because of school exam study but now when I have free time the server I played on is no longer hosting the last server that I played on call Tahgcraft.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started playing modded minecraft about 2-3 years ago.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Nrb33
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I took a break for some irl reasons and the other server I played on dispersed :/
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: early 2010, but I started playing around with Ftb packs a little later then that.

- IGN: Flame_Knight101
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but I took a break for abut 2 mouths because of school exam study but now when I have free time the server I played on is no longer hosting the last server that I played on call Tahgcraft.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started playing modded minecraft about 2-3 years ago.

TheNecromage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheNecromage
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but most were unstable and removed most of the useful items.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: For about two years.

Assault_Tiger

Jul 29, 2019
0.0.19 has some pretty big exploit changes and some updates, heres the list;

• Updated MineFactory Reloaded 2.7.5-352 - 2.7.6-448
  • Updated OpenBlocks 1.2.5 - 1.2.6
  • Updated OpenMods Lib 0.2 - 0.3
  • Updated OpenPeripheral Addons 0.1.1 - 0.1.2
  • Updated OpenPeripheral Core 0.3.1 - 0.3.2
  • Updated Tinkers Construct 1.5.2.6 - 1.5.3
  • Updated Thaumcraft 4.1.0e - 4.1.0g
  • Updated Translocator 1.1.0.14 - 1.0.0.15

Config Changes
  • MineFactory Reloaded
    • Added Butterfly, Luggage and Villager Golem to AutoSpawner blacklist
    • Added some items to Unifier blacklst
    • Enabled Thermal Expansion Recipes

Glenner_Tiger

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Glenner_Tiger
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i have, but all of them were private
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: i have start playing ModdedMinecraft Last year

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheNecromage
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but most were unstable and removed most of the useful items.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: For about two years.

- IGN: Glenner_Tiger
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i have, but all of them were private
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: i have start playing ModdedMinecraft Last year

Neroxify

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: kaionixx
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, quite a couple.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing modded Minecraft since way before FtB was released. Started with IC1 I beleive. That's been like... 2+ years?

Jan102

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jan102
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I was playing on undergroundcraft until it was shut down and on private modded servers with friends
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started playing modded MC about 2 years ago when the FTB pack for 1.2.5 was released.

sittal

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: sittal
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I am experienced with many 'machine' mods like IC2 and Buildcraft, would like to play with Thaumcraft and Ars Magica this time around
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since before Tekkit had a launcher, ha.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: kaionixx
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, quite a couple.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing modded Minecraft since way before FtB was released. Started with IC1 I beleive. That's been like... 2+ years?

IGN: Jan102
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I was playing on undergroundcraft until it was shut down and on private modded servers with friends
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started playing modded MC about 2 years ago when the FTB pack for 1.2.5 was released.

- IGN: sittal
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I am experienced with many 'machine' mods like IC2 and Buildcraft, would like to play with Thaumcraft and Ars Magica this time around
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since before Tekkit had a launcher, ha.

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: videopug
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have played modded Minecraft just as (edit: IC1 not IC2) and BC were released.

KilcHD

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: KilicHD
- Have you played on other modded servers before? I playing on FTB Monster server and i play on Nahrani Zvijer(Feed The Beast server)
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: about 1 years ago