[GAME] Cardwolf III

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Ok.
Lethosos has claimed. Pending further developments, please lynch elsewhere.
RealKC, Squid, fowltief, SE37, any of these.
I'll start.
Vote: RealKC
He has claimed lover. He also claimed that I am his lover partner. I am not a lover. I have not spoken to him in convos all game. He is lying. Carry on lynching leth please.

Reactions: 016Nojr

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Really? Claiming lovers now? I understand if your a mafia lover but I think you could of done more to protect yourself and your lover. In the numbers vs data battle it is possible but between the data and timing of the vote and who's claiming it for you instead of representing yourself. I'm honestly finding it hard to change my vote. Seems more desperation to me.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Day 5 over, recap:

• Lethosos was lynched, their card was 52. SK B!
  • Fowltief was killed by the mafia, their card was 10. Doctor!
  • CorpseCat was stabbed by a serial killer, their card was 20. Mason Lover!

Reactions: 016Nojr

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
That means Someone Else is cleared as mafia. Or a mafia roleblocker is roleblocking me (is that possible?).

Either way, I suggest we vote sgbros. Pyure said he refused the rolecall, and he has been having a careful, slightly accusing tone the entire game.
Funny how you think I'm a wolf even though I've been away this entire day.

Not exactly around to cast wolfy votes, ya see.

And before I get sucked away into school and Infinity Evolved Skyblock again, antismite squidly

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Guys, I'm the tracker and I've targeted LAC in N5, he targeted Corpsecat and corpse was stabbed by a stabbed by a SK yesterday night, thus he is the last SK.
vote LAC

Reactions: fowltief

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
I'm willing to go along with this. It's either him or Real at this point, and there's not enough time to kill the rest of the village if cheese is town

vote LAC

Reactions: fowltief

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Guys, I'm the tracker and I've targeted LAC in N5, he targeted Corpsecat and corpse was stabbed by a stabbed by a SK yesterday night, thus he is the last SK.
vote LAC
Bullshit. You've been suspicious all game. What are you gonna do after you lynch me? You're gonna get lynched, that's what. I'm not sure why you're making this last ditch attempt. It makes no sense to me. I got leth lynched. I killed a serial killer. You've contributed nothing all game. And now you're coming out with this bullshit claim. I want everyone to go back and take a look at what's really happened. He's posted almost nothing all game, and I've been helping the rest of the town. Just because he's come out with this claim now makes no sense. Pyure had you on his list of suspicious people. vote RealKC I'm not sure why everyone has suddenly started trusting you now. We were all in agreement that you were most suspicious apart from leth, but I know why you're doing this cover up. Yesterday, corpsecat was encouraging people to lynch you. So you're trying to lay the blame on me. Guys, let's just lynch him and get this game finished.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Look. I've taken a step back. Trying to see this in your eyes. In your eyes, this is between us two, and if it's not me, you can lynch him tomorrow. But that won't work. They'll get two kills, then another kill, and you'll of killed me. The village would be wiped out, and the mafia would win. So, what I'm saying, is if we kill SE, who is practically GUARANTEED to be mafia, we can return to this, and obviously lynch Real, because he's lying. That way, it doesn't matter if you get it wrong and lynch me. It's only logical that we'd lynch the practically confirmed mafia, and not the guy that just got an SK killed and is being called out by an extremely suspicious player. If we do that, we can practically guarantee a win. vote someone else 37

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
ISO time! I'm sorta thinking that Cheese might be an SK.

Pretty obviously anti-town, as was pointed out shortly thereafter.

Nonsensical reasoning to make it look like he's trying to be helpful. Do note that the SK's win condition requires that *everyone* be dead, save themselves. If Cheese is an SK, he won't really care what team Vike is on.

SK really wants to keep himself alive, no matter the cost. This reasoning is consistent with that. Also, if he's an SK, the "0% chance of being a wolf" bit is technically true.

More smites = less people to kill individually.

Note here that he's throwing suspicion onto sg and Squid. He wants us to look at people other than himself... also entirely consistent with being anti-town.

Vote Cheese.
Oh, and look, the mafia said I look suspicious. Really? You're going to believe the mafia guy?

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
vote LAC
Also, if you really must know, I'm the hider. I hid behind corpsecat. The serial killer was trying to kill me probably. Just because you correctly realised that I targeted Corpsecat doesn't mean you're actually the tracker though. You're probably the SK, and you tried to stab me but it killed corpse instead and that's the only reason you know. It is of course possible that it's another person, but I doubt it.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Okay LAC has a valid point here. We can't afford two kills. Vote Someone Else 37

Also, if you really must know, I'm the hider. I hid behind corpsecat. The serial killer was trying to kill me probably. Just because you correctly realised that I targeted Corpsecat doesn't mean you're actually the tracker though. You're probably the SK, and you tried to stab me but it killed corpse instead and that's the only reason you know. It is of course possible that it's another person, but I doubt it.

So in that case RealKC might not be lying...which means both of you may very well be villager. Or you are lying. Regardless it might be best to lynch SE who is basically confirmed mafia at this point.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Okay LAC has a valid point here. We can't afford two kills. Vote Someone Else 37

So in that case RealKC might not be lying...which means both of you may very well be villager. Or you are lying. Regardless it might be best to lynch SE who is basically confirmed mafia at this point.
Yeah, unfortunately, KC could be telling the truth. But it's perfectly possible that he is lying and just worked it out from his kill. Hey, by the way, you're playing strangely well this game. Have you been practising or are you just putting in extra effort?