1.6.4 Modpack releases

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReaperGuy666

Jul 29, 2019
Reaper with all due respect the ftb and mod developers, the scores of people that can't DL, or are having other launcher issues strongly disagree with this statement atm
I'll give you that one, but most of the people I know who have the launcher have had zero problems. There are lots of things that could be wrong. Being a noob, not having a powerful enough computer, and many other things. All I have to say to those people are I hope whatever trouble you are having gets fixed because no one should have to do without Direwolf's awesome mod pack. :)

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
I'll give you that one, but most of the people I know who have the launcher have had zero problems. There are lots of things that could be wrong. Being a noob, not having a powerful enough computer, and many other things. All I have to say to those people are I hope whatever trouble you are having gets fixed because no one should have to do without Direwolf's awesome mod pack. :)

Am hoping because right now it looks broken horribly. Even had a friend who was miraculously able to DL it, send it to me, and still having launcher issues. The lack of a status update on twitter, or anything official on here is slightly annoying.

Forr

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone please have a look at this?

when i start the ftb launcher i get :
[SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Unable to launch
and when i try to launch the DW20 i get :

FTBLaunch starting up (version 1.2.9)
AnalyticsBackgroundThread started
Java version: 1.7.0_17
Java vendor: Oracle Corporation
Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7
Java specification: Java Virtual Machine Specification version: 1.7 by Oracle Corporation
Java vm: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM version: 23.7-b01 by Oracle Corporation
[i18n] Checking for updates ...
[i18n] enUS English language file loaded!
[i18n] remoteVer = 10
[i18n] localVer = 10
[i18n] Files are up to date
[i18n] Fallback enUS loaded
[i18n] Added 0 enUS to options pane
[i18n] Added 1 cyGB to options pane
[i18n] Added 2 daDK to options pane
[i18n] Added 3 deDE to options pane
[i18n] Added 4 esES to options pane
[i18n] Added 5 frFR to options pane
[i18n] Added 6 itIT to options pane
[i18n] Added 7 maHU to options pane
[i18n] Added 8 nlNL to options pane
[i18n] Added 9 ptBR to options pane
[i18n] Added 10 ptPT to options pane
[i18n] Added 11 ruRU to options pane
[i18n] Added 12 svSE to options pane
Loading modpack information for modpacks.xml...
Adding pack 1
Adding pack 2
Adding pack 3
Adding pack 4
Adding pack 5
Adding pack 6
Adding pack 7
Adding pack 8
Adding pack 9
Adding pack 10
Adding pack 11
Adding pack 12
Adding pack 13
Adding pack 14
Adding pack 15
Adding pack 16
Adding pack 17
Adding pack 18
Adding pack 19
Adding pack 20
Adding pack 21
Adding pack 22
Adding pack 23
Adding pack 24
Adding pack 25
Adding pack 26
Loading modpack information for FTBUnhinged.xml...
Adding pack 27
Loading modpack information for iwanttorestartmyworld.xml...
From Console: [Fatal Error] :2:1: Premature end of file.
Exception reading modpack file: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 2; columnNumber: 1; Premature end of file.
Logging in...
Login complete.
DEBUG: runGameUpdater: ForceUpdate: false
DEBUG: runGameUpdater: installPath: C:\Users\Rino Andersen\Downloads
DEBUG: runGameUpdater: pack dir: Direwolf20_1_6_4
DEBUG: runGameUpdater: pack check path: Direwolf20_1_6_4\version
debug: initializeMods: pack dir...
Direwolf20_1_6_4
Modpack is up to date.
dirs mk'd
debug: installMods: install path: C:\Users\Rino Andersen\Downloads
debug: installMods: temp path: C:\Users\Rino Andersen\AppData\Roaming/ftblauncher/
debug: installMods: source: C:\Users\Rino Andersen\AppData\Roaming\ftblauncher\ModPacks\Direwolf20_1_6_4\minecraft
debug: installMods: packDir: Direwolf20_1_6_4
debug: retaining modpack file: C:\Users\Rino Andersen\AppData\Roaming\ftblauncher\ModPacks\Direwolf20_1_6_4\Direwolf20.zip
Syncing Assets:
Java Path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 5888
des 10, 2013 11:43:05 PM net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper log
INFO: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
INFO: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
INFO: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
2013-12-10 23:43:05 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader version 6.4.45.953 for Minecraft 1.6.4 loading
2013-12-10 23:43:05 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.7.0_17, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre7
2013-12-10 23:43:05 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2013-12-10 23:43:05 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod worldcore.asm.WCFMLLoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2013-12-10 23:43:05 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod appeng.transformer.AppEngCore does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2013-12-10 23:43:05 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [AppEng] Core Init
2013-12-10 23:43:05 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod biomesoplenty.asm.BOPFMLLoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2013-12-10 23:43:05 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2013-12-10 23:43:05 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod cofh.asm.LoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2013-12-10 23:43:05 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod denoflionsx.denLib.CoreMod.denLibCore does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2013-12-10 23:43:05 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod denoflionsx.DenPipes.Core.DenPipesCoreMod does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2013-12-10 23:43:05 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod mcp.mobius.evoc.asm.CoreDescription does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2013-12-10 23:43:05 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod ic2.core.coremod.IC2core does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2013-12-10 23:43:05 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod invtweaks.forge.asm.FMLPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2013-12-10 23:43:05 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod logisticspipes.asm.LogisticsPipesCoreLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2013-12-10 23:43:05 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod mcp.mobius.mobiuscore.asm.CoreDescription does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2013-12-10 23:43:06 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2013-12-10 23:43:06 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod openblocks.CorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2013-12-10 23:43:06 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod denoflionsx.PluginsforForestry.Core.CoreMod.PfFCoreMod does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2013-12-10 23:43:06 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2013-12-10 23:43:06 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod tconstruct.preloader.TConstructLoaderContainer does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2013-12-10 23:43:06 [INFO] [TCon-Preloader] Scalpel. Suction. Lumber axe. CLEAR! *zap*
2013-12-10 23:43:06 [INFO] [TCon-Preloader] Constructing preloader (Modules: [tconstruct.preloader.AccessTransformers, tconstruct.preloader.ASMInterfaceRepair])
2013-12-10 23:43:06 [INFO] [TCon-Preloader] Found a properties file. Attempting load...
2013-12-10 23:43:06 [INFO] [TCon-Preloader] Loaded properties successfully. Using specified settings.
2013-12-10 23:43:06 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
2013-12-10 23:43:06 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
2013-12-10 23:43:06 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
2013-12-10 23:43:06 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
2013-12-10 23:43:06 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
2013-12-10 23:43:06 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
2013-12-10 23:43:06 [INFO] [STDOUT] Loaded 40 rules from AccessTransformer config file fml_at.cfg
2013-12-10 23:43:06 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Unable to launch
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper.injectIntoClassLoader(CoreModManager.java:128)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:111)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:191)
at com.google.common.hash.AbstractByteHasher.putBytes(AbstractByteHasher.java:69)
at com.google.common.hash.AbstractStreamingHashFunction.hashBytes(AbstractStreamingHashFunction.java:57)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.patcher.ClassPatchManager.applyPatch(ClassPatchManager.java:101)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.patcher.ClassPatchManager.getPatchedResource(ClassPatchManager.java:66)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.getFieldType(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:225)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.parseField(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:202)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.setup(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:163)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.FMLSanityChecker.injectData(FMLSanityChecker.java:245)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper.injectIntoClassLoader(CoreModManager.java:123)
... 2 more
[i18n] Added 0 enUS to options pane
[i18n] Added 1 cyGB to options pane
[i18n] Added 2 daDK to options pane
[i18n] Added 3 deDE to options pane
[i18n] Added 4 esES to options pane
[i18n] Added 5 frFR to options pane
[i18n] Added 6 itIT to options pane
[i18n] Added 7 maHU to options pane
[i18n] Added 8 nlNL to options pane
[i18n] Added 9 ptBR to options pane
[i18n] Added 10 ptPT to options pane
[i18n] Added 11 ruRU to options pane
[i18n] Added 12 svSE to options pane

