[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
I believe you can craft the emerald coins. Maybe use the Custom NPCs workbench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reficulagi

Jul 29, 2019
You are in luck it is not craftable with NPC workbench or a normal crafting table. I dont know how rare you want shiny metal to be but i found a way to turn silver ingots into shiny nugets

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
You are in luck it is not craftable with NPC workbench or a normal crafting table. I dont know how rare you want shiny metal to be but i found a way to turn silver ingots into shiny nugets
That is not as big a deal, I turned on world gen for shiney metal as an ore :)

reficulagi

Jul 29, 2019
are you going to unify the ores that way we will not have many different version of the same ore spawning all over the place?

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Believe it or not, that was done. Problem was artifice spawns so much limestone that barely anything spawned. So I had to turn that back on. Upside is that is why the oreconvertor mod is in the pack to help with that. In most dimensions in newly generated chunks, out side of non stone generation, you should only get one type of ore. I know in practice on my whitelisted server we do not have a big problem of multiple ores for the same metal and the few we do are easily converted.

reficulagi

Jul 29, 2019
there might be a problem with the silver to shiny ingot as it makes the proof of victory item. and the HQM book counts it has the proof of victory even though its not name that

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Well, that would be an easy fix to block the recipe if that is the case.

Side Note:

Just got done with the HQM and CustomNPC revamp. Many new HQM quests (over 200 now) and based on recent player feedback, tweaked the CustomNPC quests to be less confusing. And now with HQM even more linked to the main quest line should make it much better.

Once the work is complete this will mean a bump in version number to 2.8 as there were some necessary map changes and the new setup will not work on a 2.7 map. (won't cause world corruption, but in many cases just will not make any sense if you do not reset your default regions, player data should not be affected though, so if you follow the instructions in the OP you should not have any issues continuing your existing work)

Extra Side note:

FTB is preparing to make changes to the third party pack list on the launcher. This change will mean TolkienCraft will no longer be listed by default but it will however still be available by code once the change is made.

Korva

Jul 29, 2019
Looking forward to the update, I do want to give this a whirl again. By the way, have you considered replacing Modular Flower Pots with its kind-of successor, Garden Stuff? Or would that be too much of a hassle?

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Looking forward to the update, I do want to give this a whirl again. By the way, have you considered replacing Modular Flower Pots with its kind-of successor, Garden Stuff? Or would that be too much of a hassle?
At this stage, would cause too many conflicts because of block changes unfortunately

Jul 29, 2019
Hi. I have some problems with one of The first quests inn Middle earth.
I've godt The quest about sauromann Staff but i dont see where i shuld go and i dont get antingen Frome The atlas

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
the map is intended to give you the general area, follow the point on the map as you get close, there are clues in the dialog on where to go

Jenkoplz

Jul 29, 2019
Error while climbing a ladder and placing ladder pieces. I restart and approx. 5 seconds later the crash reoccurs. I had opened SSP to LAN and my friend thinks the error occured when attempting to place clothes on the armor stand. Even with him logged out the game is crashing for me.

http://pastebin.com/MGrRYjRm

Jul 29, 2019
Hi. I'am on the mission Secret recipe II where i talked wih gandalf and he say he give me a vial. I dont get anything and the mission say take the elixer to chald as quickly as possible. Do i find the vial some place or shuld gandalf give it to me?

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Error while climbing a ladder and placing ladder pieces. I restart and approx. 5 seconds later the crash reoccurs. I had opened SSP to LAN and my friend thinks the error occured when attempting to place clothes on the armor stand. Even with him logged out the game is crashing for me.

http://pastebin.com/MGrRYjRm
That is an error that has been reported, the only fix unfortunately is to edit that armor stand out of the world with mcedit unfortunately.
Hi. I'am on the mission Secret recipe II where i talked wih gandalf and he say he give me a vial. I dont get anything and the mission say take the elixer to chald as quickly as possible. Do i find the vial some place or shuld gandalf give it to me?
Yes, gandalf should have given you the vial as a reward on that quest. if he didn't, i will take a look and see if something broke in the quests.