[GAME] Cardwolf III

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Triple claim = bs
vote nojr
Also, if you really want me to say why someone else is wrong I will, but I'm kind of busy and he seems to just be trying to shift the blame.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
ISO time! I'm sorta thinking that Cheese might be an SK.

Pretty obviously anti-town, as was pointed out shortly thereafter.

Nonsensical reasoning to make it look like he's trying to be helpful. Do note that the SK's win condition requires that *everyone* be dead, save themselves. If Cheese is an SK, he won't really care what team Vike is on.

SK really wants to keep himself alive, no matter the cost. This reasoning is consistent with that. Also, if he's an SK, the "0% chance of being a wolf" bit is technically true.

More smites = less people to kill individually.

Note here that he's throwing suspicion onto sg and Squid. He wants us to look at people other than himself... also entirely consistent with being anti-town.

Vote Cheese.
SE do you realize how scummy that entire post looks.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Guys, here's where we stand: Hang Nojr.

He claims doctor. Someone else claims doctor. I claim doctor. That makes three doctors. He might be one, but he's not a town one.

The other person who claims doctor picked the correct doctor # (the one that's not mine)

Nojr on the other hand doesn't want me confiding his doctor claim to anyone.

I wish I could make this more solid: I can't wait around for Nojr to "guess" a number. But his claim sucks compared to the other individual.

There's your first SK. I'm going to bed 2 hours past my bed time and I can't promise I'll be online well before the recap. So you guys sort it out.

Vote Nojr.

My town reads for the record: erindalc, fowltief, realkc
My scum reads: Nojr, SE37, CorpseCat

Reasoning on SE37 btw: He's deliberately dodging my card inquiry. If there are any vigilantes in play, a shot at SE37 might be a worthwhile educated gamble, bulletproofness notwithstanding (hopefully he's already damaged from failed wolfkill or some such)

I'm more or less neutral on everyone else.
I should never sleep anymore...

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Erindalc seems a bit suspicious. He claimed that he trusted Victini enough to spam information to him, but then Victini turned out into a wolf. It means he's either another wolf, or he's faking up all that information.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Good job. :3 So you went from being willing to protect me to wanting to lynch me for being a SK over less than a day, because I haven't been helping town, yet you've seen something that gave you a high (perhaps inflated) opinion of my skill?
I'm jumpy.

(Or were you trying to pocket me with that, and lashing out now that it hasn't had the results you wanted? :3)
I believe my wording for the protection was "protect, I dunno, corpsecat. It doesn't matter who it is, I just hope someone's watching me"

Oh, and when you see this, PM me, s'il vous plait?
I thought I did, I sent PMs to everyone :\

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Sgbros: refusing to answer; softed neutral
Lethosos: refusing to answer; online and outright ignoring me. In convos. May be a wolf.
Corpsecat: could have pm'd me, asked for a pm
SE37: Weakest claim that otherwise makes sense.
Cheese: no numbers but claim makes sense

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
JFC it does, lol. Ok then I just hate you for not picking a round clock number. (ps: I may or may not have gone back and triple-checked that you didn't just edit it now :p)

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Day 4 over, recap:

• 016Nojr was lynched, their card was 38. Mafia Doctor!
  • Pyure was stabbed by a serial killer, their card was 9. Doctor!
  • Pyure was stabbed by another serial killer, their card unsurprisingly was 9. Doctor.

C

CorpseCat

Hmph.
I roleblocked Someone Else tonight. There was no wolf kill tonight. Either the mafia is very lazy, a doctor has saved someone from the kill, or SE is the godfather. I'd bet for the last option.

The question is; do we keep him roleblocked and continue the hunt for the SKs, or do we kill him now?
Or maybe all the mafia have been wiped out? Why does he have to be godfather, not the last goon or a mafia PR? And if you do think he's mafia, why not target him over as yet unknown SKs?

Also, @Lethosos @Lethosos @Lethosos Answer- Nah, you're out of time.
Vote: Lethosos He can die today, and Squid's an option too.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Squidy looks pretty town, he started analizing people which is contributing to the game, unless he learned from Pyure how to look town when you're mafia or SK, I read him as town.

C

CorpseCat

The entire mafia could be wiped out, but the chance of there being one or two remaining mafia members is fairly high.

Why? I don't disagree, but I'd like to see your reasoning.

Because?

I've been trying to get him to answer questions this whole game, and I'm not the only one, I see. You didn't see that?