IC2 is slowly dying out ?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

LittleMike

Jul 29, 2019
Gotcha. I saw the last comment was from about 30 minutes ago so thought it was something that was currently down but it was up for me. Judging by the latest post, I'm guessing it was taken down temporarily to deal with some weird spam issues.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Oi! Girlfriend has first dibs, jerk. Get in line.

Sent from my phone using black magic

Sorry, but I may have piloted the TARDIS directly on your girlfriend.. Of course, usually this would put her inside it but...

I was piloting it in an interesting mode and she pretty much got tossed for fuel..

Yeah..

Sorry.

Sent from my black magic cauldron using phonelines.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, but I may have piloted the TARDIS directly on your girlfriend.. Of course, usually this would put her inside it but...

I was piloting it in an interesting mode and she pretty much got tossed for fuel..

Yeah..

Sorry.

I'm going to cut you up into so many pieces that they'll discover the particles that make up quarks in your dessicated remains.

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
AHHHHHHH IC2 COMETH

UTt0OWN.png

Reminds me of a super spooky sound once recorded deep in the ocean that no one has been able to explain yet, not for a lack of trying.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Remind me never to make you angry.

In reality, I probably wouldn't do all that much. I might get pissy and not talk to you for a while, but that's about it. If I were stronger, however... hoo hoo hoo, there wouldn't be any stopping my rampage.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
In reality, I probably wouldn't do all that much. I might get pissy and not talk to you for a while, but that's about it. If I were stronger, however... hoo hoo hoo, there wouldn't be any stopping my rampage.

Would you hulk smash?

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
remind me to keep you away from radiation and ooze and probably chemical x :rolleyes:

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Would you hulk smash?

No, they'd probably turn into a sacred wolf when exposed to twilight and go on extremely annoying quests to kill a bunch of insects for a light spirit in order to turn back into a human. Then they could use a sword. Then you'd really be in trouble.

Reactions: YX33A