[GAME] Cardwolf III

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
antismite Pyure holding off on voting, I want to see if more reasons to vote Vike, or anyone else appears

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
I don't know if I'll be able to post again today, so Antismite 016nojr.

As far as I can tell, and this is not taking into account some of the things said D1 because half of those are jokes imo, Vike still seems the most wolfy to me, but I won't vote for him right now.

Everybody else seems pretty neutral to me so far, which is unusual. Except maybe LAC, but I'm not totally sure how to read that.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
##vote Vike

I agree with Pyure's assessment. We get to flip two for the price of a third.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Honestly, I don't think the reason for lynching vike is sufficient, but knowing his role could greatly contribute as we know how he has defended and attacked people. vote vike

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Cheese that's two wolfy tells from you now, dude: A weakass reason to join a lynchwagon on a power player.

Since 2 > 1, I now vote Cheese.

I'm pretty convinced you're Class A MegaScum.

I bet you discarded SuperSaint too.

Reactions: Your mom

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Pyure's logic seems sane enough for me.

Vote cheese

Btw why does everyone keep using ##? It's not MU guys

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly, I don't think the reason for lynching vike is sufficient, but knowing his role could greatly contribute as we know how he has defended and attacked people. vote vike
"I don't think the reason for lynching vike is sufficient"
*votes vike*

ok then.

Vote Cheese

Don't vote me just because I've been pushing people, that's silly and means I can't help town by pushing people further. Also I don't know who the mafia are, I'm only guessing. So when I flip town you won't learn anything.

Reactions: Pyure and Your mom

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Someone tell me something wolfy I did, apart from the circumstantial fact that I happened to push a fred vote near the end there and it looks like I was saving someone. I feel perfectly justified in that vote.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Someone tell me something wolfy I did, apart from the circumstantial fact that I happened to push a fred vote near the end there and it looks like I was saving someone. I feel perfectly justified in that vote.
no, that was mostly the only wolfy thing dude, unless you care for my meta-reads on your uber-townness.

But in fairness: you're not pocketing me, you're not being overly-silly-helpful in a way that would draw wolves' attention, so really the only thing is your gallant attempt to save ljfa.

I forget why we're not voting you.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
no, that was mostly the only wolfy thing dude, unless you care for my meta-reads on your uber-townness.

But in fairness: you're not pocketing me, you're not being overly-silly-helpful in a way that would draw wolves' attention, so really the only thing is your gallant attempt to save ljfa.

I forget why we're not voting you.
So I am too towny to be town?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I have a feeling Pyure might be the serial killer tbh. He's so suspicious yet it doesn't look like he has any buddies in the thread.

Pyure's play feels weird and unusual of him.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I have a feeling Pyure might be the serial killer tbh. He's so suspicious yet it doesn't look like he has any buddies in the thread.

Pyure's play feels weird and unusual of him.
fwiw my play feels a bit weird and unusual to me too.

But no, I picked a town card this time around (I believe I picked mafia last time)

Also: please don't suspect me just because I suspect you :p

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
fwiw my play feels a bit weird and unusual to me too.

But no, I picked a town card this time around (I believe I picked mafia last time)

Also: please don't suspect me just because I suspect you :p
I suspected you before you suspected me. Check my first post in the game.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Atm my top wolves are cheese and vike, I'm happy to lynch either of these guys.

I feel like Cheese's behaviour kinda speaks for itself.

Vike's lack of interest in Cheese's scum-tells is a bit alarming. His insistence on scum!me is a little bit weird too under the circumstances: my votes look pretty inno to me, and for him to rank my behaviour as more scummy than Cheese is rather unlikely.

Cheese gets a tiny, tiny reprieve for voting Vike earlier, but scum!Vike actually instructs team-mates to vote him sometimes. This would not be abnormal.

fwiw, its extremely in both their range to take a mafia card too.

(full disclosure: I wanted to take a mafia card myself but it wasnt to be)