Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunseahl

Jul 29, 2019
Take your time, sweety. I've gotten by this long without those systems I'll get by a little longer. ^-^

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
How do I enable the overworld and nether?
I'm not sure you can. In all the versions I've played the nether portals just don't work. And the overworld? There isn't anything in the overworld you can't make on the Moon. It just takes a bit more work. Really have to look through NEI for recipies for overworld items.

Noobpwner9001

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure you can. In all the versions I've played the nether portals just don't work. And the overworld? There isn't anything in the overworld you can't make on the Moon. It just takes a bit more work. Really have to look through NEI for recipies for overworld items.
I wasn't talking as ingame traveling to the overworld and nether. I meant more of config or wherever in the files it has been disabled. Do you know of a possible way to actually enable it rather than finding a loophole to travel there?

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Take your time, sweety. I've gotten by this long without those systems I'll get by a little longer. ^-^
I have recorded a special episode for relocaters and modular furnace in a creative world. I hope to have it uploaded today. Then when that is done I'll see about editing episode 11 and see if I can get that on line today too.

Sunseahl

Jul 29, 2019
I have recorded a special episode for relocaters and modular furnace in a creative world. I hope to have it uploaded today. Then when that is done I'll see about editing episode 11 and see if I can get that on line today too.
You are beautiful, sweety! Spending your Christmas season to help all of us

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 11 is now live as is a vanilla minecraft chrsitmas special (warning the christmas special has some sound problems in the second half).

Reactions: Caithleen
S

Semarc

How do I get the Dalekenium Ingots because i really want to start with Blood Magic

S

Semarc

I wasn't talking as ingame traveling to the overworld and nether. I meant more of config or wherever in the files it has been disabled. Do you know of a possible way to actually enable it rather than finding a loophole to travel there?

If you want to get to the nether you have to uninstall the Mod "Netherless", because that Mod disables the Nether

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
If you fulfill the entire quest line you build a stargate and go through it to planet where you can get a blood altar. The blood altar is used to get a tardis key. There are some daleks where the blood altar is but it is a very tough zone. Grab the altar and get out. I believe most of blood magic is disabled as the pack was set up to get a tardis key that way and ignore the rest of it. If you explore the moon dungeons, some of them have Kontrol crystals which are necessary to make blank slates which you make the runes. You may find enough Kontrol crystals to make a divination sigil and maybe 1 or 2 runes. I doubt you'd find enough to even make a tier 2 blood altar.

Full disclosure. I never got a tardis legitimately. I did get the altar, but I was not able to figure out a way to feed enough blood into it to turn the awesomite block into a tardis key. After a few hours of trying, I cheated a tardis key in. In my current play through I am going to try again to get a key legitimately.

Nicolás Granelli

Jul 29, 2019
I stoped playing this modpack for some time, and now I'm back. As a Doctor Who fan I want to try the tardis mod, and I promised to myself to do that here (instead of just installing the mod in a clean forge instance). For moments the modpack feels too grindy, I get bored and play another pack, but that promise keeps making me return :)

Well, a couple of questions:

* Can someone please list the progression tiers? I'm quarring mars, so I think I'm at the begging of tier 3. I went to Mercury, but now I think I the next step should have been Venus, right? After Mars I kinda got lost, and didn't know what was the next step.

* I can't use spruce logs for oil in the crucible. Is this intended?

* I have fuel inside a ender io tank, and it is refusing to fill buckets or canister in the UI. I just updated from 1.4.13 to 1.4.18.

* Any recommendations for a good general use midgame storage system? For particular systems I use Refined relocation, but I'm looking for something that allows general crafting (let's say, something like the crafting terminal of AE2). I'm testing the modular storage mod, but it seems to be missing the search expansion. Also I didn't see Rftools or EnderIo storage blocks/items. Maybe just old versions of those mods?

Sunseahl

Jul 29, 2019
Arturio, did you happen to write down the locations of those moon dungeons when you went exploring....

So far i've only found one by heading way south(just enough fuel for a moon buggy back and forth) and i really need to gather a way to get more ender seeds/perals

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Here are the dungeons I've found (or more precisely, other people found all but one and noted the locations)...

Base is at approximately -29, 184

-580, 470
211, 894
-243, -669
-342, 1235
-573, 473
648, 324
662, -449
204, -852

Is the one you found one of these or is it another one?

Also Episodes 12 and 13 are now live....

Reactions: Caithleen

Sunseahl

Jul 29, 2019
the one i found was at x -5, z 1954

found these VERY weird things in it things who's description remind me of the Mystcraft "Age" system for generating worlds....

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Full disclosure. I never got a tardis legitimately. I did get the altar, but I was not able to figure out a way to feed enough blood into it to turn the awesomite block into a tardis key. After a few hours of trying, I cheated a tardis key in. In my current play through I am going to try again to get a key legitimately.

I saw many do it with gravity suit and a bucket of aspirin more or less easily ;)

I stoped playing this modpack for some time, and now I'm back. As a Doctor Who fan I want to try the tardis mod, and I promised to myself to do that here (instead of just installing the mod in a clean forge instance). For moments the modpack feels too grindy, I get bored and play another pack, but that promise keeps making me return :)

Well, a couple of questions:

* Can someone please list the progression tiers? I'm quarring mars, so I think I'm at the begging of tier 3. I went to Mercury, but now I think I the next step should have been Venus, right? After Mars I kinda got lost, and didn't know what was the next step.

* I can't use spruce logs for oil in the crucible. Is this intended?

* I have fuel inside a ender io tank, and it is refusing to fill buckets or canister in the UI. I just updated from 1.4.13 to 1.4.18.

* Any recommendations for a good general use midgame storage system? For particular systems I use Refined relocation, but I'm looking for something that allows general crafting (let's say, something like the crafting terminal of AE2). I'm testing the modular storage mod, but it seems to be missing the search expansion. Also I didn't see Rftools or EnderIo storage blocks/items. Maybe just old versions of those mods?

T1-Arrival
T2-Mars
T3-Nuclearcraft/Minechem fusion/fission
T4-Stargate
T5-Teh Secret
T6-Gallifrey!

Only Oak will make oil, its special (or im too lazy to add all tree types).

In 1.5 where you need the EIO Tank as a workaround it simply works by using shift-click (it then goes to the RIGHT container slots and if less than 1b of oil is in, it will get filled with only a part and goes to the ejection slot). In version prior to that you can simply click with the container for the quest or pipe to the gc refinery directly. If you use RF porters you probably need .... 10b of rocket fuel in total?

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
WelI I had a full beacon set to regen, had a bucket of some regen fluid (not sure which one, I looked through NEI and used what I thought had the highest regen value) and had a barrel full of splash healing potions. Using each of those methods I was not able to feed blood in fast enough without dying to turn the block into a key. When I get to that point in my let's play I'll try it again when I get to the that point. I don't remember if I was wearing the battle suit or not, I think to successfully get the altar I did use the suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.