[GAME] Cardwolf III

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Uhm... You voted for fred after his role was basically revealed by other events... Like everybody else did... Not exactly "best scumhunter in town". All you did was to get some easy credit by backstabbing your wolf buddy since he was already doomed.

Oh, I thought villagers didn't make absolute statements? But apparently that doesn't apply when said statements favor you... And wouldn't "scum hunts" imply that there were several hunts? As far as I can see you've only voted out 1 wolf, and that lynch can't even be accredited to you. Your step-away from vike? As far as I can see you were the one trying the hardest to lynch him... And what inno calls exactly? You're literally making stuff up now.

Squidly has done just as many pro-town things as you...

Things that freak me out about Pyure this game:
  • He's jumpy as hell. Usually a mafia sign.
  • He's throwing accusations around. He's literally accusing people of being wolves for doing things he also does.
  • His love-hate relationship with Cheese. They jump on each other, then are suddenly friends voting together, then they jump each other again, and now they're doing a joint defense? I'm willing to bet that they're the remaining wolves.
  • He's making up stuff so he can pretend to be Jesus, savior of the town and whatnot. The sweetest smiles hold the darkest secrets.
Now you're just an outright liar. I can't just keep going back and saying the same things over and over again. Anybody who is watching this game and thinks I'm not town is either not town, or terrible at this game.

I have decided you're going to be lynched tonight. It bugs the hell outta Cheese when I say this, but: I usually get my way on these things.

Role call time. I discarded Mafia Lover. I chose Doctor. I used my power to defend myself N1, and it was "consumed" that night without further details. But I know there was no mafia kill, and only one serial-killer kill, so I can assume I successfully blocked the kill on myself. This is also why I was so suspicious of Vike after his SK accusation: it really seemed like he knew I had blocked a murder attempt on my person, and only killing roles should know that.

Btw, I hinted my role earlier when I said I was the "polar opposite" of a serial killer. I dunno if anyone caught that.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Now you're literally using suppression techniques :p

Besides, it's pretty bad play to trust the best player in a game of deception.

I'm well aware. You've beat me in this game before.

Either way, I doubt Pyure will be lynched today, so I'm gonna vote RealKC instead. We know that there's 2 serial killers in the game. The first day there was only one SK kill. And who was gone the first day? RealKC.

Edit: the other SK is Someone Else. He was gone day 2, there was only 1 SK kill day 2.

I should take notes more often...
Sk's doesnt bypass doctors, protections may occur, like Pyure said, protection probably happened against him at D1 (classic people going for pyure).

I am just getting more and more suspicious about you

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Now you're literally using suppression techniques :p

Besides, it's pretty bad play to trust the best player in a game of deception.

I'm well aware. You've beat me in this game before.

Either way, I doubt Pyure will be lynched today, so I'm gonna vote RealKC instead. We know that there's 2 serial killers in the game. The first day there was only one SK kill. And who was gone the first day? RealKC.

Edit: the other SK is Someone Else. He was gone day 2, there was only 1 SK kill day 2.

I should take notes more often...
I shared my role. Any particular reason you don't want to share yours?

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I think Squid is backed into a corner..that being said i'm curious to see how everyone else will vote over the rest of the day... so i'm poking around now that i feel alittle bit better.

Vote SomeoneElse 37

Possibly town-Corpsecat, sbros

Neutral-,,erin,pyure,Nojr,Lethoso,RealKC,Victini

Possibly Scum- coolsquid,SE37

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I think Squid is backed into a corner..that being said i'm curious to see how everyone else will vote over the rest of the day... so i'm poking around now that i feel alittle bit better.

Vote SomeoneElse 37

Possibly town-Corpsecat, sbros

Neutral-,,erin,pyure,Nojr,Lethoso,RealKC,Victini

Possibly Scum- coolsquid,SE37

Justify your vote

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I think fowltief is the one who discarded the supersaint card, due to this post (now, this is very much speculation, it could as well be a random note), which would imply that he has a rather OP role (i.e. godfather).

Close....I actually discarded 14. 1-Shot Vigilante:)

As for the justified part... none.i could hop on the he coolsquid wagon but i think this would be more helpful.. :p

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Man I swear to god I could unravel this if I had more time. Darn game of thrones on Sundays.

I can't really justify voting @CoolSquid anymore. Yes, anyone can make his claims. But at the end of the day his claims are better than the evidence I have on the table until I hear something contradictory.

Now, to more vote-hopping.

Vote CorpseCat. You're the next most suspicious on my list. And at least some of the SK kills follow the pattern i think you'd take. You're certainly a pretty useless "townie" person for a player of your caliber.

Which is essentially a decent strategy for a Serial Killer whose only danger is drawing mafia attention and getting killed with no chance of defense.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Guys, two things:

If you haven't sent me a roleclaim yet, please do so. To all town who are concerned I'm a wolf or serial killer looking for roles: town isn't going to win this game without taking a bit of a risk here and trusting me.

Some people have noticed that I am showing town so far this game. Keep it up. I'm town this game.

Second thing:
Looking at the votes a day or two ago, Squid put Victini in jeapardy. So if he's anti-town, he's probably SK, rather than Mafia.

That said, I'm prioritizing lynches on people who don't play nice.

Ok edit THIRD thing: I'm looking at my notes and realizing I really have no idea how to properly hunt serial killers :\

Since I'm the only person playing anyway: Fourth thing:
corpsecat said:
I'll further note that Cheese jumps in right after with another suspicious vote on Vike. Might be something worth investigating here?
This feels "neutral" to me. Town investigates. Neutrals toss it out there for investigation.

