Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Pure_eyes16

Jul 29, 2019
IGN-Pure_eyes
I am a really "pro" with mods i have played seens tekkit and i have got a full understaing of all the mods even wrote some progrems with cc.I am just lokking for a server to play with good envirmant instead of only playing in my own server with 1 friend(and its also a pain to run it).Also does chunk loaders are restricted and if there is any posebility to add extra bees?And last is thier is a workshop,or you mind im building it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom Gringauz

Tom Gringauz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - tomgrin10
Age - 16
Minecraft Expertise - I'm really good with mods, played with mods since 1.2.5 . I'll play in the server with my friend Pure_eyes.
Why you want to join - I want to play with my friend with more people than just us, with a good and reliable community.

Reactions: Pure_eyes16

OmegaStarAlpha

Jul 29, 2019
That was an admin on the server who was looking for lag in the minecraft server, where there way NONE, it was in the new host.
Thats entirely uncalled for and completely false. Everything i did on this server was to help the group, when an admin wanted the server on a higher ram server, we moved to it. Once we moved it, the new host was lagging alot, with the group telling me they didnt like it, i did everything possible to fix it, then when i updated to 1.0.14 they wanted a new better biomes o plenty land to play on so i reset it. All this negativity is comming from a player who almost never played, NEVER came into teamspeak as the rest of the gamers were in there discussing the moves and resets.

I cannot understand how someone can complain so much about something free, and then lie completely about everything that went on just to bring others down..... I hope other owners get to read this and do not add this individual to your server...[DOUBLEPOST=1392482825][/DOUBLEPOST]

You bet, Welcome!

Well first you may want to get your facts straight calling me a player who never played is beyond false. I had logged more than a hundred hours(sorry wasnt counting) but was more than this on your server in the 2 weeks I played. Main reason for my gripe about loosing all of that which I did. Like 5.6million xp juice in my tank, how does one get that not playing. Slaying every twilight boss, just finishing a nice ae autocrafting setup. Etc, I can go on and on. Sorry if you believe that I didnt play much because I didnt stand out in my presence enough for you to notice, I was unaware.

And dont call someone a liar if they have not spewed one ounce of false information. To bury there post with your own false statements.

True never joined your TS to gossip with yall not my thing, true true. My apologies that I dont want to be best friends only play Minecraft with light social interaction, which in game chat suffices. And not go on TS and kiss up as some do. I dont know if thats how things go down on your TS but I have seen enough of that in my time to know its way to common and not for me. Chose not to even find out. Sorry I didnt realize your are a nobody unless your go there, my fault.

I am not complaining so much just one post proclaiming that I quit basically, with slight negative reason why. And as you yourself have stated the wipe was not necessary it was wanted by a couple of the in crowd there the ones on TS, which is totally your right but all I asked for was consideration of the whole not the loud. And all of the 20 or so users werent notified except after the fact here(dont know how many knew but I'm certain, I'm not alone). I spent 4hrs on the server last night and a few more earlier that morning, and not one word was said to warn of this. Try to log in late last night or today, server is down, hmm so I wait and wait. I assume its due to 1.0.14 showing as recommended finally now, so you must be slowly updating. Then today check here and wow back to old host server, updated and wiped, thanks for the heads up.

So in you estimation since I didnt pay to play I have no right to say a word at all. Then why have any one play with you king dillon(I dont really mean that but if you can exaggerate about the unknown so can I). I have a right and a factual obligation to tell the truth from which I am speaking that is all. Sorry if it bruises your ego or isnt something you want to hear I cant say that would be 100% true for all your potential future players. I dont care if other server admins read this, I am not fully blasting you or being overly too harsh. I actually wish for them to read this and if it offends them aswell I am certain I wouldnt want to play on there server if thaey cant comprehend or have any empathy for a situations as such. This is all true I didnt want to hate on your server nor do I hate it or you at all. I just question alot of the choices leading up to my post. And fear any future play there would be an additional waste so I have chosen to cut my loses here.

Right from the get go I join and inquire to why you arent on 1.0.14(which is more stable than 1.0.12). Was told that it is the recommend build. I rebut that its do to them not being 100% up to date with whats recommended because just ask the FTB team they would say run 1.0.14. Not the biggest deal because you will update eventually(would have never started if I knew that ment a wipe 2 weeks in and 4weeks for server life). Old original server was quite laggy and reason you decided to change. Wow your realized the new one was just as bad and maybe worse. Of which I dont think that the servers are bad just not good enough for what your were attempting. Cant expect a beater car to perform like a Ferrari, you typically get what you pay for and or work for it. Wasnt always laggy but at times it was pretty bad but far from unplayable. Not the reason for my gripes, mostly again how things were approached and handled. We can agree far from perfect, but who is in this category not many(still dont really blame you).

