[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

splashblue

Jul 29, 2019
Same error here... agricraft stuff...

you mean delete the config on " minecraft\config\agricraft" ?

No, it seems to be the folder minecraft/config/BlockProperties/Agricraft.
As far as I understand, this folder contains configs for the original Agricraft resource crops (Aurigold, Ferranium) etc. which are disabled in this pack.

However, is it safe to just delete the whole folder? I don't want to corrupt my world.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I understand, this folder contains configs for the original Agricraft resource crops (Aurigold, Ferranium) etc. which are disabled in this pack.

However, is it safe to just delete the whole folder? I don't want to corrupt my world.
Yes, I don't touch anything in that folder, so the ones that are needed will just have fresh copies generated.
Also, it's rather weird that this is happening, since the FTB launcher at least should be completely overriding the configs folder, so should be deleting the files that shouldn't be there to begin with. The other way to fix this would be to re-enable resource crops in the Agricraft config - they wouldn't have their mutations anyway so its safe to do so. They had only been enabled in 0.8.4 because I forgot to disable them when I regenerated the agricraft configs.

Reactions: Waisse

Ravenascendant

Jul 29, 2019
Updated Botania to 1.7-237 - This fixes the crash from putting induction casing in the crafting grid

So it was a botania problem... Well now I feel silly. Now I want to know how that happens. Answer is probably modded Minecraft is a collection of hacks.

And wow the botania update after the one in 0.8.5 changes a lot. Kinda glad it didn't make it into the pack yet. Am not at a point where I want to redo all my botania AE integration.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

P

pandasarebest

My major issue was the same as fefocwb. If you go into the folder he specifies, and look for the older files in the list, and delete them, it works fine again :D
Thanks fefocwb!!!
P.s. please backup your saves first just in case!!!

Nezarn

Jul 29, 2019
LOL my terrasteel armor on the armorstand looks a bit funky
edit: even when i put it on it looks weird xD

TaFSDnx.png

Rokuma

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having issues automating koboldite, namely that my kobolds keep suffocating in the blocks. I'm placing them with the rannuncorpus, onto fences, under a block so theoretically the darn kobolds shouldn't even be able to get inside them, but it's still going on. Also, has anyone actually gotten an egg spawned kobold to trade with them? Or is it possible to build one of those huts and cause a wild one to spawn in it? I've spawned ten now and nothing.
I use Thaumcraft Use golems to place them, which do not place if there is something in the way. If you use 2 of them starting from opposite ends of a line of ore/cobble/stone they'll cover issues of getting stuck wanting to place where a hoboblin is.
The reason they're getting into the way with the rannuncorpus placement is that fences aren't a full block around, so they can stand close to them but not on top, causing the suffocation.

I finally solved my hobgoblin miner suicide thing with AE formation planes which apparently won't place stuff if a player or npc is present in the space, sort of an expensive solution, but so was replacing my workforce every ten minutes. Thanks for the village thing, I tried a couple of thing but the dang gobber didn't trade with me until i built him an actual house.

Are we really meant to work all the way through bees to make that sinister load stone (to make the sinister node) or has someone found another way to get knowledge fragments? Tried the loonium but five wells worth of mana didn't turn anything up (lots of other useless junk though)
@Rivalyn's suggestion of the Think Tank works well as long as you can supply the books, but it can take a few stacks to get a good amount (I was getting around 5 fragments a stack). You can also create a Magical Forest Biome dark room to spawn Pech's and kill them (mana bean/knowledge frangments are dropped). Or make use of a wrath cage to spawn Pech's for the same.

Does anyone know how to get glass shards?
@Ravenascendant is correct, Breaking glass with flint in your hand has a 25% to give you glass shards. ( Reference, Earlier in this thread )

muksterz

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I launch 8.5 I get a crash :(
Here's the crash report.

Attachments

• crash-2015-12-06_08.11.16-client.txt
    18.2 KB · Views: 85

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
something else odd happened after updating to .8.5

I had already done most of the mekanism quests, but suddenly some of the quest were marked as 'solved-but-not-claimed' again. I could hit claim reward but got nothing (which is good so I didn't have to void the rewards).

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
The Think Tank in Thaumic Esoterica should produce knowledge fragments. If I'm reading the code correctly, you need to have Research Mastery and Purified Zombie Brains to unlock it, but those shouldn't be too hard to unlock themselves.

The only thing I've needed a knowledge fragment for was the Whisperweed, which I keep turned off most of the time because I don't want it to drive me insane.
The think tank worked great. I don't mind sacrificing books for the one or two of these fragments I need for materials for quests. Namely making a sinister load stone as part of making the sinister node in a jar

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
REGROWTH REBOOTED - Episode 1: Getting Started in Regrowth

So I've restarted my Regrowth Series after my computer meltdown and thought I'd share episode 1 with you, just in case anyone wants to take a peek. :)

Yijare

Jul 29, 2019
It's either the filtering or mipmap levels, if I remember correctly.
no filtering or mipmap errors in the logfiles

Any difference in the Deadwood blocks that contain coal? Or do they have the same buggy texture?
Looking at the full-sized version of the picture, there are a few of the stubby trees to the left of center (those usually have the scorched wood, in my experience). They look identical to the other deadwood blocks.
same, dewoodlogs (or planks) have no texture whatsoever

Rivalyn

Jul 29, 2019
So - build regular houses, or build kobold hut houses?

It sounds like it uses vanilla village mechanics, which means the only thing that matters is having a valid door.

The easiest way to make a valid door is to put a door down and then a block above that door, at least five blocks away from any other structure. The way village door detection works is that it checks for sun light levels for five blocks on both sides of the door, and if there's more sunlight on the outside face of the door, then the inside is a house. The door itself is the first inside block, and the side that it's on while closed is the outside face of the door. Only vanilla doors count.

That being said, making a hobgoblin hut village is way nicer looking than a vanilla village or just making the smallest valid doors possible.

MrCervelo

Jul 29, 2019

I deleted the folder, got a warning on loading the world, but all of my crops seem to be unaffected.