Whitelist Server Closed | ZaGaming | South Africa |Direwolf20 1.6.4 (V1.0.11)| Whitlist | Mature | TeamSpeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

dode513

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: dode513
  • And a little information about yourself: Hello I'm Dode and im playing FTB since 1.2.5 and I want to play on a server being quiet carefree not as a 9 years old child who stole everything I had, and from what I see is a peaceful community and a good 1.
(English is not my native language so do not expect from me to talk too much)

Giwannou

Jul 29, 2019
hello all :) when i try to login to the server it says i am missing some microblocks and i cant login? anoyone having the same problem or someone can help me solve it?

Giwannou

Jul 29, 2019
version 1.0.0.2.1.2[DOUBLEPOST=1387440849][/DOUBLEPOST]i just saw you updated to 1.0.3 :/ i feel stupid :p ty anyway mat

Tuonelan

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: CPT_Rocks
  • And a little information about yourself: Been playing FTB since about a year now. Usually on a private server with the family but looking to branch out a little. :) Looking forward playing with you guys.

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: CPT_Rocks
  • And a little information about yourself: Been playing FTB since about a year now. Usually on a private server with the family but looking to branch out a little. :) Looking forward playing with you guys.
Welcome capetown :D

Tuonelan

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there,

thanks for the reply and white list. When trying to access the server I receive a message that I am not white-listed. Would you mind double checking?

Tynster

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: Matthoude12
  • And a little information about yourself: Have been looking for a good server for a while now the last one i played on had some major tps issues so i had to look for another.

behedwin

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: Behedwin
  • And a little information about yourself: Been a active MC player since Beta. Have hosted smaller servers on my own for friends. Have been playing FTB and Tekkit for some years now. Excited to start playing on the new DW pack and learn more about the mods i have yet not tested fully. Enjoy factories allot and have not yet gotten into magic that much.

rapidblu

Jul 29, 2019
Hiya Matt,

Would be great if you could add 2 of us me and my mate to the server
  • Username: rapidblu & inFra81
  • And a little information about yourself: We have been playing FTB for about 5 months now started off using our own server but just to much lag, then started playing on int servers never thinking to look for a local one, then we found your server :)

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: Behedwin
  • And a little information about yourself: Been a active MC player since Beta. Have hosted smaller servers on my own for friends. Have been playing FTB and Tekkit for some years now. Excited to start playing on the new DW pack and learn more about the mods i have yet not tested fully. Enjoy factories allot and have not yet gotten into magic that much.
Welcome to the server :p
Hiya Matt,

Would be great if you could add 2 of us me and my mate to the server
  • Username: rapidblu & inFra81
  • And a little information about yourself: We have been playing FTB for about 5 months now started off using our own server but just to much lag, then started playing on int servers never thinking to look for a local one, then we found your server :)
added to the whitelist :D

Dillon845

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username:Dillz001
  • And a little information about yourself: Im pretty good at Ftb, im nice, I help other members out, i dont greif or hack or steal and alot more :p

EgG4mer

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username EgG4mer
  • And a little information about yourself: Im pretty good at Ftb

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username:Dillz001
  • And a little information about yourself: Im pretty good at Ftb, im nice, I help other members out, i dont greif or hack or steal and alot more :p
I take it you name is Dillz001
welcome to the server
Hey man id love to join your server, just wanted to know if it is a cracked server? xD

You will need to have a minecraft account to play on this server

Peanutstruta

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: peanutstruta
  • And a little information about yourself : I have been playing for quite sometime but havent been able to learn as much as i would like and have been playing on foriegn servers where the latency is out of control

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: peanutstruta
  • And a little information about yourself : I have been playing for quite sometime but havent been able to learn as much as i would like and have been playing on foriegn servers where the latency is out of control

welcome to the server

amigos11

Jul 29, 2019
Application form
  • Username: amigos11
  • And a little information about yourself: i like to play with people i dont steal and i like to share and most importantly have fun. i also like ftb and direwolfmods and im hopeing to find a fun server.

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
Application form
  • Username: amigos11
  • And a little information about yourself: i like to play with people i dont steal and i like to share and most importantly have fun. i also like ftb and direwolfmods and im hopeing to find a fun server.

Sorry bud but I made the cut off age at 15