[GAME] Cardwolf III

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Vote Nojr because I find Pyure reasoning good

Contributes nothing.

Squidy looks pretty town, he started analizing people which is contributing to the game, unless he learned from Pyure how to look town when you're mafia or SK, I read him as town.

No he doesn't. And that's suddenly flipping sides.

vote fred. This is mostly an antismite, give me a good reason to vote another player and I'll do it

This is an obvious cop out, and pyure called you out on it.

antismite fred and sorry for being inactive

INACTIVITY. And an antismite.

AND THAT'S LITERALLY ALL YOU'VE POSTED. Let's lynch him tomorrow guys.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Okay I would to think Pyure trusted me to a reasonable point. Everyone should send me role claims. Please.

C

CorpseCat

Because no one else is going to do it apparently, and if I get killed no big loss.
I regret to inform you that I've probably accomplished more than you today already, and you're not going to die because your actions are meaningless at best.

Note: By phase end, I expect to deliver a few clears, or at least one SK, maybe even scum. Just be patient, lynch Letho, and don't all file after that overeager fellow up there. :3

(Does saying that defeat the meaning of my actions? Maybe, maybe not. I'm pretty sure I'm dying soon regardless.)

...I'm getting impatient. @Exedra, may we lock in votes to hurry this phase along?

Bah, this is boring. I'll just keep adding to this until something happens.

Is Exedra awake?

Where is everyone?

Last edited:
Reactions: 016Nojr

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I'm wondering right now if Corpsie here is actually an SK who's trying to keep his butt covered.

That being said, why is Cheese in such a hurry to lynch someone who, in the face of indescion, chose to simply not vote?

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
You could very well be sniffing out your next target.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Huh? If you're implying that's you, please. You're doing a good enough job leading yourself to the gallows, I don't need to help. :3
Then have fun when I flip Town and you get lynched next.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Actually after some discussion I agree with Corpse, and I was never particularly fond of you to begin with

Vote Lethosos

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Okay I would to think Pyure trusted me to a reasonable point. Everyone should send me role claims. Please.
Firstly, there's not much point, we already have the information that pyure gained from asking for roleclaims, you'll just get the same information again. Secondly, he trusted you to a reasonable point. That is not enough to know all of the roles in the village so you can kill all the strongest ones if you happen to be SK or Mafia. You'd have to actually make a proper contribution or of had pyure fully trust you.

C

CorpseCat

Ok.
Lethosos has claimed. Pending further developments, please lynch elsewhere.
RealKC, Squid, fowltief, SE37, any of these.
I'll start.
Vote: RealKC