Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leoziv

Jul 29, 2019
Well theres up and downs regarding your uncle Richard.

Him beeing super rich and doing cool stuff on the one hand ... on the other ...

why-did-richard-branson-serve-as-an-airasias-flight-attendant.jpg
"cool stuff?"

leoziv

Jul 29, 2019
You can use an eio tank to automatically use the hydrogen in the generator, but it will do better in stirlings powerwise @t1.

Adv. generators have been moved to T2 in 1.4.9 due to balance issues with other chemicals.

At T2 you should be using syngas, rocket fuel, firewater or smth. like propane in it.

At T3 theres nuclearcraft, the fusion is awesome.

You can visit all places the star map shows you. Spacestations in singleplayer are okay to make but its really optional and i dont really see a reason to do this. Esp. when you fall off it things get nasty.

T1-T3 = corresponding Rockettiers and planet access.
T4 Stargate
T5 a mystery
T6 all the daleks!
By all the daleks do you mean we get to harvest power off daleks? also is it possible to get a dalek mod tardis in survival or am i stuck to getting the tardis mod one? P.S how do you start flying the tardis mod tardis

NeuroticHamster

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a good way to get carbon nanotubes? Making them takes ridiculous amounts of carbon and diamonds only decompose into 3. I took one look at making the polytool and couldn't help but twitch.

I just built a treefarm and feed the logs into the decomposer to make cellulose, then the cellulose through the decomposer to make carbon, etc. Makes boatloads of carbon, then feed that carbon into the synthesizer to make the nanotubes. Not too difficult.

Reactions: Caithleen

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
My problem is : how to automate water cell from nuclearcraft and after put a stack of it in the electrolyzer to make deuterium and tritium.

I've googled a bit but nuclearcraft is a newer mod :(

Just put empty fluid cells into the electrolyser.

Is there a good way to get carbon nanotubes? Making them takes ridiculous amounts of carbon and diamonds only decompose into 3. I took one look at making the polytool and couldn't help but twitch.

Well diamonds ... and everythign else that has carbon. coal. charcoal. cellulose. Carbon is essentially everywhere.

By all the daleks do you mean we get to harvest power off daleks? also is it possible to get a dalek mod tardis in survival or am i stuck to getting the tardis mod one? P.S how do you start flying the tardis mod tardis

You could cheat one in, but honestly, dalek mod tardis is ... meh.

The tardis mod one has levels, automated room building for your new base, new items and stuff. Just create the bibli (sp) room. It has a guide on how to start drifting and gain xp.

kaprouth

Jul 29, 2019
So I build my t2 rocket and made it to the mars. Please dont tell me the only thing to do for me now is collect even more stone and sieve it ? Also, how are you supposed to get back ? Bring a fuel loader+energy with you all the time ?

Playnot

Jul 29, 2019
So I build my t2 rocket and made it to the mars. Please dont tell me the only thing to do for me now is collect even more stone and sieve it ? Also, how are you supposed to get back ? Bring a fuel loader+energy with you all the time ?
There are RFTools mod teleporters that you can use to go back and forth between your bases, if you don't want to load fuel in your rockets constantly. Only requires some RF, so bring a few generators and something to power them with. And from Mars pretty much it's all sifting or mining for the Desh. I haven't found a use for the vines and the sludge in some of the underground caverns, but i didn't really look for one.

Reactions: kaprouth

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019

Your main objective is making a desh run. It opens up the whole eio, advanced generators stuff as minechem fusion and fission to you. Thats an entirely new way to do stuff. If you find one of those huge caves, you should be set. You should be able to find 2+ stacks of desh in there.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Look up Dimensional Chest. I assume your swimming in the usual resources so shouldnt be hard

aspacebanana

Jul 29, 2019
One thing that bothers me about this pack is the terrible reward bags. Always the same useless junk. Part of the fun of hqm is getting those awesome rewards.

Playnot

Jul 29, 2019
One thing that bothers me about this pack is the terrible reward bags. Always the same useless junk. Part of the fun of hqm is getting those awesome rewards.
So far i haven't found a single useful reward bag, lava tanks helped for 5 minutes, same for any gases you can get, glider wings are plain useless, and so on..

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, the bags are there to 50% troll you, i confine :D

But the other half is pretty usefull even if you cant see it yet.

Spawn Enderman? Your enderman soul vial for an enderman farm!

Zombie head? Your t2 farming station!

Awerick11

Jul 29, 2019
I just realized why. I forgot to change the control for placing a block to button 2. I change it to h when sieving. *Facepalm*

Awerick11

Jul 29, 2019
It was the first key I found that had no other command. And I switch it to a key so I can put a weight on it and not have to press the mouse.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
It was the first key I found that had no other command. And I switch it to a key so I can put a weight on it and not have to press the mouse.
I find a rubberband on the mouse to work equally well. You just have to wrap it around correctly.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.