FTB Beyond Release

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
any reason why AE1 makes Beyond crash when i manually add it into the mod pack?
Well the pack already has AE2 in it so it might not be working cause your add the same mods of 2 different versions in at the same time. Unless AE 1 isa refering to something else besides Applied Enter.

Reactions: Everlasting2
V

VincentYeung

我的一個MODS不採取Decocraft的

Attachments

• 錯誤.jpg
    錯誤.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 120
F

fuzzyharpybug

Where did version 1.8.1 go? I just updated my server to it and got it going for a couple players, and the 3rd computer I went to update the client on, it had disappeared!

IMarvinTPA

Jul 29, 2019
Problem here is that the wiki is way out of date and the bees don't produce Diamond Combs anymore. They produce the diamond nuggets directly.
I have been running Diamond Bees for about 50 generations now and haven't gotten a single diamond nugget yet, although i have been keeping it warm / normal which should be the perfect condition for those bees.
Is it maybe because i have the "shortest" lifetime? Maybe those nuggets take a certain amount of lifetime to produce?
Put a diamond block or diamond ore under the hive (apiary, alveary, whatever). It is a special bee. Same for Emeralds.
The Wither and Withering bees need a wither skeleton skull on their hive to work. Sadly, the Alveary won't work. But the Industrial Apiary does.

IMarv

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame
V

VincentYeung

你正在運行什麼版本的包

你運行的是什麼包的版本[/ QUOTE]

I tried downloading the latest and oldest, middle versions also downloaded.That is not open

我試過下載最新和最舊,中間的版本也有下載,就是不能開啟正常遊戲介面

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I see that 1.8.1 was released, but I can't find a change log for it. Does anyone know where it is?
Why does everyone ask this. The change logs are always a week or so behind the patches just give it time. I always wait at least 2 weeks till the change logs are out to update anyway cause of my LPs.

V

VulgarBear

Why does everyone ask this. The change logs are always a week or so behind the patches just give it time. I always wait at least 2 weeks till the change logs are out to update anyway cause of my LPs.

Because its not uncommon to want to know what differences were made prior installing a newer version of anything. It's just good practice to release the change log with the update.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Because its not uncommon to want to know what differences were made prior installing a newer version of anything. It's just good practice to release the change log with the update.
Yes but when they "Never" do that you stop asking. That like continuing to ask Blizzard when they will start making wow for the players instead of the dev team.

M

MagicMage1238

This is not the place to be posting bug reports. There is a board devoted to tech support issues and another for bugs. Using them will get you help much quicker.
I wasn't looking for help, was just putting it out there in case it was a Unknown issue.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I wasn't looking for help, was just putting it out there in case it was a Unknown issue.
Ether way they will not look here for that info. It will still get to the right people faster posting on the right forums.

V

VulgarBear

Yes but when they "Never" do that you stop asking. That like continuing to ask Blizzard when they will start making wow for the players instead of the dev team.

While I see your logic, I would much rather consumers be critical, ask questions, and expect more (within reason) then become complacent and just accept what is given to them. In this case it's not too much to ask that a change log be ready along side the update.

Reactions: Pyure
V

VulgarBear

It kinda is. The official FTB changelog guy left a while ago.

And the rest of them are, you know, developing the packs

Clearly, they are keeping track of the changes being made. Is it not possible to have a working draft of the change log running along side development now?

Reactions: Everlasting2

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Clearly, they are keeping track of the changes being made. Is it not possible to have a working draft of the change log running along side development now?
As they have already said they do the patch and then the note the answer would be no. They have been very clear on this for a while.

V

VulgarBear

As they have already said they do the patch and then the note the answer would be no. They have been very clear on this for a while.
I understand what they said, I'm just saying its poor practice and not particular hard to upkeep. You mentioned why you don't understand why people kept asking and I simply gave a reasoning for it.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
I understand what they said, I'm just saying its poor practice and not particular hard to upkeep. You mentioned why you don't understand why people kept asking and I simply gave a reasoning for it.

You sound like you assume someone is getting paid to do this, instead of taking time from real life activities.