Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
So I noticed something. I made cocaine like the quest book wanted to and put it down but the night vision effect it gave me made everything pitch black. Is this intended?

PokeMinecraft14

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having difficulties with the crafters from RFTools. I'm not sure how to use them. I understand power is required, but when i put the recipe I want to add in the grid, it does nothing. All of the buttons remained grayed out. I also have the option to out the finished product in the slot below it, but once I do, it's impossible to remove and the only way to get rid of it is to break the machine, making the item disappear. How do I add a recipe to this thing?! I need to automate cobble compression if I am ever going to complete that quest where quintuple compressed cobble is needed.
Screenshot (126).png

aspacebanana

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having difficulties with the crafters from RFTools. I'm not sure how to use them. I understand power is required, but when i put the recipe I want to add in the grid, it does nothing. All of the buttons remained grayed out. I also have the option to out the finished product in the slot below it, but once I do, it's impossible to remove and the only way to get rid of it is to break the machine, making the item disappear. How do I add a recipe to this thing?! I need to automate cobble compression if I am ever going to complete that quest where quintuple compressed cobble is needed.View attachment 23674
First click on one of the question marks (a recipe slot) and then input the recipe then click apply. Should work then

leoziv

Jul 29, 2019
"We have multiple mods you (probably) have not seen before" i saw this and i'm like "prooobably eh?"
also i'm glad its light-weight cause my computer is crap. 4 gigs of ram CRAP (at least i think it is cause it couldn't run crazy craft)

leoziv

Jul 29, 2019
i was reading the launcher description
"luckily due to your uncle richards space projects you HAPPEN TO HAVE A ROCKET IN YOUR BACKYARD"!?!?!? so my uncle richard goes to the moon and comes back and leaves his spare rocket in by backyard HOW LUCKY AM I!!! lol

Spitulsky

Jul 29, 2019
I have trouble with nether portal spawning in my base after log out and relog (in all versions) Fix?

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
I have no clue why a netherportal would just spawn there. If you didnt try to cheat and get into the nether... with netherless mod we even disable them ..

Spitulsky

Jul 29, 2019
I have no clue why a netherportal would just spawn there. If you didnt try to cheat and get into the nether... with netherless mod we even disable them ..
Nope, I didnt. I like the modpack very much. It´s bit annoying every time after relog to torn down obsidian with no enchanted pick.

Playnot

Jul 29, 2019
Not exactly true about the watering can. The Lily is in fact gated based on a certain number of ticks, but the watering can can be used to ensure it grows in that cycle. You won't be able to use the can every cycle of ticks but it will work on some of them.

If you don't see the Lily grow after a few seconds come back to it later.
To my experience it has never helped, unless something was changed for this modpack. Also to quote the wiki "The Watering Can has no effect."

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
I just found out you can get cocaine from netherwart. On an unrelated note my giant nether wart farm is going fine.

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
I believe I found an error with recipes. I was playing around with creative and went to pluto. I noticed 9 raw ununpentium would make a block of frozen iron which could make 9 frozen iron which could be made into a block of ununpentium which could be made into 9 raw ununpentium.

Status
Not open for further replies.