1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Open Server Team Vortex | Friendly Players | Grief Prevention | 90 Slots| TeamSpeak | Minimum Restrictions

Discussion in 'Other Servers' started by mnbvc655, Mar 7, 2013.

1. mnbvc655

mnbvc655 New Member

Oh, if it wasnt restored Well im sorry, I expected it to work. You should begin to rebuild

2. Erztsuku

Erztsuku New Member

How do I apply at the website forum?

3. mnbvc655

mnbvc655 New Member

there are no applications , jsut join

4. Qwertz

Qwertz New Member

Lol, my praise comment has been quoted in the post along with some others. P.S Site and Teamspeak seem to be down. We also need to invite some youtubers to let's play on the server, would be great for publicity.

5. mnbvc655

mnbvc655 New Member

Cleaned up post

6. Qwertz

Qwertz New Member

Nice! I see you followed some of my suggestions I pm'ed to you. (I think) The post looks really good!

7. mnbvc655

mnbvc655 New Member

Yes, soon we will have a new ip.. keep updated on the websites forums

8. mnbvc655

mnbvc655 New Member

Ip has been updated, most restrictions removed

9. mnbvc655

mnbvc655 New Member

Starting a factions PVP server for all ye pvpers

10. mnbvc655

mnbvc655 New Member

Spawn was rebuilt

11. mnbvc655

mnbvc655 New Member

Camoflage was removed

12. mnbvc655

mnbvc655 New Member

Xycraft re-added!

13. mnbvc655

mnbvc655 New Member

We have been working out bugs all day, whew

14. Advance

Advance New Member

Remove my comment from the first post please, i don't think like that anymore, most of the mods getting disabled everyday, everyday i join something disappears from my house/inventory and can't craft something with stupid reasons.

15. mnbvc655

mnbvc655 New Member

I requested that you were patient, and that we were still working on enabling as much as possible, However you chose to ignore me.
    Over the next few days, we will be phasing in our new protection system, effectively allowing us to re-enable items that are not crashing the server
    (I.E Twilight forest and portal gun)
    You however, will not be able to see this, as you have been banned from our server because of your offensive language used in teamspeak.
    You can always request appeal on our forums, but :/

16. Advance

Advance New Member

I don't really care what happens now always wasting my time on something and baaam reset, baam disable.I don't want that.
    Also remove my post from first post.

17. mnbvc655

mnbvc655 New Member

So we disable mods that are corrupting the world so we dont have to reset the map everytime you guys fuck up, Yep..
    We also reset the world as it is corrupt, entire chunks missing.. but nope, thats a problem too!

18. Qwertz

Qwertz New Member

I think that they are necessary precautions. They help make the server more stable.

19. mnbvc655

mnbvc655 New Member

thank you qwertz

20. lilbags1

lilbags1 New Member

mnb really wtf!!! you better be joking because im not getting banned for expressing how i felt about your actions, especially without warning.:mad: