[GAME] Cardwolf III

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Also, @Pyure did you kill vike? I find it weird how Vike was killed by the SK right after he accused you of being SK
Of course this could just be someone else trying to frame you, but.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
No, I've already said i'm not the SK. Did you kill Vike, and then raise this as a reminder to everyone that Vike thinks I'm the SK?
I definitely am not the SK, but I did raise this as a reminder to everyone that Vike thinks you're the SK.
It's more of a speculation than anything serious though

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I definitely am not the SK, but I did raise this as a reminder to everyone that Vike thinks you're the SK.
It's more of a speculation than anything serious though
The whole question was scummy as all hell dude. Obviously I'm not going to say "Yes I'm the SK" no matter what. The ONLY purpose it has is to fling mud. On me. For no damn reason other than to fling more mud.

Victini is my NUMBER TWO scum people. Lynch the hell out of this guy tomorrow please.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
The whole question was scummy as all hell dude. Obviously I'm not going to say "Yes I'm the SK" no matter what. The ONLY purpose it has is to fling mud. On me. For no damn reason other than to fling more mud.

Victini is my NUMBER TWO scum people. Lynch the hell out of this guy tomorrow please.
I never expected you to say "yes I'm the SK". I just mostly wanted to see your reaction to the question.
Also you're being a little too, uh, paranoid about this whole thing.

*Makes mental note to self to never ask Pyure whether he's sk. Ever.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Anyone think this is another elaborate ploy from pyure and vike? :p
Its looking increasingly unlikely to me.

Also, can we take a look at erin for a moment? He seems to be shying away from making any accusations. He has an antismite onnojr, thensays he doesnt trust pyure or bike, then says his earlier vote (an antismite) still stand. There's definitely something wrong in this
I'm skimming your messages again Victini. Are you sure you wanted to say "definitely" here? Town generally thinks there "might" be room for suspicion about a thing. Town doesn't know anything "definitively".

*Makes mental note to self to never ask Pyure whether he's sk. Ever.
Alternatively, time it better. Like, a game where you're not just casting shade on absolutely everyone. Who do you actually claim is probably town this game??

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I'm skimming your messages again Victini. Are you sure you wanted to say "definitely" here? Town generally thinks there "might" be room for suspicion about a thing. Town doesn't know anything "definitively".

Yeah, that's definitively suspicious. It's not definitely, but it's definitively

Reactions: VictiniX888

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
So Vike was a Mason? *throws hands up in disgust*

This is what I get for committing to a HFC Normal raiding party last night. (And we're finishing up the other half tonight, now that we've gotten past Gorefiend.)

I'll go along with the current trend for now. ##Vote Fred

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
vote fred. This is mostly an antismite, give me a good reason to vote another player and I'll do it
REalKC, this is the most phoned-in vote I have ever seen.

Fred has the largest mountain of evidence you're ever going to get to vote somebody. How can you possibly say you need more than this to do something other than antismite??

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
So I forgot to vote yesterday. Oops.

To prevent that from happening again tonight, I shall vote Ferderikam. I guess it's possible that he might be a seer that scanned Dylan and Dylan was trying to save him... but I agree that the mafia governor hypothesis is more likely.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
So I forgot to vote yesterday. Oops.

To prevent that from happening again tonight, I shall vote Ferderikam. I guess it's possible that he might be a seer that scanned Dylan and Dylan was trying to save him... but I agree that the mafia governor hypothesis is more likely.
Another hypothetical I found is that he's the, uh, role that copies another role's power.

Given his high degree of comfort with the lynch tho I don't have much concern that this is the case: he knew he was safe from the (1st) lynch.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I don't actually think so, there were still hours left and Ljfa had only two votes. I rather doubt Victini would be that paranoid of two votes, and/or unaware of the phase time as scum. He's still null at best otherwise.
Anyway, I have no strong feelings on the Fred wagon, except that there's not any reason to join it as of now.
I'll go ahead and Vote: Lethosos pending a satisfying answer to the points I raised. @Lethosos
CC: I'm going to come out and say I suspect you're a player who's better at classic mafia than I am. That being the case, I feel you could be contributing a bit more to the analysis here overall. I haven't heard any theories from you on the lack of a mafia kill, nor any particularly good theories on who we should be targetting for a kill. In other words, you appear to be going with the flow.

You're also nulling people I find suspicious, which is understandable except that its multiple people I find suspicious.

I get nervous when people "look town" without actually helping me. Can you try to share a bit more?

(I am keenly aware that you're not at the bottom of the contribution pile. But I value your input more than some others)

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Another hypothetical I found is that he's the, uh, role that copies another role's power.

Given his high degree of comfort with the lynch tho I don't have much concern that this is the case: he knew he was safe from the (1st) lynch.
There's a role that copies another's power? I don't see anything like that in the rolesheet. I mean, there's the Enabler, but he just shuts off somebody else's power when he dies.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Wait a moment.

Governor interference is the first thing that happens each night. Which means that a governor can save someone even if he dies the same night. Right?

Dylan saved frederik, and then got killed by the mafia. Your logic is flawed.

Cheese asked whether anyone roleblocked anyone yesterday (kinda wolfy), everybody's voting for frederik because flawed logic, etc.
Where did you get that order of operations from?

Why do you say my logic is flawed, rather than there's a plausible loophole in my logic whereby Fred is innocent?

Why do you ignore the fact that Fred was obviously not at all concerned about being lynched? You're not just suggesting that Dylan saved Fred: You're saying they conspired about it.