Open Server Team Vortex | Friendly Players | Grief Prevention | 90 Slots| TeamSpeak | Minimum Restrictions

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
mnb really wtf!!! you better be joking because im not getting banned for expressing how i felt about your actions, especially without warning.:mad:
Oh no, don't worry you arent!
There was a full request submitted on our forums and there was serveral vouches to it.
You CAN always request appeal.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
To those a little bit pissed about soul shards being re-enabled!
we are re-designing the entire server, we want as much to be open as possible,
we will be bringing back as many mods as we can!

Gamaliel

Jul 29, 2019
Just out of interest when are you bringing back twilight forest? the bug that caused people to not be able to join is actually a silent update, all they need to do is force an update on their client to get it to work.

funfight22

Jul 29, 2019
Is the server down right now? I can not seem to join, it keeps switching between communication error and can't reach server.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Is the server down right now? I can not seem to join, it keeps switching between communication error and can't reach server.
Just out of interest when are you bringing back twilight forest? the bug that caused people to not be able to join is actually a silent update, all they need to do is force an update on their client to get it to work.
twilight forest will be back in a week or two, we are working out some more important issues at the moment
I've just rebooted

lilbags1

Jul 29, 2019
what was i banned for then i would like to know please because i havent done anything against the riles on the server and that still dose not cover the fact that it was without warning[DOUBLEPOST=1365205067][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh no, don't worry you arent!
There was a full request submitted on our forums and there was serveral vouches to it.
You CAN always request appeal.
whats the appeal request requirements

Cieronph

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question, when you Say 90 slots, have you tested 90 slots with people playing or have you just set the server limit to that and presumed its like a normal minecraft server. Honest question because if you can host 90 people lag free, i want to know how & what your hosting on

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question, when you Say 90 slots, have you tested 90 slots with people playing or have you just set the server limit to that and presumed its like a normal minecraft server. Honest question because if you can host 90 people lag free, i want to know how & what your hosting on
I've been running servers for quite a while.
Although no testing has been done, I have ran vanilla servers with much more slots,
If the server was full, we still would not be far bast 50% CPU or RAM, and our connection can handle it.

Cieronph

Jul 29, 2019
I've been running servers for quite a while.
Although no testing has been done, I have ran vanilla servers with much more slots,
If the server was full, we still would not be far bast 50% CPU or RAM, and our connection can handle it.
You know FTB is a lot more demanding right, what are your specs?

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
You know FTB is a lot more demanding right, what are your specs?
Of course i know its more demanding, we are allocating 24 GB of ram, and our machine has 16 Intel I3 processors,
its running only one other server, but not a huge one.

Cieronph

Jul 29, 2019
Of course i know its more demanding, we are allocating 24 GB of ram, and our machine has 16 Intel I3 processors,
its running only one other server, but not a huge one.
Are you a retard, Minecraft only runs on 1 core, you are wasting over 15 of your processors and By the way i3s are shitty & made for laptops get some XEON's

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Are you a retard, Minecraft only runs on 1 core, you are wasting over 15 of your processors and By the way i3s are shitty & made for laptops get some XEON's
How stupid do you think i am!?
We are using a mod that allows multithreading, we are using all of our cores[DOUBLEPOST=1365366332][/DOUBLEPOST]
We are using a mod that allows multithreading, we are using all of our cores
And i meant E3, i was tired when i posted.

Cieronph

Jul 29, 2019
Feel free to link me to this mod[DOUBLEPOST=1365367054][/DOUBLEPOST]
We are using a mod that allows multithreading, we are using all of our cores[DOUBLEPOST=1365366332][/DOUBLEPOST]
And i meant E3, i was tired when i posted.
no-offense but when u said 16 i3s i generally thought you were pig stupid

jackstur12

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I really like this server so can u do me a favour?
If you see a guy called nohicom on the server can u tell him that I (Jackstur12) am having problems opening FTB Ultimate so I can't go on til I get it fixed. Also say I am sorry for this and I hope he is doing fine without me.

lilbags1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Lilbags1
Reason Banned:No idea
Why should you be unbanned: Well first i do not know why i was banned and would like some information on it, also 7 people on s 90 slot server is not enough to say whether i should be banned or not ask people on the server not on the forums. I have always followed the server rules and have never once broken one, i also listen to people of a higher rank than me and don't talk back. I am one of the few people on the server that listen and don't break the rules. I love this server it is one of the best i have ever played on even if i don't agree with some of the actions done by the people, I had gone so far without a warning or anything and one evening i wake up to being killed by lightning (thus loosing my advanced jet pack mining lazer and quarry) that's just unfair.