1.6.4 Modpack releases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred5010

Jul 29, 2019
Finally some 1.6 packs. I wish the Mojang team would hold off til a lot of the packs for 1.7 start coming, hopefully in the near future.

Also. I wish there was a bit more help between developers of Minecraft to the modders so maybe modders could get a head start on updating their mods.

Reactions: Flipz

MrMFretwell

Jul 29, 2019
If nobody minds, I have a quick question relating to the Mod Pack to replace Unleashed, is this mod pack going to be in the same style with the mods most people know and love (Buildcraft, IndustrialCraft, Thermal Expansion etc.). The reason I ask is for two main reasons, firstly I remember a few weeks back a poll was sent out asking people what mods they would like to see in future mod packs. I hope that the regular mods are still going to be in the pack. Secondly I am relatively new to FTB and have just been getting started with Unleashed, I've enjoyed very much what I've gotten to play so far. I'd like that to continue.

Either way, a big thanks to Slowpoke and everyone involved with Mod pack development, your all doing a brilliant job! While this may have taken a fair amount of time, I knew myself you guys had it under control and it would arrive eventually, I'd rather the mod packs not be rushed and time taken. :) Thank you for all the time you spend on FTB to bring Modded Minecraft to the masses! :)

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
If nobody minds, I have a quick question relating to the Mod Pack to replace Unleashed, is this mod pack going to be in the same style with the mods most people know and love (Buildcraft, IndustrialCraft, Thermal Expansion etc.). The reason I ask is for two main reasons, firstly I remember a few weeks back a poll was sent out asking people what mods they would like to see in future mod packs. I hope that the regular mods are still going to be in the pack. Secondly I am relatively new to FTB and have just been getting started with Unleashed, I've enjoyed very much what I've gotten to play so far. I'd like that to continue.
I think quite a few people are wondering that. But earlier this week Slow posted this:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...ers-mod-pack-mod-list-new-feature-pack.35508/
The initial post he made might have made it sound a bit like this was almost the final list of mods and a lot of people reacted to this since a lot of mods they would expect was missing from the list. But later it was indicated that it wasn't in any way the final list, and a lot of the obviously missing mods were due to them not being stable yet. I don't know if Slow was jumping the gun a bit calling the list nearly final or the team took the feedback from the users to heart and are now working on adding more of those mods found missing. There haven't really been any info(on the forum anyway) to expand on that or which mods not mentioned on the list are actually planned to be added before launch or after as they become stable.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
slowpoke i have a problem with my 1.6.4 modpacks when i start them up they download the mods as usual but then i get ERROR!
Oh I think someone is really testing Ashzifications patience :p
Just 4 posts up? Going to be a full time job Ashzification;)

Reactions: Nerixel

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Sometimes I think I want to create a website where, after creating an account new users do not get full access for at least 48 hours, during which the only access available are the stickied rules posts and FAQ.

Problem is, that would only postpone the tiresome posts for two days while the new users go to other places on the net whilst waiting.

Reactions: rhn

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Sometimes I think I want to create a website where, after creating an account new users do not get full access for at least 48 hours, during which the only access available are the stickied rules posts and FAQ.

Problem is, that would only postpone the tiresome posts for two days while the new users go to other places on the net whilst waiting.
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/important-information-links-read-before-posting.27657/ = 2998 views.
Total members on forum = 79,239

:p

Dragonfel

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Slowpoke! Been a long time since I saw any new announcements concerning mod pack updates, really appreciate that you guys works so hard to put these packs together and tested/bug fixed for us all.

MrMFretwell

Jul 29, 2019
I think quite a few people are wondering that. But earlier this week Slow posted this:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...ers-mod-pack-mod-list-new-feature-pack.35508/
The initial post he made might have made it sound a bit like this was almost the final list of mods and a lot of people reacted to this since a lot of mods they would expect was missing from the list. But later it was indicated that it wasn't in any way the final list, and a lot of the obviously missing mods were due to them not being stable yet. I don't know if Slow was jumping the gun a bit calling the list nearly final or the team took the feedback from the users to heart and are now working on adding more of those mods found missing. There haven't really been any info(on the forum anyway) to expand on that or which mods not mentioned on the list are actually planned to be added before launch or after as they become stable.

Ahh okay, thank you for this link :). I look forward to seeing what the new pack brings out when fully finished. :) No doubt there may be a few surprises as mods come and go, but its all about checking new things out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.