Fifth thing: Ok this one's a bit of a stretch, bear with me. Squidly instigated a three way tie at one point. My feel is that ties are ass for a SK, because they won't know who's going to get rng-lynched, and they stand to lose a death if they happen to target the same person who gets killed. Bearing in mind that FTB commonly puts ALL voted people into the hat in the event of a tie. Dunno if Exedra does.

This would give Squid another tiny inno point if he's the sorta player who'd notice that, since I really don't feel he's wolf due to his victini vote.

Last edited:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
CorpseCat said:
Anyway, I have no strong feelings on the Fred wagon, except that there's not any reason to join it as of now.
Another neutral-tell as far as I'm concerned. CorpseCat hasn't had any strong feelings about anyone this game. CC is almost certainly SK.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Near EoD yesterday he voted for you, which put you in a tie with ljfa. Presumably to save ljfa, which would make him scummy.
When asked why he chose you over anyone else, he said he "randomly picked a top wagon".
Then says he needs to get a wagon moving so wolves won't be able to jeopardize the lynch or something. I don't really get this.

But anyways, he's scummy to me for voting you last minute when ljfa was about to get lynched
This isn't evidence of anything. I'm quoting to give Victini props. Clever bastard. We're kinda lucky SK dropped him or he'd be hard as all hell to lynch.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Day 3 over. Recap:

• Frederikam was lynched, his card was 43. Mafia 1 Shot Governor!
  • VictiniX888 was stabbed by a serial killer, their card was 47. Mafia Goon!
  • Shazam08 was stabbed by a serial killer, their card was 49. Mafia Goon!
Day 4 begins!
Its so past my bed time, why do I do this to myself.

Anyway: I just noticed there was no mafia kill. I wonder if I accidentally saved a serial killer, because I think I was protecting CorpseCat that night (I'm fairly certain I protected nobody N2). :\

(Yesterday at 5:35PM EST I activated the power on CC, that would be for D3 right?)

Last edited:

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
ISO time! I'm sorta thinking that Cheese might be an SK.
Did anyone roleblock anyone yesterday?
Pretty obviously anti-town, as was pointed out shortly thereafter.
Honestly, I don't think the reason for lynching vike is sufficient, but knowing his role could greatly contribute as we know how he has defended and attacked people. vote vike
Nonsensical reasoning to make it look like he's trying to be helpful. Do note that the SK's win condition requires that *everyone* be dead, save themselves. If Cheese is an SK, he won't really care what team Vike is on.
And yes, I know, it looks scummy to vote him on the basis of saving myself, but from what I can see, I'm 0% chance of being a wolf, and he's 33%.
SK really wants to keep himself alive, no matter the cost. This reasoning is consistent with that. Also, if he's an SK, the "0% chance of being a wolf" bit is technically true.
I don't think we should extend the day. There's a reason we have smiting.
More smites = less people to kill individually.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK THAT'S AMAZING

My first reaction was, oh shit there are two serial killers, then I saw who they killed and I was like... can't we just accept them as town members xD. I think we actually killed all of them because there was no night kill. Also, victini, you arse. You were a mafia member :( so now I guess we're looking for serial killers. Who seems like a wolf working on their own? Perhaps squid? He seems to be opposing pyure. Maybe he doesn't want people to trust each other because that will leave him isolated and he needs to blend in? And maybe sg? I dunno, sg is always suspicious Please could anyone still alive post? I'd like to know what our chances of finding the serial killers are.
Note here that he's throwing suspicion onto sg and Squid. He wants us to look at people other than himself... also entirely consistent with being anti-town.

Vote Cheese.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Guys, here's where we stand: Hang Nojr.

He claims doctor. Someone else claims doctor. I claim doctor. That makes three doctors. He might be one, but he's not a town one.

The other person who claims doctor picked the correct doctor # (the one that's not mine)

Nojr on the other hand doesn't want me confiding his doctor claim to anyone.

I wish I could make this more solid: I can't wait around for Nojr to "guess" a number. But his claim sucks compared to the other individual.

There's your first SK. I'm going to bed 2 hours past my bed time and I can't promise I'll be online well before the recap. So you guys sort it out.

Vote Nojr.

My town reads for the record: erindalc, fowltief, realkc
My scum reads: Nojr, SE37, CorpseCat

Reasoning on SE37 btw: He's deliberately dodging my card inquiry. If there are any vigilantes in play, a shot at SE37 might be a worthwhile educated gamble, bulletproofness notwithstanding (hopefully he's already damaged from failed wolfkill or some such)

I'm more or less neutral on everyone else.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese
C

CorpseCat

Another neutral-tell as far as I'm concerned. CorpseCat hasn't had any strong feelings about anyone this game.

Except @Lethosos? Who still hasn't responded to my thoughts on him?

Anyway: I just noticed there was no mafia kill. I wonder if I accidentally saved a serial killer, because I think I was protecting CorpseCat that night (I'm fairly certain I protected nobody N2).

Good job. :3 So you went from being willing to protect me to wanting to lynch me for being a SK over less than a day, because I haven't been helping town, yet you've seen something that gave you a high (perhaps inflated) opinion of my skill? (Or were you trying to pocket me with that, and lashing out now that it hasn't had the results you wanted? :3)

Oh, and when you see this, PM me, s'il vous plait?