This will be my last post here unless you try to defame, attack, threatin or bully me with a harsh response again. I wont be defaming or talking bad about you or your server in the future, because it aint that bad. But I will strongly defend my opinions and right to have them. Without using false or misleading information.

I thank you for having a server and letting me and others play on it. I did have some fun there and still wish you the best of luck with it no hard feelings, truely. I do appreciate the hard work you must do to run a server i have a bit of experience in this myself I ran a much larger tekkit server than yours here in the past and its not easy. So if I am vocal enough to have an opinion here if you cant take that then you may want to train thicker skin or get out of this dim lime light publicizing servers. And I really didnt want this to get so big and blown up but it happens. Its just hard not to come off harsh or cold in these situations from both sides. Your Welcome, Thanks and good luck.

Last edited:

MrWye

Jul 29, 2019
Well first you may want to get your....

What is this wall of text covered with rant, blame and sarcasm, dude, give it a rest, did he fire you and took away your pension? World got reset, its minecraft, live with it or go play on singleplayer.
Better yet, go host your own and offer to others for free, maintain it as you wish with your professionalism i am sure you will keep every person like yourself very happy.

TilionDC

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, totally unnecessary and quite a lazy way to admin. World reset on every point release isnt needed. I know why you did it to get rid of the lag that you couldnt figure out how to fix. And truth be told you should have never been on 1.0.12 when 1.0.14 was already out and known as the better build. I have been on several servers that went from 1.0.12 to 1.0.14 long before you, that didnt need a wipe. And being how new the server was and unbuilt up it was it should not have been as laggy as it is. I know what your reply with the pack is beta etc etc but just stating that what happen in this approach wasnt necessary.

IMO both kinda sucked. What are they some $10/mo slot servers with extra ram, seemed that way.

Sorry I dont mean to sound so harsh on the server or mad. I guess I just expect too much out of a free place to play like up time and good admins. Not that you guys were so bad but it did seem your are plenty inexperienced. I just didnt expect a wipe a few weeks into it with the frequent host changes. Sorry I wont be returning nor after this will you want me to. Just kinda wanted to warn others that this is most likely one of the fly by night here today gone in a month or so servers, so you may want to invest you time else where.

Once again sorry for my apparent harsh criticism and thanks for the many hours I played and invested just disappointed it was for nothing so soon. I just hope the future is better for you with it, best wishes.

Actually i thought this would be a good server first but when it took days to get a reply from admin who was acceped and he doesn't even add those who wasn't accepted so they could get notice about it at least is just rude.
Also i totally agree on the world reset. Now this server just seems really bad, considering you could just use the opis mod to find out where the lagg is comming from. Its even really simple to use.

Also you can find servers for a lot cheaper than that. I managed to get a server 4 slots for only 4 dollar a month without lagg. 6 slots = 6 dollars etc.

TimLampen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : TimLampen
Minecraft Expertice: I am a current vanillla server owner, so I have a vast knowledge of plugins. I have watched almost every single DW20 video, because I love how you can automate and micro manage your base.
Why you want to join : I would like to join because I want to be apart of a small, trusted community. Aswell, if you join almost any open server, the next day you would be griefed which is not fun.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : TimLampen
Minecraft Expertice: I am a current vanillla server owner, so I have a vast knowledge of plugins. I have watched almost every single DW20 video, because I love how you can automate and micro manage your base.
Why you want to join : I would like to join because I want to be apart of a small, trusted community. Aswell, if you join almost any open server, the next day you would be griefed which is not fun.

Added, Welcome!!![DOUBLEPOST=1392577549][/DOUBLEPOST]
Actually i thought this would be a good server first but when it took days to get a reply from admin who was acceped and he doesn't even add those who wasn't accepted so they could get notice about it at least is just rude.
Also i totally agree on the world reset. Now this server just seems really bad, considering you could just use the opis mod to find out where the lagg is comming from. Its even really simple to use.

Also you can find servers for a lot cheaper than that. I managed to get a server 4 slots for only 4 dollar a month without lagg. 6 slots = 6 dollars etc.

