[GAME] Cardwolf III

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
BTW the reason I'm not talking here on this day is that I don't want any interactions that seems W/W or W/V. Don't consider this a part of my normal scum meta :p

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Hey since its almost day end and I'll be on my phone for this one, can someone do a vote tally for me?

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Day 3 over. Recap:

• Frederikam was lynched, his card was 43. Mafia 1 Shot Governor!
  • VictiniX888 was stabbed by a serial killer, their card was 47. Mafia Goon!
  • Shazam08 was stabbed by a serial killer, their card was 49. Mafia Goon!
Day 4 begins!

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Day 3 over. Recap:

• Frederikam was lynched, his card was 43. Mafia 1 Shot Governor!
  • VictiniX888 was stabbed by a serial killer, their card was 47. Mafia Goon!
  • Shazam08 was stabbed by a serial killer, their card was 49. Mafia Goon!
Day 4 begins!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK THAT'S AMAZING

My first reaction was, oh shit there are two serial killers, then I saw who they killed and I was like... can't we just accept them as town members xD. I think we actually killed all of them because there was no night kill. Also, victini, you arse. You were a mafia member :( so now I guess we're looking for serial killers. Who seems like a wolf working on their own? Perhaps squid? He seems to be opposing pyure. Maybe he doesn't want people to trust each other because that will leave him isolated and he needs to blend in? And maybe sg? I dunno, sg is always suspicious Please could anyone still alive post? I'd like to know what our chances of finding the serial killers are.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
So... If the amount of mafia members is anywhere near what it used to be, there's only 1 or 2 mafia members left... We still have to look out for the serial killers though. How do you even catch those? They don't usually leave any leads I can think of

Edit: oh wait, we can probably figure out the amount of mafia members by subtracting the denied roles. Gimme a moment

Edit 2: okay, so if my math isn't completely wrong, there should be 3 mafia members left. More than I expected.
That can't be right, can it? 3 still left?

C

CorpseCat

Edit: oh wait, we can probably figure out the amount of mafia members by subtracting the denied roles. Gimme a moment

Edit 2: okay, so if my math isn't completely wrong, there should be 3 mafia members left. More than I expected.
Clarify?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Does anyone still complain about my focus on Victini?
Does anyone dispute my concern about Fred?

Also: what's the end game-condition? Town needs to kill mafia AND SK to win, so hypothetically there may be no mafia left at all. (Doubt this but I'm putting it on the table just in case)

Vote coolsquid, your tone is definitely not town and you've been on my scum list for a while now. I particularly don't like that you're attacking my logic rather than trying to build on it. When I'm town, I don't attack other people who look town. And I look town.

Also, calling CorpseCat as SK. Hopefully Squidly's the other one, although I doubt an SK would be sowing dissension. CC is definitely SK, Squid is probably just a (final?) mafia.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
So I stupidly trusted Victini. I told him (and probably the rest of the wolves) this:

Cheese: Villager, probably not something special
SE37: Neutral. This is how SE plays, regardless of his role
Corpse: No real good read on this dude, but he seems reasonably towny.
Cool Squid: Don't know him, but his behavior is pretty village, almost perfectly
Pyure: I can never tell with him, but this game he seems legitimately town. But the first fishy thing about him he's off to the noose.
Lethosos: Kinda fishy maybe? Maybe he's just quiet.
Nojr: He's semi inactive (as usual) so no idea
Fowl: He feels villager...but I have no concrete evidence to support it.

Use that as you will. I'm a vanilla villager, which Pyure already knows.

I'll analyze what's been said post-recap after I do some IRL things.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I like both Pyure's reasons and squiddy's. But I have had a casual sight on Pyure through this game.

Vote Pyure

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Your, uh, non-existent focus on Victini? Or rather, your positive focus on Victini. You actually defended him after I voted for him...

There's nothing to dispute. This concern was shared by practically everyone.

My tone is definitely not town? Why exactly? For pointing out flaws in your logic?

You can't build on a piece of flawed logic, nor did I attack said logic; I merely pointed out the issues with it. You're throwing accusations around.

You know what, you don't really look town at all. The first day, you jumped on VikeStep for "having a wolf tone", voting for him. Then suddenly you move change your vote to fred, for no apparent reason? Then the next day (30 minutes after your last vote) you vote for vike, claiming that his vote on fred is an attempt at saving ljfa, when you also voted for fred. Then there's nothing of interest for a while, until you start accusing me of being a wolf, merely because I pointed out a flaw in your logic. You're being exceptionally jumpy this game. And jumpiness isn't a sign of a villager.

Vote Pyure.

