[GAME] Cardwolf III

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
But what if you do flip mafia? Then we'd know, what, two more wolves?
But I won't, and when i flip you will learn nothing. Your reason only works if I am mafia.

If I voted you and you flipped mafia, then that might also help me determine who other wolves are. You could say the same for most people. I just don't think you can reasonably make this decision as town.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't he defend ljfa D1? And he attacked a few other people, can't remember, but that would be some decent town reads, which could lead to more scum reads. I'm honestly not sure what's wrong with my reasoning here.
I never defended ljfa. I attacked 4 people who are still alive: fred/dylan/you/pyure. Other people have also gone after other people.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Didn't he defend ljfa D1
Not explicitly. His vote when ljfa was in jeapardy was meaningless unless he managed to get a last-second total dogpile on Fred, which was totally unlikely.

I just don't think you can reasonably make this decision as town.
I don't think he could invent this as mafia either. I'm assessing this as a probable mislynch.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
But I won't, and when i flip you will learn nothing. Your reason only works if I am mafia.

If I voted you and you flipped mafia, then that might also help me determine who other wolves are. You could say the same for most people. I just don't think you can reasonably make this decision as town.
Yeah, but you've shown clearly that you are defending ljfa. That's quite suspicious. You are also not acting like normal villager vike. I think that there is not enough reasoning to logically say that you are probably a wolf, but that doesn't mean it's unlikely that you're a wolf.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Victini brought Robin into a tie for the lynch when ljfa was leading. Do you feel there's any merit for suspicion here?
I know you're not asking me, but I'd just like to clarify that I voted for Robin because he was most suspicious person at that time. ljfa didn't look scummy at all. In fact, I don't think he even did anything remotely scummy before he got lynched.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Not explicitly. His vote when ljfa was in jeapardy was meaningless unless he managed to get a last-second total dogpile on Fred, which was totally unlikely.

I don't think he could invent this as mafia either. I'm assessing this as a probable mislynch.
OK, yes, you think I seriously still think he's most scummy NOW? I would change my vote if there wasn't such a stupid bandwagon on me stopping me from changing it.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
OK, yes, you think I seriously still think he's most scummy NOW? I would change my vote if there wasn't such a stupid bandwagon on me stopping me from changing it.
And yes, I know, it looks scummy to vote him on the basis of saving myself, but from what I can see, I'm 0% chance of being a wolf, and he's 33%.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, but you've shown clearly that you are defending ljfa. That's quite suspicious. You are also not acting like normal villager vike. I think that there is not enough reasoning to logically say that you are probably a wolf, but that doesn't mean it's unlikely that you're a wolf.
How have I clearly shown that I am defending ljfa? I didn't even know he had 3 votes on him by the end of the day.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
He does make a good point, that you are making a great defense of yourself here. But I will only switch to frederikam if others agree as it puts me at risk by swapping now.