Sorry i dont bend to your will, sorry for not jumping when you said jump. I have real life going on as well it turns out, if you could read, joining teamspeak expedites the porocess. Had you joined and just said he can u look at my app, as tim did this morning, i would have taken care of it....

ceddj

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN : Ceddj
Minecraft Expertice: i have played minecraft and some of the FTB modpacks like direwolf20 pack for maby... 3 years... dont realy remember :/
Why you want to join : well i want a friendly and fun server to blay on :)

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN : Ceddj
Minecraft Expertice: i have played minecraft and some of the FTB modpacks like direwolf20 pack for maby... 3 years... dont realy remember :/
Why you want to join : well i want a friendly and fun server to blay on :)

Added Welcome!!![DOUBLEPOST=1392578514][/DOUBLEPOST]

You do not meet the requirements.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN-Pure_eyes
I am a really "pro" with mods i have played seens tekkit and i have got a full understaing of all the mods even wrote some progrems with cc.I am just lokking for a server to play with good envirmant instead of only playing in my own server with 1 friend(and its also a pain to run it).Also does chunk loaders are restricted and if there is any posebility to add extra bees?And last is thier is a workshop,or you mind im building it?
IGN - tomgrin10
Age - 16
Minecraft Expertise - I'm really good with mods, played with mods since 1.2.5 . I'll play in the server with my friend Pure_eyes.
Why you want to join - I want to play with my friend with more people than just us, with a good and reliable community.

Both added, i apologize, some immature individuals had to post some ridiculous things that kind of covered up your posts and i missed them.

ipkandskill

Jul 29, 2019
ee887465fdb78beb4d6e7139b4b8fc7e2b3d48edda39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd807096a415f46f5b437633960_zps8d4ed172.png

index.php

8151bc7ec616062aad48e06877cd19a0c2fcfc8cda39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd807092cc8bd6afa3ff43728ea_zps27ae68f6.png

IP : 192.95.31.53:25729
TeamSpeak 3 : Scgames.net
WHITE-LISTED
No Disabled Mods/Items
Professional Staff
Normal Difficulty
MCPC+

7da6d57023b8c7223262f009292314bbf8056fb0da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd8070987540f1156d5732c773c_zps380ac63c.png

No Griefing
No Stealing
No Cheating
No Glitching
Dont Abuse Exploits
No 3rd Party Programs
No Advertising
Dont Use Explosives
PVP With Respect - At Least Warn Them To Go Away First If You Dont Want To Fight
Dont Mess Up The Terrain
No Explosions

46133d0ab8efb2a755626a1e5f6b6530cf588c13da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd807095ed7258b5ac514d5ff7d_zps8bf4d95d.png

Essentials: For /home /warps, chat, nicks, etc.
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/essentials/

DynMap: Goole Maps like map in web browser
http://192.95.31.53:8123/

GroupManager : For Permissions

CoreProtect : For event logging and grief discovery
Griefing is an instant ban.

984144576809178007a25412da36f7c098e3a3b0da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd807099ae0c2173f4927cb103f_zpsce226eef.png

https://www.facebook.com/scg.craft
https://twitter.com/ScgCraft
http://www.twitch.tv/scgcraft
http://www.twitch.tv/fallenwrath1l
http://192.95.31.53:8123/

Application
IGN : Obviously
Minecraft Expertice
Why you want to join : Just trying to see who you are
Join TS to expedite the process please..​
[DOUBLEPOST=1392690395][/DOUBLEPOST]IGN : chicagocubs1
Minecraft Expertice: being a boss since 2004
Why you want to join : To play with mr_diablo, on his island of inferno!

MikeJWho

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there.
IGN : MikeJWho
Minecraft Expertice : Very good at natural landscapes, and pretty decent at building almost anything else, I have a pretty good understanding of FTB & the mods that are included
Why you want to join : Looking for a whitelisted FTB server to hopefully avoid the griefers, and really just looking for a server where a buddy & I can hang out and play some FTB.

Head

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Headgear83
Expertice. Building farms, Caving, Hoarding
Why do I want to join. Whitelisted usually means less griefing, looking for somewhere to play some FTB.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Headgear83
Expertice. Building farms, Caving, Hoarding
Why do I want to join. Whitelisted usually means less griefing, looking for somewhere to play some FTB.

Added, Welcome![DOUBLEPOST=1392694173][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello there.
IGN : MikeJWho
Minecraft Expertice : Very good at natural landscapes, and pretty decent at building almost anything else, I have a pretty good understanding of FTB & the mods that are included
Why you want to join : Looking for a whitelisted FTB server to hopefully avoid the griefers, and really just looking for a server where a buddy & I can hang out and play some FTB.

Welcome aboard