I like both Pyure's reasons and squiddy's. But I have had a casual sight on Pyure through this game.

Vote Pyure

This is interesting enough that I'm gonna talk about it.

Does anyone still complain about my focus on Victini?
Does anyone dispute my concern about Fred?

Also: what's the end game-condition? Town needs to kill mafia AND SK to win, so hypothetically there may be no mafia left at all. (Doubt this but I'm putting it on the table just in case)

Vote coolsquid, your tone is definitely not town and you've been on my scum list for a while now. I particularly don't like that you're attacking my logic rather than trying to build on it. When I'm town, I don't attack other people who look town. And I look town.

Also, calling CorpseCat as SK. Hopefully Squidly's the other one, although I doubt an SK would be sowing dissension. CC is definitely SK, Squid is probably just a (final?) mafia.

I can't argue with pyure because... well he said what I said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK THAT'S AMAZING

My first reaction was, oh shit there are two serial killers, then I saw who they killed and I was like... can't we just accept them as town members xD. I think we actually killed all of them because there was no night kill. Also, victini, you arse. You were a mafia member :( so now I guess we're looking for serial killers. Who seems like a wolf working on their own? Perhaps squid? He seems to be opposing pyure. Maybe he doesn't want people to trust each other because that will leave him isolated and he needs to blend in? And maybe sg? I dunno, sg is always suspicious Please could anyone still alive post? I'd like to know what our chances of finding the serial killers are.

So, vote squid. Squid and nojr working together. Interesting. I'll note down nojr as suspicious. So squid, you're wrong, this is an illusion pyure commonly uses these days. He makes out that him and some other guy trust each other, then he turns on the guy that was blindly following him, after he's gathered evidence. It's easier then, because they lower their guard because they think pyure trusts them. He did actually turn on victini if you didn't notice. But cheese, aren't you blindly following pyure? HE REPEATED WHAT I SAID HOW CAN I ARGUE WITH HIM. I'm gonna go ahead and say it. Pyure got Fred lynched. He was suspicious of victini. Squid, you largely didn't get lynched D1 because I didn't want you to die first day when you've just come back, and since then you have contributed that something pyure never said is incorrect. Nojr, you've largely said nothing. Round of applause everyone. Honestly, pyure is innocent, it's obvious. So where does that leave you?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Nojr, you're only voting me because I privately accused you of being the other SK dude.

Your, uh, non-existent focus on Victini? Or rather, your positive focus on Victini. You actually defended him after I voted for him...

There's nothing to dispute. This concern was shared by practically everyone.

My tone is definitely not town? Why exactly? For pointing out flaws in your logic?

You can't build on a piece of flawed logic, nor did I attack said logic; I merely pointed out the issues with it. You're throwing accusations around.

You know what, you don't really look town at all. The first day, you jumped on VikeStep for "having a wolf tone", voting for him. Then suddenly you move change your vote to fred, for no apparent reason? Then the next day (30 minutes after your last vote) you vote for vike, claiming that his vote on fred is an attempt at saving ljfa, when you also voted for fred. Then there's nothing of interest for a while, until you start accusing me of being a wolf, merely because I pointed out a flaw in your logic. You're being exceptionally jumpy this game. And jumpiness isn't a sign of a villager.

Vote Pyure.
Nice effort I guess?

You're basically calling the person who has done the best job of scumhunting town. I don't know what else you can really do at this point

Anyone who votes me at this point is either Mafia or SK. There's no two ways about it. You can't justifiably look at my successful scum hunts, my step-away from Vike, my inno calls on proven town, and say I'm not town, unless, obviously, you don't have much other choice.

Somebody please help me put these guys down. I sorta recommend starting with Squidly, who hasn't done a pro-town thing all game.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Nojr, you're only voting me because I privately accused you of being the other SK dude.

Nice effort I guess?

You're basically calling the person who has done the best job of scumhunting town. I don't know what else you can really do at this point

Anyone who votes me at this point is either Mafia or SK. There's no two ways about it. You can't justifiably look at my successful scum hunts, my step-away from Vike, my inno calls on proven town, and say I'm not town, unless, obviously, you don't have much other choice.

Somebody please help me put these guys down. I sorta recommend starting with Squidly, who hasn't done a pro-town thing all game.
NOTICE ME

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I noticed you dude. I liked your thoughts, but I'm avoiding the temptation to just trust you as town. I think they call it "pocketing" in the mafia circles when you're as pro-pyure as you are :)

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I still stand on Pyure even though squid is sk, only one can win. I will happily switch my vote if Pyure gets confirmed.

@Pyure, tell people where you have got this sk thing on me from