1.7.x Packs Yet!? [Mindcrack/DW20/Ultimate/Lite/Horizons/Monster/Unleashed/Unhinged/Tech/Magic/etc]

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Aetherr_

Jul 29, 2019
Some unfortunate corrections I discovered whilst trying to update ShneekeyCraft to 1.6...

Thermal Expansion does not yet have a dev version, at least not one I have been able to find. The website only has 1.5.2 versions, and does not have a link to the github, neither does the forum post. That also stands for Omniwrench and CoFH Core. Give the man some time, I'm not even sure if he's back from vacation yet.

Buildcraft might have a dev version, but it is one you will have to manually compile yourself. That's... well out of the scope of most users.

Multipart does, happily, have a release version. Please listen to the warning to download the additional SCALA library to use it. That link is in the forum post. As such, WRCBE is now usable for 1.6.2.

If TE does have a dev version, would someone mind pointing me to it?
He is back. After he releases TE3 he is likely to be gone.[DOUBLEPOST=1375642308][/DOUBLEPOST]Lemming said this himself. I can't find where though.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Also, for some reason, MFR for 1.6.2 does not seem to realize that PowerCrystalsCore 1.1.8B1-124 comes AFTER PowerCrystalsCore 1.1.7.

EDIT: scratch that, it's just not recognizing PCC at all.
2013-08-04 14:38:49 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft

It seems to think it is still 1.5.2? So PowerCrystals does not, in fact, have a dev on 1.6.2 either.

So yea... CoFH, Thermal Expansion, Omniwrench, PowerCrystalsCore, MFR, and Nether Ores are not on Dev for 1.6.2. Please push these back to 'No'.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
It seems to think it is still 1.5.2? So PowerCrystals does not, in fact, have a dev on 1.6.2 either.

So yea... CoFH, Thermal Expansion, Omniwrench, PowerCrystalsCore, MFR, and Nether Ores are not on Dev for 1.6.2. Please push these back to 'No'.
I've been messing around with 1.6 but without TE & MFR I've not considered it seriously.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
You know, I wish the new vanilla launcher would have the console in a different window so I can see how things are working out.

Yes, RC is out. However, there seems to be some kind of crash at the moment. Either it doesn't like Applied Energistics, or it doesn't like my version of Forestry, one of the two. I'm working on isolating the problem.

I'm betting the problem lies in Forestry. Since RC just pushed, Forestry hasn't had a time to get all its handshakes in a row yet.

Necr0maNceR

Jul 29, 2019
-Factorization has beeen updated to 1.6.2
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1351802-162-factorization-0804/page__st__1580#entry23792483

I also think you should add Extra Utilities and Dartcraft to the extra mods section of the update page since they are in FTB Unleashed.
If you do, then:
-Extra Utilities has been updated to 1.6.2
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...a-utilities-v024g/page__st__520#entry23809986

It would also be great if you made sections for the FTB Unleashed and Unhinged mod packs since those are replacing the Ultimate pack. When the mods in those two packs are updated is what will determine when FTB will have 1.6.2 packs.

Daruvik

Jul 29, 2019
Soaryn has been working on Xycraft according to himself in Direwolf20's server play series on youtube. Please update it on the spreadsheet to say dev, not no. They had confirmed that he was skipping the 1.5 update and going straight to 1.6, can't wait until more of the modders finish, 1.6 adds a lot of new potential with the resource packs and I'm sure these creative modders will come up with some cool things to do with them :)

Vilsol

Jul 29, 2019
Soaryn has been working on Xycraft according to himself in Direwolf20's server play series on youtube. Please update it on the spreadsheet to say dev, not no. They had confirmed that he was skipping the 1.5 update and going straight to 1.6, can't wait until more of the modders finish, 1.6 adds a lot of new potential with the resource packs and I'm sure these creative modders will come up with some cool things to do with them :)

DEV is only for mods that are publicly available as DEV versions

Reactions: RedBoss

Daruvik

Jul 29, 2019
DEV is only for mods that are publicly available as DEV versions

Then why does it give the following definition when I mouseover the "Dev" category under the definition's on the spreadsheet?
"This means the mod author has at least stated they will be working on a 1.6.x update. This does NOT mean there is always going to be a public beta or that a public beta is stable."