[GAME] Cardwolf III

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
huh, I missed that.

tbh, I like to think town!you wouldn't legitimately "suspect" me based on any posts I'd made to that point.
Well I did. Any I still suspect you.

My current thoughts are you are SK and Fred/LAC are wolves.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Atm my top wolves are cheese and vike, I'm happy to lynch either of these guys.

I feel like Cheese's behaviour kinda speaks for itself.

Vike's lack of interest in Cheese's scum-tells is a bit alarming. His insistence on scum!me is a little bit weird too under the circumstances: my votes look pretty inno to me, and for him to rank my behaviour as more scummy than Cheese is rather unlikely.

Cheese gets a tiny, tiny reprieve for voting Vike earlier, but scum!Vike actually instructs team-mates to vote him sometimes. This would not be abnormal.

fwiw, its extremely in both their range to take a mafia card too.

(full disclosure: I wanted to take a mafia card myself but it wasnt to be)
Shouldn't I get a tiny reprieve for being voted by Cheese? You are voting for cheese yet you are weighing him here like I am confirmed wolf. You think he is wolf, therefore him voting me makes me look better.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Well I did. Any I still suspect you.

My current thoughts are you are SK and Fred/LAC are wolves.
I'm starting to think the reason there was no mafia kill last night is that a doctor covered me when you attacked me. I have an insane record for people doctoring me N1.

And the reason you think I'm SK is that an SK would be immune to your attacks. You are really, absurdly insistent on this whole SK business.

Oh and my signature.

I'm flipflopping again. Vote Vikestep.

Shouldn't I get a tiny reprieve for being voted by Cheese? You are voting for cheese yet you are weighing him here like I am confirmed wolf. You think he is wolf, therefore him voting me makes me look better.
I don't actually understand most of this. Does it help if I say I don't care which of you I'm voting for?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Pyure, question for you. If I was a wolf and I was trying to save ljfa. Why did I vote off of dylanpiera? Unless you believe we are all wolves.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not liking Pyure this game. First he goes and votes Vike, then jumps on Cheese when he follows Pyure's reasoning and voted Vike. And while Cheese's vote does look a little weird, why isn't anybody looking at Leth's vote on Vike? They literally voted for the same reason, yet Cheese is the one getting all the attention

Reactions: 016Nojr

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'm not liking Pyure this game. First he goes and votes Vike, then jumps on Cheese when he follows Pyure's reasoning and voted Vike. And while Cheese's vote does look a little weird, why isn't anybody looking at Leth's vote on Vike? They literally voted for the same reason, yet Cheese is the one getting all the attention
Yeah I'm all over the map. Cuz only three people are playing. :\

Victini, other than my level of activity, does anything else about me strike you as scummy?
Can you vote Leth's vote for me plz as a favour? I'm still trying to pull apart this whole vike/dylan/vote thing.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Crap I have to start all over. I started with CorpseCat's list, but when I add it up, dylan had more votes than ljfa by eod. upload_2016-5-13_23-40-28.png

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I'm all over the map. Cuz only three people are playing. :\

Victini, other than my level of activity, does anything else about me strike you as scummy?
Can you vote Leth's vote for me plz as a favour? I'm still trying to pull apart this whole vike/dylan/vote thing.
Well the fact is that you're very jumpy this game. It's not like Pyure. Pyure likes to throw accusations, but usually abstains his votes until near EOD (iirc). I get why you voted Fred yesterday, but today's votes have just been ugh. You push so hard on Vike, then suddenly switch off him to Cheese while still attacking Vike. Why not keep the vote o nVike if you think he's so scummy?

Also, no I will not vote Leth because I don't think either him or Cheese look scummy enough right now to warrant a vote

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Well the fact is that you're very jumpy this game. It's not like Pyure. Pyure likes to throw accusations, but usually abstains his votes until near EOD (iirc). I get why you voted Fred yesterday, but today's votes have just been ugh. You push so hard on Vike, then suddenly switch off him to Cheese while still attacking Vike. Why not keep the vote o nVike if you think he's so scummy?

Also, no I will not vote Leth because I don't think either him or Cheese look scummy enough right now to warrant a vote
You're being weird dude. So far I've been accused of both being more laid back, and now more jumpy.

My last two games, I've been hyper-aggressive I think. I "tunneled" the hell out of vikestep and erindalc. I'm being a bit more measured this time around.

I can't help my vote hopping, I'm reacting to what's going on. I'll probably vote-hop one more time. You're gonna have to deal with it (or lynch me and deal with the consequences)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
"I don't think the reason for lynching vike is sufficient"
*votes vike*

ok then.

Vote Cheese

Don't vote me just because I've been pushing people, that's silly and means I can't help town by pushing people further. Also I don't know who the mafia are, I'm only guessing. So when I flip town you won't learn anything.
@Pyure, yes I do think it is scummy. What makes you think I don't find him scummy?