Open Server Team Vortex | Friendly Players | Grief Prevention | 90 Slots| TeamSpeak | Minimum Restrictions

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Hey mnb, whatever you tried to do to restore my player doesn't appear to have worked. It is fine if you aren't able to restore it, I just want to know whether I should start rebuilding or wait for the possibility of it being fixed.
Oh, if it wasnt restored Well im sorry, I expected it to work. You should begin to rebuild

Qwertz

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, my praise comment has been quoted in the post along with some others. P.S Site and Teamspeak seem to be down. We also need to invite some youtubers to let's play on the server, would be great for publicity.

Advance

Jul 29, 2019
Remove my comment from the first post please, i don't think like that anymore, most of the mods getting disabled everyday, everyday i join something disappears from my house/inventory and can't craft something with stupid reasons.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Remove my comment from the first post please, i don't think like that anymore, most of the mods getting disabled everyday, everyday i join something disappears from my house/inventory and can't craft something with stupid reasons.
I requested that you were patient, and that we were still working on enabling as much as possible, However you chose to ignore me.
Over the next few days, we will be phasing in our new protection system, effectively allowing us to re-enable items that are not crashing the server
(I.E Twilight forest and portal gun)
You however, will not be able to see this, as you have been banned from our server because of your offensive language used in teamspeak.
You can always request appeal on our forums, but :/

Advance

Jul 29, 2019
I requested that you were patient, and that we were still working on enabling as much as possible, However you chose to ignore me.
Over the next few days, we will be phasing in our new protection system, effectively allowing us to re-enable items that are not crashing the server
(I.E Twilight forest and portal gun)
You however, will not be able to see this, as you have been banned from our server because of your offensive language used in teamspeak.
You can always request appeal on our forums, but :/
I don't really care what happens now always wasting my time on something and baaam reset, baam disable.I don't want that.
Also remove my post from first post.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
I don't really care what happens now always wasting my time on something and baaam reset, baam disable.I don't want that.
Also remove my post from first post.
So we disable mods that are corrupting the world so we dont have to reset the map everytime you guys fuck up, Yep..
We also reset the world as it is corrupt, entire chunks missing.. but nope, thats a problem too!

Qwertz

Jul 29, 2019
So we disable mods that are corrupting the world so we dont have to reset the map everytime you guys fuck up, Yep..
We also reset the world as it is corrupt, entire chunks missing.. but nope, thats a problem too!
I think that they are necessary precautions. They help make the server more stable.

lilbags1

Jul 29, 2019
mnb really wtf!!! you better be joking because im not getting banned for expressing how i felt about your actions, especially without warning.:mad: