Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Gallahad

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Bajopie
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes, a few mostly new servers.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Hard to say, because of gaining and losing interest with minecraft. I'd say around a few months.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Bajopie
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes, a few mostly new servers.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Hard to say, because of gaining and losing interest with minecraft. I'd say around a few months.

Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

Deianaor

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, my friend aplied here a weekend ago and was wondering when and i he was Accenture, his name is IonizedGecko

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: IonizedGecko
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I have, sir.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've played since tekkit launched.

Promoted to member. Welcome to the server! I'm really sorry about the delay, I completely missed your post, sorry.

Eisregen

Jul 29, 2019
no same Connection reset error
2014-02-21 11:48:35 [INFO] [STDERR] java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
2014-02-21 11:48:35 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
2014-02-21 11:48:35 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
2014-02-21 11:48:35 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
2014-02-21 11:48:35 [INFO] [STDERR] at org.bouncycastle.crypto.io.CipherInputStream.nextChunk(Unknown Source)
2014-02-21 11:48:35 [INFO] [STDERR] at org.bouncycastle.crypto.io.CipherInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
2014-02-21 11:48:35 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(Unknown Source)
2014-02-21 11:48:35 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet56MapChunks.func_73267_a(Packet56MapChunks.java:112)
2014-02-21 11:48:35 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet.func_73272_a(Packet.java:166)
2014-02-21 11:48:35 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74447_i(TcpConnection.java:325)
2014-02-21 11:48:35 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74450_c(TcpConnection.java:549)
2014-02-21 11:48:35 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.network.TcpReaderThread.run(SourceFile:94)

Last edited:

Klistersaks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Klistersaks
Have you played on other modded servers before?: A couple, but I have been unlucky, and it have been servers that haven't lasted long :/
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started playing the tekkit-pack, and have been playing ftb on/off since it came out. Looking for a friendly community now, as singeplayer gets a tad too lonely :)

EnterTheShadows

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: entertheshadows
Have you played on other modded servers before?: A few, i'm looking for a more permanent server
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since the tekkit days ;D

chibill

Jan 28, 2013
IGN: chibill
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes my own and CreeperCafe.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing modded minecraft from the time of 1.3 and have made a mod from 1.4 to now (not 1.7 yet its called AdditionalCrafting )

qlStoryBro

Jul 29, 2019
Hey my IGN is qlStoryBro and im 21.
I played on some modded servers befor but mostly SMP or on the server of a friend.
I play modded minecraft for quiet some time now about 2 years maybe? dont know exactly sorry :D

ajsivy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:void6425
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes alot of them i have got endgame and bored then the server closed
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since mods first appeared and were playable

Pellenoit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:pellenoit
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i have played on a few(5 or so for this modpack), i always enjoy the servers i play on so i haven't played that many. For all modpacks and vanilla sevrers ive played on probably about 17.
Since when were u playing modded minecraft: approximatedly a few weeks after i started playing vanilla minecraft, i found out about minecraft mods and slapped some mods togeather :p(crashed a lot of times, trial and error :p)
~pellenoit

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Klistersaks
Have you played on other modded servers before?: A couple, but I have been unlucky, and it have been servers that haven't lasted long :/
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started playing the tekkit-pack, and have been playing ftb on/off since it came out. Looking for a friendly community now, as singeplayer gets a tad too lonely :)
IGN: entertheshadows
Have you played on other modded servers before?: A few, i'm looking for a more permanent server
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since the tekkit days ;D
IGN: chibill
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes my own and CreeperCafe.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing modded minecraft from the time of 1.3 and have made a mod from 1.4 to now (not 1.7 yet its called AdditionalCrafting )
Hey my IGN is qlStoryBro and im 21.
I played on some modded servers befor but mostly SMP or on the server of a friend.
I play modded minecraft for quiet some time now about 2 years maybe? dont know exactly sorry :D
IGN:void6425
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes alot of them i have got endgame and bored then the server closed
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since mods first appeared and were playable
IGN:pellenoit
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i have played on a few(5 or so for this modpack), i always enjoy the servers i play on so i haven't played that many. For all modpacks and vanilla sevrers ive played on probably about 17.
Since when were u playing modded minecraft: approximatedly a few weeks after i started playing vanilla minecraft, i found out about minecraft mods and slapped some mods togeather :p(crashed a lot of times, trial and error :p)
~pellenoit
Promoted to member (with IGN: Pellenoit, hope that's right). Welcome to the server!

Tythtyth

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Tythtyth1
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, two.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've ben playing modded minecraft for a year or two, basically since I've got a little bored of vanilla.

Mafafaxb

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Mafafaxb
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I have played once but the server closed with no apparent reason, but I usually play with some friends in a LAN server.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started playing modded minecraft two years ago and have been playing regularly.

Pellenoit

Jul 29, 2019

Promoted to member (with IGN: Pellenoit, hope that's right). Welcome to the server!
Yeah sorry i did : and a p and it made an emote lol anyways my IGN:
pellenoit
Lower case p

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Tythtyth1
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, two.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've ben playing modded minecraft for a year or two, basically since I've got a little bored of vanilla.

- IGN: Mafafaxb
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I have played once but the server closed with no apparent reason, but I usually play with some friends in a LAN server.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started playing modded minecraft two years ago and have been playing regularly.
Promoted to member. Welcome!

Jur1121

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Jur1121
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I have played on multiple servers. The last time was over 8 months ago where I played actively for a couple of months until the server stopped. I've been learning the new stuff in singleplayer.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started roughly a year ago. I played it a lot for 3-4 months. After Minecraft 1.5 came out and mods like RedPower died, I stopped playing FTB. Recently I've picked it up again because there's so many changes, and some good mods (such as Logistics Pipes) reappeared.