Open Server Team Vortex | Friendly Players | Grief Prevention | 90 Slots| TeamSpeak | Minimum Restrictions

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Lilbags1
Reason Banned:No idea
Why should you be unbanned: Well first i do not know why i was banned and would like some information on it, also 7 people on s 90 slot server is not enough to say whether i should be banned or not ask people on the server not on the forums. I have always followed the server rules and have never once broken one, i also listen to people of a higher rank than me and don't talk back. I am one of the few people on the server that listen and don't break the rules. I love this server it is one of the best i have ever played on even if i don't agree with some of the actions done by the people, I had gone so far without a warning or anything and one evening i wake up to being killed by lightning (thus loosing my advanced jet pack mining lazer and quarry) that's just unfair.
Ill unban you when i return from holidays

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Just came back from some personal affairs, sorry to everybody; I DID put somebody incharge while I was away, every month that i run this server, i learn more and more that you need to do things yourself to do them right

Yetith

Jul 29, 2019
I love this server, My only problem is it randomly crashes when i want to play, and doesn't come back up for hours. :<

misabiko

Jul 29, 2019
Well seems like it has been deserted now :'( I can't find anybody and the version of the modpack is unknown to me