[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
So, I'm finally looking to change the biome around me, but I need to get thoroughly into Witchery. I'm currently trying to get a familiar so I can go out and find some coven witches, but I can't seem to tame Ocelots. It's mostly because it takes so long for them to be willing to take the fish, near once a minute. What happened to just spamming fish until you tame them?

dantully1997

Jul 29, 2019
So, I'm finally looking to change the biome around me, but I need to get thoroughly into Witchery. I'm currently trying to get a familiar so I can go out and find some coven witches, but I can't seem to tame Ocelots. It's mostly because it takes so long for them to be willing to take the fish, near once a minute. What happened to just spamming fish until you tame them?
just be patience and sneak until it comes to you

Raev82

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all. I am new to posting, usually just spend the day lurking around and playing. Anyhow, to my issue/confusion.

I have a 5x5x4 forestry farm. It has 1 hatch, 1 gear, 1 valve, and 1 controller (red stone signal bottom and off). It is being fed via ae2. It has water/power/fertilizer, verified via gui. I have laid stone bricks, 15 in each direction with a stone brick boarder outward of that and 1 block higher. I laid out tiled garden soil and planned seeds and potatoes to start with crop sticks and such.

I have inserted a circuit board with 4 copper electron tubes and verified that it is a manual orchard farm. Now the crops are fully matured but will not harvest.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Rokuma

Jul 29, 2019

just be patience and sneak until it comes to you
In additon to the above, it also needs enough room to be able to run away or it will just keep running. Move slowly until in range, turn very slowly to aim, and be patient.
You could also use an owl or toad as a familiar. Both are acquired through mutation which you can use spawn eggs to position the component creatures easier.

Mastrude

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to breed the mystical black flower, and I've done over 100 trials without success. I read an earlier discussion about having the right kind of cactus. I think I received "real" (non-agricraft) cactus from a quest, and I stupidly cooked them. The agricraft cactus doesn't yield a cactus, just green dye. Am I screwed?

Ravenascendant

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to breed the mystical black flower, and I've done over 100 trials without success. I read an earlier discussion about having the right kind of cactus. I think I received "real" (non-agricraft) cactus from a quest, and I stupidly cooked them. The agricraft cactus doesn't yield a cactus, just green dye. Am I screwed?
Mutation uses the agricraft cactus. Mystical flowers require untilled garden soil to grow on, make sure that is what is under your cross crop.

You can use shears on the agricraft acct to get real cactus if it is leveled to 10/10/10. Or green slime in a alchemy mana pool. Which you May want for bees or a vsnila cactus farm for herba essentia.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Ravenascendant

Jul 29, 2019
Fusion ignition 2 does not seem to detect the empty hohlraum. I also filled it just in case that didn't detect it either. Also the manual detect button appears to be missing...

Rokuma

Jul 29, 2019
Mutation uses the agricraft cactus. Mystical flowers require untilled garden soil to grow on, make sure that is what is under your cross crop.

You can use shears on the agricraft acct to get real cactus if it is leveled to 10/10/10. Or green slime in a alchemy mana pool. Which you May want for bees or a vsnila cactus farm for herba essentia.

Oh god...herba essentia...that, arbor, and terra are in mass supply without use for me, hurray for void jars.

Noiro

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a bug that kicks you when you occasionally get ticking poison damage as a warewolf in human form? I keep getting kicked when I'm taking poison and I'm not entirely sure why. Here's the output when I get kicked from the serverlogs. It doesn't happen every time but if you go survival in a server and stand getting poison dealt to you, it does happen every 30-60 seconds.

net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Ticking player
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71127_g(EntityPlayerMP.java:464) ~[mw.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147347_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:482) ~[nh.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C03PacketPlayer.func_148833_a(C03PacketPlayer.java:36) ~[jd.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C03PacketPlayer$C06PacketPlayerPosLook.func_148833_a(C03PacketPlayer.java:234) ~[jf.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:244) ~[ej.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:173) [nc.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:991) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:431) [lt.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:809) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:669) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.7.0_65]
Caused by: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(HashMap.java:922) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(HashMap.java:956) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70679_bo(EntityLivingBase.java:591) ~[sv.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70030_z(EntityLivingBase.java:332) ~[sv.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_70071_h_(Entity.java:410) ~[sa.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70071_h_(EntityLivingBase.java:1848) ~[sv.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayer.java:315) ~[yz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71127_g(EntityPlayerMP.java:393) ~[mw.class:?]

