Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
I don't decompose gravel though, I sieve gravel. (gold is very scarce, and that's the fastest way I've found so far)

Sylentic

Jul 29, 2019
I just downloaded your Mod and installed it on a server but now I am wondering what are the options regarding multiple players.

I'd like to do my own progression while others do theirs and not walk into the Spawn house one day and see things are completely different or higher tier. So my question is what are the options for creating multiple locations for people to do their things at? Kinda like those Sky block servers have a island per person.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
I just downloaded your Mod and installed it on a server but now I am wondering what are the options regarding multiple players.

I'd like to do my own progression while others do theirs and not walk into the Spawn house one day and see things are completely different or higher tier. So my question is what are the options for creating multiple locations for people to do their things at? Kinda like those Sky block servers have a island per person.

Its not easy since you need to create islands in some way for players if its not just a small server for 2-3 people where you could copy the base.

@Slind from mym is the only server maker i know so far :)

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
I hate those meteors, since play on my own server (2 week) the moon surface around our bases is ruined by many craters.

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
you decompose obsidian to MaKE gravel...
Oh. I'll have to look into that.
I'm not far enough yet that I mass produce obsidian yet though (so far I've created 4 I needed for a fluid tank)
Hm.. usually I'd use an extruder from thermal, but since that's not in this modpack, I'll have to think of a more manual way of creating obsidian I guess?
Probably something with block breakers I take it. though I'm not entirely sure how I'd go about placing lava in the world.
Well, I'll have to play around with it once I get home. Thanks =)

Technophiliac

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm a noob at minechem, but how do i get the chemist journal without leather? is there a quest or something for the leather?

edit: I've tried to find anything with keratin in it, but nothing does, also i cannot synthesize anything without the journal

second edit: NVM, you can do stuff without the book, i thought it was a requirement

Last edited:

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried to find anything with keratin in it, but nothing does, also i cannot synthesize anything without the journal
The chemist journal is only needed for autocrafting or storing recipes.

Search NEI for the recipe of keratin (3 components).

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
Somebody test if rf tool shield projector protect from meteors ?

I know I can build a stone shield but is tell techy than an energized shield system.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Oh. I'll have to look into that.
I'm not far enough yet that I mass produce obsidian yet though (so far I've created 4 I needed for a fluid tank)
Hm.. usually I'd use an extruder from thermal, but since that's not in this modpack, I'll have to think of a more manual way of creating obsidian I guess?
Probably something with block breakers I take it. though I'm not entirely sure how I'd go about placing lava in the world.
Well, I'll have to play around with it once I get home. Thanks =)

check ex nihilo way for it :)

zer0null

Jul 29, 2019
OK maybe a dumb question but I was half way through the first set of quests and I got tired to clicking on the sieve so I upgrade to the automatic sieve and claimed my reward for it in the 3rd section. Now I can now longer claim any completed quests in the first section. Is this by design or a bug. Do you have to complete a section before you start claiming rewards in the following sections?

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
So I noticed something. I got a sterling generator and put it down in the floor to generate energy. I threw some excess wood in it and noticed the energy went somewhere so I looked at the wiring. The energy storage module that power was being sent to was also giving that power to something. I cut power off from the oxygen collecter and noticed it would lose power. Even though it had max oxygen it continued to use power to get more. Is this intended?

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
So I noticed something. I got a sterling generator and put it down in the floor to generate energy. I threw some excess wood in it and noticed the energy went somewhere so I looked at the wiring. The energy storage module that power was being sent to was also giving that power to something. I cut power off from the oxygen collecter and noticed it would lose power. Even though it had max oxygen it continued to use power to get more. Is this intended?

This is by the galactccraft mod design. You can read in the tipps about disconnecting it when you dont use it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.