[GAME] Cardwolf III

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Does "##" mean "lock"?

Anyways, change vote from erindalc to victini if it's not too late. All this speculation is a bit too speculative for my taste.
I'm hating this vote from Squidly. He jeapordizes Victini (2 votes) when ljfa (and robin) have two votes for the lead with a lame-ass reason.

Edit: and Dylan noticed it too a few minutes later. Between this and his votes on ljfa at a crucial time, I'm actually clearing Dylan as my favorite town today.

Reactions: dylanpiera

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
But is it scummy?

I don't want you backtracking later on and deciding you voted him for special reasons. Commit to something here.
I've been committing this entire game btw. Seriously, everyone I said wolfy: pyure/Fred/dylan/LAC are all the people I still suspect. Don't think I have backtracked on any of them.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Pyure, there are a finite number of wolves, you can't clear someone as town just because they noticed something you thought was wolfy...
dylan's vote was to save his own skin as well.

Reactions: VictiniX888

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Now, I will admit. dylan is not who I will be lynching today, he does get some town points for voting someone a wolf. But I'm not clearing him as the towniest for sure.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Pyure, there are a finite number of wolves, you can't clear someone as town just because they noticed something you thought was wolfy...
dylan's vote was to save his own skin as well.
Why would a wolf jeapordize a wolf to save his own skin? I'll accept neutral as a plausible argument but nothing else.
Also you ninja-answered a question I had already typed. So thanks.

Also: I've escalated Fred into my top 5 scum. He brought ljfa literally into a coinflip away from being saved. If Fred ever flips scum, dylan is 100% town. EDIT: OR NEUTRAL.

I'm still perusing. You're not super clear because you could have been involved in silly last-second shenanigans when you knew the voting was supposed to close soon.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Pyure, top 3 wolves, top 3 town, now. I still don't know where your reads lie as they are changing every post.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I love how pyure is trying to catch me for backtracking when he has been doing it all day.
Vike, this demands clarification. I'm not accusing you of anything above. I'm saying I have reservations about clearing you. You should be weeping tears of gratitude that I'm not going full-tunnel.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone think this is another elaborate ploy from pyure and vike? :p

Also, can we take a look at erin for a moment? He seems to be shying away from making any accusations. He has an antismite onnojr, thensays he doesnt trust pyure or bike, then says his earlier vote (an antismite) still stand. There's definitely something wrong in this

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Anyone think this is another elaborate ploy from pyure and vike?

Also, can we take a look at erin for a moment? He seems to be shying away from making any accusations. He has an antismite onnojr, thensays he doesnt trust pyure or bike, then says his earlier vote (an antismite) still stand. There's definitely something wrong in this
Means I haven't made up my mind yet

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Anyone think this is another elaborate ploy from pyure and vike? :p

Erin voted someone I dislike, so I like Erin.

And not trusting pyure and vike is hardly worth commentary.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Vike, this demands clarification. I'm not accusing you of anything above. I'm saying I have reservations about clearing you. You should be weeping tears of gratitude that I'm not going full-tunnel.
Kinda feels like you are tunneling me. So far all I've gotten is you are voting me because I am too towny to be town, and you keep returning to it.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Kinda feels like you are tunneling me. So far all I've gotten is you are voting me because I am too towny to be town, and you keep returning to it.
Don't even pretend that you think this is me tunneling you. When I tunnel you, you know it and you get lynched.

I'm on pg5/8, and a lot of this stuff is fluff and posturing. I'm almost done.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I don't know if I'll be able to post again today, so Antismite 016nojr.

As far as I can tell, and this is not taking into account some of the things said D1 because half of those are jokes imo, Vike still seems the most wolfy to me, but I won't vote for him right now.

Everybody else seems pretty neutral to me so far, which is unusual. Except maybe LAC, but I'm not totally sure how to read that.
Victini kinda alluded to this, but its odd that erindalc has some kinda wolfy people, and yet antismites nojr anyway. Why the hell wouldn't you just antismite your wolfiest person?

Sadly its in his range so I really dunno how to rank it. Top 5 scum in any event.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
##vote Vike

I agree with Pyure's assessment. We get to flip two for the price of a third.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2
Lethosos also scum lean for this bit of eagerness.

Honestly, I don't think the reason for lynching vike is sufficient, but knowing his role could greatly contribute as we know how he has defended and attacked people. vote vike
Ditto.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Victini kinda alluded to this, but its odd that erindalc has some kinda wolfy people, and yet antismites nojr anyway. Why the hell wouldn't you just antismite your wolfiest person?

Sadly its in his range so I really dunno how to rank it. Top 5 scum in any event.
1. Because it's Vike. I have no idea how to read vike
2. Nojr is next on my list as a gut read.
3. I couldn't think of anyone else.
4. I'm still reading the thread and deciding.