What does YOUR Power Room look like?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I posted picks on the RR G+ Page, but I got 32 turbines up to full speed and made 1600EU/t. The boiler wasn't at mac temp and I could probably continue adding turbines.

Sounds nice. I'll have to check that out later when i'm off work.

Fringemonkey

Jul 29, 2019
My newly built Fusion on my custom mod pack survival world.
Link to Album

Overview shot of factory and the reactor below
D2Z6jEw.jpg

Liquid Transposer to take the H-2 and H-3 into liquid form for insertion into reactor
7opYDB7.jpg

10 Aqueous Accumulators feeding the Industrial Electrolyzers
FpJAWZJ.jpg

30 Industrial Electrolyzers making Hydrogen Cells
coz3SQd.jpg

120 Industrial Centrifuges making H-2
SxQnv8C.jpg

24 Industrial Centrifuges making H-3
zwFIfQ9.jpg

The reactor itself, outputting Liquid Plasma into 2 channels via Tesseracts
AkUnZZL.jpg

2 Plasma Generators feeding the 4096 EU/tick required to keep the reactor running
icQRWMJ.jpg

4 Plasma Generators Supplying 8024 EU/tick back into the factory to keep all the machines running
hnQcYSx.jpg

21 Plasma Generators feeding 7 Matter Fabricators
8PgQfed.jpg

Sc2TDQG.jpg

GXeNm5N.jpg

all and all a super complex build that is very rewarding to do. making ~300 UU Matter a hour. was very fun to build and by fun i mean frustrating and hard aka greg tech fun :)

texture packs is soratex fan ver
and the mod pack is my own custom one running on MC ver 1.5.2 with greg tech 3.0.7i

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Though this is technically the lowest of lowest tiers, I spent a lot of time perfecting-ish this system.

A. Lava-Generating Cell.
40 Combustion engines running off of biofuel, powering 8 magma crucibles off of cobble. Inefficient, but I don't want to rely on non-renewable resources for the core of my system. Additions for energy can be non-renewable, but the basis of my operations should not be as such.

Sdkh49a.jpg

B. Lava-EU Generating Battery.
28 thermal generators producing 24x28 EU/t unsustained, but I don't consume that energy continuously.

bSc2q8J.jpg

And just to show where my base is.

The biofuel comes from the tree farms shown in the top left. Biomass is produced there and fed into my base for further processing (towards top center). My base is located inside a mountain. The large structure on the right side is a Etho mob spawner.

U3ZOFi9.jpg

wildc4rd

Jan 29, 2013
Recently completed my own fusion project, its a jumble, I know, but its the first time I have had one running, and its in a bunker under my base so I don't have to see it! I don't have enough support machines in place at the moment so everything is way overclocked to keep up, I'm adding more centrefuges/electrolisers as I can to minimise my EU loss.

(Edit, wrong picture linked)

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
cool.
looks like the AE network really helps for automating things. how do you set up the recipes for it using the in/out ports?
seeing as i now have GT on Unleased pack, thats where i eventually want to end up at.
three cheers for stupidly large power levels!!
RC now has steel tanks, which follow the same mechanics as the iron ones, but with higher capacity.
and since you have GT, shell out for a quantum tank. ill admit it doenst look as cool as the RC tanks, but nothing beats storing an ocean of something.
now to keep the creepers out.

forgive the necro of an awsome thread.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
cool.
looks like the AE network really helps for automating things. how do you set up the recipes for it using the in/out ports?
seeing as i now have GT on Unleased pack, thats where i eventually want to end up at.
three cheers for stupidly large power levels!!
RC now has steel tanks, which follow the same mechanics as the iron ones, but with higher capacity.
and since you have GT, shell out for a quantum tank. ill admit it doenst look as cool as the RC tanks, but nothing beats storing an ocean of something.
now to keep the creepers out.

forgive the necro of an awsome thread.
Threads like this aren't necro-ed. They just aren't constantly updated. So, no problem.

netchip

Jul 29, 2019
Recently completed my own fusion project, its a jumble, I know, but its the first time I have had one running, and its in a bunker under my base so I don't have to see it! I don't have enough support machines in place at the moment so everything is way overclocked to keep up, I'm adding more centrefuges/electrolisers as I can to minimise my EU loss.

(Edit, wrong picture linked)

Why don't you use routers? :) Seems a lot cheaper...

But, I don't know much about it; still need to breed ruby bees :p

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

LegendofMo

Jul 29, 2019
I don't have a power room. I have a power plant!!!
Nuclear power plant v2.1.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1375232147][/DOUBLEPOST]I get eu and mj from that power plant. Electrical engines!
It has 1 reactor in the small little dome.

logoster

Jul 29, 2019
well, its not as advanced as everyone else's is:
2013-08-02_123513_zps7bb6650e.png

whats that, you thought i was serious about that? HAHAHAHAH, here's my REAL power gen system:
2013-08-02_123830_zps912be779.png

and of course, a steel tank almost full of steam:
2013-08-02_123938_zps2f808262.png

(this is a test world btw, the server i usually play on is down)