Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

grimnos

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN:grimnos
-Have you played on other modded servers before?:yes, for a really long time
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since the first beta of BC

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN: _Momo_Monster_
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes and I love modded servers
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Years ago and I am very experienced
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

-IGN:grimnos
-Have you played on other modded servers before?:yes, for a really long time
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since the first beta of BC

hookboy123

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN: kingcam1234
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, i have played on this server before but. I've been caught up with school and have not played minecraft in a while and I'm just starting to get back in.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing for awhile i remember when the first mods came out (buildcraft,IC2). So I'm very used to modded.

awesomeName153

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN : sandboxking27
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes but they have been non-white-listed servers that had really bad lag.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: feels like quite some time maybe maybe year give or take a few months

thanks for reading

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN: kingcam1234
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, i have played on this server before but. I've been caught up with school and have not played minecraft in a while and I'm just starting to get back in.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing for awhile i remember when the first mods came out (buildcraft,IC2). So I'm very used to modded.
Promoted to server. Welcome to the server! I'm glad you're back :)

- IGN : sandboxking27
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes but they have been non-white-listed servers that had really bad lag.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: feels like quite some time maybe maybe year give or take a few months

thanks for reading

MistaBong

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: MistaBong
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes a few, but looking for a good server with more stability and less lag
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: A few years ago, but only just getting into FTB, but loving it!

Thanks for you consideration!

Sunspots

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Sunspots
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: FTB and Tekkit. Some bigger, some smaller (including my own hosted at a few times)
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: A couple years, haven't played much lately though.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: MistaBong
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes a few, but looking for a good server with more stability and less lag
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: A few years ago, but only just getting into FTB, but loving it!

Thanks for you consideration!

- IGN: Sunspots
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: FTB and Tekkit. Some bigger, some smaller (including my own hosted at a few times)
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: A couple years, haven't played much lately though.
Promoted to member. Welcome back to the server! :)

Last edited:

suanpi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:suanpi
Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes I was in other whitelist server but it got shutdown :/
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 2012

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:suanpi
Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes I was in other whitelist server but it got shutdown :/
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 2012

Been playing a few days. having a lot of fun!

Just to let you know i'll be away on holiday tomorrow until tuesday, so i'm not just going inactive!

Thanks!
I'm glad you're having fun playing on this server. Have fun on your holiday too!

Jax973

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Jax973
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, HazardMC, and a FTB Monster server.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since the FTB Ultimate day's.

justin1445

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: justin1445
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes, i had my one DW20 server and I was moderator on Some other one
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since DW20 greenstone wire mod showcase

Sorry for the bad english

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Jax973
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, HazardMC, and a FTB Monster server.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since the FTB Ultimate day's.

- IGN: justin1445
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes, i had my one DW20 server and I was moderator on Some other one
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since DW20 greenstone wire mod showcase

Sorry for the bad english

dimpdimp

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Dimpdimp101
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes I have played almost all of them. I have even played atl and tekket. I know my mods :D
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since mods first came out for minecraft.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Dimpdimp101
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes I have played almost all of them. I have even played atl and tekket. I know my mods :D
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since mods first came out for minecraft.

peleromer

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: talelo9
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes I have. I am rather a beginner.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since my cousin (IGN shqfaya) forced me too :) He is on your server.

Kywe

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: kgrewe
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but its been a few months, and they have shut down since then.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Around a year ago, and getting back into FTB now.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: talelo9
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes I have. I am rather a beginner.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since my cousin (IGN shqfaya) forced me too :) He is on your server.

- IGN: kgrewe
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but its been a few months, and they have shut down since then.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Around a year ago, and getting back into FTB now.