Last edited:

Ravenascendant

Jul 29, 2019
Oh god...herba essentia...that, arbor, and terra are in mass supply without use for me, hurray for void jars.
I tend to get it my centifugeing arbor since I have a good tree farm but some ppl prefer pure sources for lamp of growth it the terraformer for simplicity .

Also a good early source of slime balls.

Kimogaku

Jul 29, 2019
Did anyone have any luck with the Convocation of the Damned Ritual from Blood Magic? it just randomly stops draining the Belljars at some point.

There is currenlty 3000 Potentia in my Master Ritual stone but the Ritual even though it is still active and drained almost all Jars isnt touching it at all

G

Guiorgy

08.12 20:49:38 [Multicraft] Not restarting crashed server.
08.12 20:49:38 [Multicraft] Server stopped
08.12 20:49:38 [Multicraft] Server shut down

So I donwloaded The server pack, and I am trying to run a dedicated server which I rented on craftbuy, and it just crashes...
I had run a custom modpack (which I and my friends had made ourself) earlyer, so the server works fine.
And I remember not uploading some mods like NEI, arent they client only mods or something, maybe I am wrong, but anyways the server isn't working!
Any sugestions?

BTW, I tryed uploading only some of the mods and removing others and it works for:
5c3d28aeca2f.png

The mods with "-----" are the ones which I removed coz when uploading the server couldnot start.

what should I do?

Kimogaku

Jul 29, 2019
After cheating myself in some Shards since i cant make the Ritual Convocation of the Damned work i made a Sigil of Divinity... this is what happens if you put it in your Bound Armor and summon the Gaia Boss II

Attachments

• Unbenannt.png
    Unbenannt.png
    818.7 KB · Views: 81

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
So I just got my first ME system, but it's being a bit weird shift-clicking into a terminal and out of the crafting terminal... When I was putting all my items into my drive of 1ks by shift clicking from my inventory into the terminal, it only moved about 6 stacks or so at once, so took multiple clicks to empty my inventory. (and my drives still have space, didn't run out of space)
Then shift-click crafting coal blocks only makes 22 blocks at a time, then only 3 coal is left in the crafting grid along the top side. So for some reason it stops properly re-populating the grid after the 22nd block... If I craft one at a time, it always restocks properly. (and there's over 3k coal in my drives)

*edit* I'll just try the new AE, beta 22, and see if it helps...

This is, usually, a power supplying issue. After 6 you have sapped the input of power to your ME system.
Try putting an energy cube next to the AE energy provider or put one or 2 of the lower tier AE energy blocks on the network.
I had this problem in Infinity due to rushing into AE before having a good power plant setup.

A

andrewgies17

So I have an interesting issue. I just installed Regrowth (latest version) and something is seriously wrong with the font. Everything looks (and reads) fine on the FML loading screen, but once the game opens the font renders as colored blocks that match the size of the letter they're taking the place of. See the image below.
RDBIwmH.jpg

It's like this on the menus, in game, even in the quest book. I have pictures of the others if need be, but it's the same effect. I've tried rebooting minecraft as well as wiping and reinstalling Regrowth entirely, neither making any difference.

Running OSX El Capitan (Latest Version, Non-Beta) on a Macbook Pro Retina 15" Early 2013, let me know if you need more logs/pics/specs and I'd be happy to oblige.

Mastrude

Jul 29, 2019
I read earlier that you can hatch a chicken from an egg by putting it in a hopper over a hole in the ground. When I tried this, the egg just sat there. It didn't de-spawn at least. What was the old trick to get a chicken to hatch from an egg?