Last edited by a moderator:

Okimo

Jul 29, 2019
So unleashed will get replaced by another Mod Pack ... or I will just must start new world?

TeIIie

Jul 29, 2019
Change is good, and I can not wait for the new all around mod pack. I will play horizons or direwolf20 while waiting in anticipation for it.

DeathGoth

Jul 29, 2019
So unleashed will get replaced by another Mod Pack ... or I will just must start new world?

More than likely start a new world, even if Unleashed was made, the ID's have changed alot.. They are using a universal config for all mod packs so even if a 164 version was out I would doubt you would be able to continue your old one.. We know how this story goes, its Mods 101 which goes something like:

When using mods if you update dont bring your old world with you, it will be very messy.

A bit sad to see unleashed go... But, change sometimes is good! Great job, FTB Team!!! :)

Good thing about this mod system FTB made, it is way easy to add your own.. I added Binnie core, TF2 teleporters, Something to show where mobs will spawn cause your lighting sucks(cant remember mod name), and dartcraft..

So its fairly simple to do, I didnt run into any issues with it, also added voxelmap..

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Reaper with all due respect the ftb and mod developers, the scores of people that can't DL, or are having other launcher issues strongly disagree with this statement atm
It's more than likely because you've done something wrong, since it works for other people. Create a support thread if you haven't already.

Reactions: Ashzification

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for all of the updates and the hard work you've been putting in. I've heard quite a bit about Universal Configs; however, I haven't quite gotten my head around it just yet (sorry, bit of a noob). I understand that it will allow players to interchange mods they like between the packs without ID conflict. So if I want "Blood Magic" in DW20 I can pull it from Horizon. Is that as simple as a copy and paste between the two folders? Also, for server admin would I load the one-click install (Loving Creeperhost BTW) of my chosen pack on the server and then upload the mod to the server 'mods' folder and presto no ID conflicts? Sorry if this is the wrong area to drop this question in, but I haven't seen a spot to put it. Thanks!

Yes and Yes. The universal configs are included with all FTB client and Server packs.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Am hoping because right now it looks broken horribly. Even had a friend who was miraculously able to DL it, send it to me, and still having launcher issues. The lack of a status update on twitter, or anything official on here is slightly annoying.

This is because we are still trying to track down the exact source of the issues. We can't give you an update until we figure it out. It could be any of the following

1. A launcher bug - but this should effect everyone
2. improper java installs
3. OS issues
4. computer issues
5. internet issues
6. The servers hosting the packs. If the server drops in the middle of a pack download it looks downloaded but won't launch this has been a cause for quite a few people. We have over 20k people downloading DW20 spread across 3 servers and many of us spent the day watching the servers go offline and come right back up. The servers were hit hard.
7. some other issue

most people so far have fallen under the server issue or not enough memory and a good portion more have fallen under "didn't wait long enough for the pack to initialize" its the remainder we are trying to solve and we can't give an ETA on that.[DOUBLEPOST=1386736051][/DOUBLEPOST]Also the streamers listed are on the testing team. They are streaming the unreleased pack testing bug, crashes , hair pulling and all. If you want to see what we put modpacks through before release they will show you.

Status
Not open for further replies.